The Last Person to Post Wins - Ouroboros

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I'll take rain over any kind of sunny day ever. Yes please. :nod
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Lmao...

The grass is always greener on the other side.
Y'all really hate sunny days...lol
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I like being comfortable s'all

Speaking of comfortable, I just had a nice very cold bath with an ice cold beer...

It's things like this that remind me why I am with the person I am with - open the door, after a long bus ride, say 'hi' to my kids; then immediately [before they have a chance to disturb me] my wife pushes a beer into my hand with a "I guessed that you would be sweaty so I ran a very cold bath for you"

I hope you guys are so lucky in love
:blush
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Winter is my season. :nod
Winter is by far the best season
:verily
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hell no...

Winter is horrible...
My skin shines the brightest and the most...
The sun loves my skin
Y'all wouldn't understand the blessing :p

Fall and spring...greatest of time..

Unbearable heat and cold isn't comfortable..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
"I hope you guys are so lucky in love"

I don't know what love is...lol
I have a loonnng waaayyy to go.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I don't know what love is...lol
I have a loonnng waaayyy to go.
Love is an excess of butter, a wide cheese board, a day off, a steak and a beer...

Foreigner should have just asked me, I'd have been able to point them in the right direction
:nah
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Love is an excess of butter, a wide cheese board, a day off, a steak and a beer...

Foreigner should have just asked me, I'd have been able to point them in the right direction
:nah
And Haddaway's #1 hit would have been like 5 seconds long.
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
:rofl
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
LOVE IS A MYTH :biblethump
I wouldnt expect most guys your age to want that...not all but most.
I know when i was in my early 20s....love in the emotional sense wasnt even thought about.
I just loved womenz....period:gnut
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I wouldnt expect most guys your age to want that...not all but most.
I know when i was in my early 20s....love in the emotional sense wasnt even thought about.
I just loved womenz....period:gnut
Exactly gotta love women :cheez.

Some people in my generation just want a fling and don't really care for experiencing love which is fair enough, but you get these girls/guys who want a fling end up with people who want serious relationships and then that's where problem arise where it's like "guys ain't shit" or "niggas ain't shit"
Or "girls be hoes" etc etc
Long cycle of foolishness
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Exactly gotta love women :cheez.

Some people in my generation just want a fling and don't really care for experiencing love which is fair enough, but you get these girls/guys who want a fling end up with people who want serious relationships and then that's where problem arise where it's like "guys ain't shit" or "niggas ain't shit"
Or "girls be hoes" etc etc
Long cycle of foolishness
Exactly...but it all boils down to people are so quick to jump in bed together.
Hey i did it too....but its the problem basically.
Sex = emotions = :scry = :shootme
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Exactly gotta love women :cheez.

Some people in my generation just want a fling and don't really care for experiencing love which is fair enough, but you get these girls/guys who want a fling end up with people who want serious relationships and then that's where problem arise where it's like "guys ain't shit" or "niggas ain't shit"
Or "girls be hoes" etc etc
Long cycle of foolishness
Foolishness...

That's because most of them aren't direct and honest about what they want to begin with. They passively play along or go with the flow until it's too late.

Y'all love pussy..sex..
Not women lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Exactly...but it all boils down to people are so quick to jump in bed together.
Hey i did it too....but its the problem basically.
Sex = emotions = :scry = :shootme
In lust but not in love lmao
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Foolishness...

That's because most of them aren't direct and honest about what they want to begin with. They passively play along or go with the flow until it's too late.

Y'all love pussy..sex..
Not women lol
Yeah....like you never been played.
We all have at one time...hell you dont learn anything if you havent.
:cookiehand

Ofc we do.....duhhhhhh:heh
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Sex without emotions?

Is that a thing?! :gwah
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Maybe...it's my circle but everybody has kids.. I go on Facebook now and then..
Everyone having children and settling down...
I think that's normal..for midtwenties 25-27...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sex changes a whole dynamic of a relationship....im not talking about a fling.
You date someone and once sex is involved...somebody gonna catch feelings.:true
Hell even in flings....thats why i used to hit it and quit it:kamina
 
Top