The Last Person to Post Wins - Ouroboros

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Nice! :zomg Yes I liked that one a lot too, if only they included that in the anime... but I understand why they cut it, it couldnt fit in a 13 eps season.
Idk I think eps-wise it could‘ve fit, my theory is that they thought they’d have a much more impactful ending with ending it on the Lenos arc. Which is true, while novel 4 was better, 5 gives you some romance at the end and was quite a memorable scene for me even today, with the snow and bells.
This next book I‘m reading, the 7th, seems to just have side stories involving some characters, but despite that I still enjoy them. The writing is really good.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
These damn desert maps, I want to shoot myself. So freaking tedious! :arf

Also whats with mages being this op? Characters simply dont rise their Res stat wtf
Yep, those are the one. The boat maps are tedious because they all look the same and are rather boring, but the desert maps are just such a big slog. And it gets even worse in chapter 4 :XD
How do you play with the 2 armies? You slowly advancing with both, or first finish one route then the other?

Most units in all FE games have low resistance growths and will always have trouble with mages, so you have to approach those carefully. Some characters/classes have better resistance than others, and Echoes also has some items that can increase res.

Gotta either take them out in player phase or be careful to use pegasi/your own mages for it. Or just tank it, units have enough hp to tank at least one attack or more depending on the enemy mage stats/spell. The priests of Duma are especially annoying, having low hit % but if they hit it‘ll hurt plenty.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I enjoyed the Austin movies, but I don't particularly care about them, so I'm neutral to the news/rumors.

And I've seen all of the CW Seed short animated series, yeah. Constantine is definitely their best.
But as you can read below the trailer, it's just a compilation of the five episode-season, with some added footage.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
It's going well with the girlfriend(?), I had bbq with my bff from uni, suprisingly met and sauna'd with another good friend from 9th grade, and a newer friend is coming here too and got me tickets for a sold-out con.

This is too good. Something is pound to go wrong soon.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Yes, it's pound to be.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
It's going well with the girlfriend(?), I had bbq with my bff from uni, suprisingly met and sauna'd with another good friend from 9th grade, and a newer friend is coming here too and got me tickets for a sold-out con.

This is too good. Something is pound to go wrong soon.
Did you go to sauna with that girl?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,078
Gender
Male
Country
United States
sees no boxes, no prints, no anything in mail box.:blink
/diesinsidealittle

About to hit that bed m8's , ciao!
Grats to @GrySun in advance!

:bedtime
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
It's going well with the girlfriend(?), I had bbq with my bff from uni, suprisingly met and sauna'd with another good friend from 9th grade, and a newer friend is coming here too and got me tickets for a sold-out con.

This is too good. Something is pound to go wrong soon.
Just embrace it, man. I’m ready to stalk your FB for pics of the girlfriend.

We even have simultaneous periods of “good karma rewarding”, it seems. Realtor said they want to close the deal, just need to get hold of the seller who’s on vacation and then we’re almost 100% getting our house!
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
#NotMyWinner :nah
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
From the latest OP spoilers, I really hope that this is exactly what it sounds like...

It'd amuse me greatly, however, unfortunately, I fear that Oda doesn't have the cajonas needed (nor is OP the right kind of manga) for such a risque play

The card he picks is the opposite side of a pope
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
From the latest OP spoilers, I really hope that this is exactly what it sounds like...

It'd amuse me greatly, however, unfortunately, I fear that Oda doesn't have the cajonas needed (nor is OP the right kind of manga) for such a risque play
What risque play do you mean? :hmm
 
Top