GHETTONESE

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Ready for college football this Saturday?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Gry sounds like someone's mom rather than a nephew.

Greg, I thought we über ourselves to the apartment?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gry sounds like someone's mom rather than a nephew.

Greg, I thought we über ourselves to the apartment?
Nah...shes getting a car iirc.
We had better have a call sometime this weekend.
@Farfalla
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'll prolly get the car only on the 8th, so I don't have to pay for an extra day with it without using it much xD
Any word on Lori? I wanna rent the apartment alrdy, but it's important to know if we're 6 or 7 ç.ç I might rent it alrdy on Saturday for 6. I'm afraid we won't have many options left if we wait too long. It's a holiday for us xD and that's a tourist place. I could reserve the car before hand as well, but if we're 6, it's not hard to find an option for us, so maybe we can evaluate options together there. In any case, I'll check what options and prices they have online and show them to you guys on FB.
Greg, after the trip, stay in Brazil, let's start our own business here :awewe tie Herms to a chair and make him stay as well, he has valuable knowledge we can use!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
prolly worry more about sharks than banditos xD
Fuck... that is a thing there... glad that beaches in Recife aren't in our plans.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Ok, just googled and the airport is in a nice and well known region of Recife (in Boa Viagem beach). That's nice, had no idea. Usually our international airports are in the middle of nowhere. Gonna try to get the flat in Boa Viagem as well.

Done spamming '-' That's what you get for tagging me!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I figured you were doing a six count in Recife anyways...cause Ana is not going to be there right?

As far as a ride goes...i can take a taxi.
But will need an address and you or Hardy's phone number so we can touch base once we land.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah same. I looked at the map too and I'm sure it's possible to get the bnb very close to the airport .

Could you guys pls DM Benny on fb ? Like, we need to know now
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah same. I looked at the map too and I'm sure it's possible to get the bnb very close to the airport .

Could you guys pls DM Benny on fb ? Like, we need to know now
I'll message him
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Bia said she can meet us on the 9th, in the morning^^ we'll spend like 4 days in Recife (coming and going to nearby beaches, such as Porto de Galinhas and Carneiros), then we'll travel to Alagoas (Maceió).

I saw some great flats a few blocks from the Airport, the region looks nice. So yeah, a cab is doable as well, but Uber would be cheaper. I rly wanna pick you guys up at the airport tho xD So dw. Later I need the time your flight arrives, I only got Herm's.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I land at 15:10....and leave following Saturday at 16:50
LATAM airlines

And i messaged Bene
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Ah, good luck!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
$600 for 2 vaccines:shootme
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
$600 for 2 vaccines:shootme
For Brazil?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
A friend of mine told me that it's recommended to have had vaccines for several things like rabies and something else. I didn't think too much about it, and can likely be skipped too, but still :grumble
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
For Brazil?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
A friend of mine told me that it's recommended to have had vaccines for several things like rabies and something else. I didn't think too much about it, and can likely be skipped too, but still :grumble
Just yellow fever we had to get...not a necessity but recommended.
Im not worried to much about rabies...im not the type to be picking up and petting on critters xD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Just yellow fever we had to get...not a necessity but recommended.
Im not worried to much about rabies...im not the type to be picking up and petting on critters xD
The list I was given was: Tetanus, Diphtheria, Hepatitis A, Rabies. Not sure if I had a vaccine against some of those sometime in life, and also not sure how much recommended it really is for me to do it. Though most likely if I went to Brazil that I'd just do it without any.
 
Top