The Last Person to Post Wins - Ouroboros

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
I'm n the hardly ever breakfast group. I just can't get myself to eat at mornings. If I do, it's usually toast or oatmeal. But normally it's just a cup of coffee and glass of orange juice.
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
No, I feel it's some completely different kind of beast

It's getting farther from me <_> I only go with sexting.



Oh boi... a new chapter of Orient, and i don't even want to peek inside... this Ohtaka really should have waited more time before startin' another work. So rushed D:
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,968
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Some people dont really have breakfast? Wow : O
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I like eating breakfast but I can never be arsed to
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
When I’m working I usually only have time for a half liter smoothie (prepared the evening before) plus some fruit. Maybe a couple of sandwiches. Not nearly enough really. That’s why this vacation has been so damn expensive. Not the fees for theme parks; not the price of gas to drive all over the country; but the fact that I’ve had proper breakfast every day (and lunch, and dinner). :sweatdrop
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I usually go for yogurt and a breakfast bar or something with my coffee. I'm not opposed to having a full greasy, starchy clusterfuck for brunch once in a blue moon, but I'm usually too lazy and if I had it every day I'd die.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Some people dont really have breakfast? Wow : O
I actually started eating breakfast when my son was born, seeing as he needs breakfast, and I definitely need the energy.
I started shortly before that, to get used to the idea of breakfast, so it's been about 2 years.

But as soon as my mom stopped making me breakfast I just replaced it with candy at first, and once I went to high-school (until 2 years ago) I barely have had any breakfast.

The only times I did have breakfast was when I was sleeping over at someone/someplace or I still had left-overs from ordering in.
So yeah, besides those rare occasions I went at least a decade without having a proper breakfast. :nod
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I love those (ç.ç bugged my sis until we got a good recipe to try cooking) and they're not very hard to do (maybe workful, but not hard) :zomg I can send the recipe later, Farfy.
Yes I do, ty^^ Hardy is finally back @.@ If I ever stop feeling ill, I got many recipes to try!
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
The most important meal of the day is the one I have to keep myself from collapsing.

Which used to be dinner, since breakfast/lunch wasn't something I did. :nod
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
As much as I love my sister, sometimes she really can be:



Stripping a man from his meat...


:nah

On brighter things - fresh gazpacho (well, blitzed yesterday), bread, and Käsekrainer for breakfast today
:verily
A man is useless without his meat lol
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
A man is useless without his meat lol
You do what you must to survive
:invalid
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Am currently reading through the Hobbit with my eldest.

It's taking a while, due to how hungry the start of that book makes me...
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Viewed the first house. It was very nice, very practical.. but we just didn’t feel it.

Then we went and checked out the garden and exterior of the one we’re viewing tomorrow. That’s the place. That’s where we want to spend our days. Unless the interior is dreadful (which we know from the pictures it isn’t, but still) we’re definitely bidding on it. It’s definitely stretching our budget but it’s worth it.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Viewed the first house. It was very nice, very practical.. but we just didn’t feel it.

Then we went and checked out the garden and exterior of the one we’re viewing tomorrow. That’s the place. That’s where we want to spend our days. Unless the interior is dreadful (which we know from the pictures it isn’t, but still) we’re definitely bidding on it. It’s definitely stretching our budget but it’s worth it.
Fuck the budget.

It's an once-in-a-lifetime investment. :catshrug
 
Top