Where’s my uncle at?
I noticed we haven‘t really talked lately. You doing well?
I noticed we haven‘t really talked lately. You doing well?
I noticed we haven‘t really talked lately. You doing well?Where’s my uncle at?I noticed we haven‘t really talked lately. You doing well?

It‘s fine, you can‘t bother me
You're on vacation...didnt want to bother you.
I‘m just on here a bit less frequently. I‘m having a great time myself, though in a few days it‘ll be over and going back to more busy days

Naisu son' seems like the meetup up north in the amazon can happen nao? '+'Yeah...im good.
Excited that im going to get my tickets this weekend for Brazil![]()

Me and xav....jo's job trying to get going,she cant take off a week.Naisu son' seems like the meetup up north in the amazon can happen nao? '+'
So you, Jo and Xav is going?
oh right its new after all, how you feel about that swim tho?Me and xav....jo's job trying to get going,she cant take off a week.


What’s her job? Iirc, she used to work at the Tampa Bay newspaper.Me and xav....jo's job trying to get going,she cant take off a week.
What’s her job? Iirc, she used to work at the Tampa Bay newspaper.
riki - wow good memory, and inb4G, yeah she went to some independent joint, business monthly, thing.... the name was....http://tbbwmag.comWhat’s her job? Iirc, she used to work at the Tampa Bay newspaper.
2weeks my man

What are the exact dates from arrival til you go back? How will you find each other at the airport? Doubt all your planes will arrive perfectly in the same time. Tell me a bit about your plans and stuff2weeks my man![]()

Im leaving the 8th and coming home early the 16th...Herms will arrive later that night and Bene will follow hopefully.What are the exact dates from arrival til you go back? How will you find each other at the airport? Doubt all your planes will arrive perfectly in the same time. Tell me a bit about your plans and stuff
Nobody afraid of Brazil?

Ah so Farf and Hardy will pick y‘all up as you arrive. You have a place to stay in Recife first right? Then going Maceio after.Im leaving the 8th and coming home early the 16th...Herms will arrive later that night and Bene will follow hopefully.
Lala and Hardy will pick us up....cell phones work in Brazil
Going to meet in Recife and travel down the coast to Maceio and meet Ana.
Stopping along the way to be tourist xD.
And no....why should i be afraid?
Will be curious to hear how it all went when you back.Yeah...we are renting houses/apts as far as i know.Ah so Farf and Hardy will pick y‘all up as you arrive. You have a place to stay in Recife first right? Then going Maceio after.
8 days sounds like a decent time.
Ah, just wondering. Some people I know told me slighty worrying stuff about BrazilWill be curious to hear how it all went when you back.
True, bad folks would prolly be afraid of messing with youYeah...we are renting houses/apts as far as i know.
Gry...im really not worried.
I wont have anything worth much and i myself arent worth anything for the trouble i would cause them xD

Not saying that...just there is no real return.xDTrue, bad folks would prolly be afraid of messing with you![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hm I see.. Well, hope you guys are safe.Not saying that...just there is no real return.xD
Me nor my family has money....and clearly you see our govt would give 2 fucks
I was reading an article on Recife....its got quite a yurupian influence....some beautiful buildings--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'll be aight nephew...prolly worry more about sharks than banditos xDHm I see.. Well, hope you guys are safe.
Read a bit about Recife too. Rather big place.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---