Ready for college football this Saturday?
Nah...shes getting a car iirc.Gry sounds like someone's mom rather than a nephew.
Greg, I thought we über ourselves to the apartment?
we tie Herms to a chair and make him stay as well, he has valuable knowledge we can use!--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Fuck... that is a thing there... glad that beaches in Recife aren't in our plans.prolly worry more about sharks than banditos xD
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I'll message himYeah same. I looked at the map too and I'm sure it's possible to get the bnb very close to the airport .
Could you guys pls DM Benny on fb ? Like, we need to know now
Yeah...looks really niceSo far I like this flat:
https://www.airbnb.com.br/rooms/113...in=2018-09-07&check_out=2018-09-11&s=NqyTr3Ou
It accepts up to 7 people, in case he comes.
Who is LSU playing against?Yes!!!!!!!!
An early test....MiamiWho is LSU playing against?

I'm all y'all's mom y'know. Wanna see you all be safe.Gry sounds like someone's mom rather than a nephew.


For Brazil?$600 for 2 vaccines![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just yellow fever we had to get...not a necessity but recommended.For Brazil?
A friend of mine told me that it's recommended to have had vaccines for several things like rabies and something else. I didn't think too much about it, and can likely be skipped too, but still--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()
The list I was given was: Tetanus, Diphtheria, Hepatitis A, Rabies. Not sure if I had a vaccine against some of those sometime in life, and also not sure how much recommended it really is for me to do it. Though most likely if I went to Brazil that I'd just do it without any.Just yellow fever we had to get...not a necessity but recommended.
Im not worried to much about rabies...im not the type to be picking up and petting on critters xD