The Last Person to Post Wins - Ouroboros

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
How is us confessing shit hurting feelings....
Aint like we picking on someone@.@
Its not that G, its the topic itself, its a "delicate" one for some people, not me (the last one was much more deep if you ask me) :XD
And I never said you were crossing those boundaries in this conversation, I find this to be quite fun.

You find these normal topics weird?
Dafuq?
Plz..
Y'all be making the corniess, perviest jokes. Even butt jokes..
But can't have life discussions about sex..
I can't...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Whose feelings were hurt? Clarify for me?
Talking about sex life is not a normal topic even in a hangout forum, is it that weird to not feel like talking about it at a certain time? u.u
And geez, I never said I didn't enjoy this topic, just that didn't want to join it because I didn't want to at the time, thats all ._.

As for the last part I only remember xi0 making a warning about this in the last one and a lot of people that didn't take part in it liked the post, that must mean something.

Anyway... for @GrySun

These damn desert maps, I want to shoot myself. So freaking tedious! :arf

Also whats with mages being this op? Characters simply dont rise their Res stat wtf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
As for the last part I only remember xi0 making a warning about this in the last one and a lot of people that didn't take part in it liked the post, that must mean something.
Warning about what? sex talk? :huh

Maybe I'm not paying attention and missed something (like usual)
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Warning about what? sex talk? :huh

Maybe I'm not paying attention and missed something (like usual)
Oh right, just checked and the one who said it was Charlie, my bad.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
It's spelled T R U M P.

But yes.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Oh right, just checked and the one who said it was Charlie, my bad.
Lol..
If you knew charles...
Then you would've taken that as a warning. It wasn't meant the way you're taking it..
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I really despise having to go to London for work, the Tube system is literally the worst thing to experience while the weather is like this.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
What's so bad about it?
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Fuck this heat. Fans and AC going all day in a closed, darkened bedroom and we still only got it down to 32C. In the sun it’s probably like 45C, no wind or clouds all day. And not the pleasant tropical warmth either, but just frying, burning sun constantly.

Also, half the country seems to be burning because people are idiots and defying the fire prohibition.
Lovely

I like being comfortable s'all

Speaking of comfortable, I just had a nice very cold bath with an ice cold beer...

It's things like this that remind me why I am with the person I am with - open the door, after a long bus ride, say 'hi' to my kids; then immediately [before they have a chance to disturb me] my wife pushes a beer into my hand with a "I guessed that you would be sweaty so I ran a very cold bath for you"

I hope you guys are so lucky in love
Awesome, dud.
Sex without emotions?

Is that a thing?! :gwah
:lmao
Dis comedian bruh.

That's just generalising though because the same can be said about some women they just want dick and sex, but there are also a lot more women who want a meaningful relationship where their spouse or partner is faithful loving and honest and they feel like they can grow together. The same can be said about guys sure we may love sex but that's not the end all be all that majority of us seek in a relationship.

There are far more women who go out and rant about their man on social media and to their friends than there are women who actively praise their men for being faith, loving and honest.

That's just my view on it though feel free to disagree :)
I disagree, mofo
:cheez

Dis ppl... creeping Lambu, the most delicate of our assets, knowing no shame:noworry


Congrats Ust :p btw. Orgzy makes me remember my past, too...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
What's so bad about it?
Congestion just in the city itself, but then when you get to the underground it's unbelievably humid it feels like it's 40°c + not to much even more congestion. And then you hop on the tube where you're practically sandwiched with whoever is next to you. By the time you get off you're either sweating or you smell like the person who was next to you

Great system btw
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
They just raised another alarm for the heat we're getting this week. It's on the 'life-threatening' level now. :emocat

We're gonna end up as Japan at this rate. :gwah
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Congestion just in the city itself, but then when you get to the underground it's unbelievably humid it feels like it's 40°c + not to much even more congestion. And then you hop on the tube where you're practically sandwiched with whoever is next to you. By the time you get off you're either sweating or you smell like the person who was next to you

Great system btw
Hmm..
I understand. I've had my equal share of bad experiences with public transportation.
Now, I have the car. It's much better. Depending in what city you live, having your own vehicle doesn't help either.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
They just raised another alarm for the heat we're getting this week. It's on the 'life-threatening' level now. :emocat

We're gonna end up as Japan at this rate. :gwah
I guess y'all will get burned...
Pink meat in full effect.lol

Sending my prayers :D
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
tfw when you think there's a fly on the tv screen (and thus a persons face), but another character from the movie wipes away the smudge on mentioned face.

 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
whuk whuk whuk whuk whuk e sed mi haffi whuk whuk whuk whuk whuk
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
They just raised another alarm for the heat we're getting this week. It's on the 'life-threatening' level now. :emocat

We're gonna end up as Japan at this rate. :gwah
Better invest in a kiddie pool and alotta popsicles
 
Top