I'll take rain over any kind of sunny day ever. Yes please. 


Winter is my season.Lmao...
The grass is always greener on the other side.
Y'all really hate sunny days...lol


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Winter is by far the best seasonWinter is my season.![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Love is an excess of butter, a wide cheese board, a day off, a steak and a beer...I don't know what love is...lol
I have a loonnng waaayyy to go.

And Haddaway's #1 hit would have been like 5 seconds long.Love is an excess of butter, a wide cheese board, a day off, a steak and a beer...
Foreigner should have just asked me, I'd have been able to point them in the right direction
![]()
Your prerogative...but i live in "The Sunshine State" for a fucking reason xDWinter is my season.
The rest of the year can fuck off.
Aye, you are bad at making decisionsi live in "The Sunshine State" for a fucking reason xD



I wouldnt expect most guys your age to want that...not all but most.LOVE IS A MYTH![]()

Exactly gotta love womenI wouldnt expect most guys your age to want that...not all but most.
I know when i was in my early 20s....love in the emotional sense wasnt even thought about.
I just loved womenz....period![]()
.Exactly...but it all boils down to people are so quick to jump in bed together.Exactly gotta love women.
Some people in my generation just want a fling and don't really care for experiencing love which is fair enough, but you get these girls/guys who want a fling end up with people who want serious relationships and then that's where problem arise where it's like "guys ain't shit" or "niggas ain't shit"
Or "girls be hoes" etc etc
Long cycle of foolishness
= 
Foolishness...Exactly gotta love women.
Some people in my generation just want a fling and don't really care for experiencing love which is fair enough, but you get these girls/guys who want a fling end up with people who want serious relationships and then that's where problem arise where it's like "guys ain't shit" or "niggas ain't shit"
Or "girls be hoes" etc etc
Long cycle of foolishness
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
In lust but not in love lmaoExactly...but it all boils down to people are so quick to jump in bed together.
Hey i did it too....but its the problem basically.
Sex = emotions ==
![]()
Yeah....like you never been played.Foolishness...
That's because most of them aren't direct and honest about what they want to begin with. They passively play along or go with the flow until it's too late.
Y'all love pussy..sex..
Not women lol




