Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

savethecat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3,330
Reaction score
5,440
Age
33
Country
United States
I remember when Neverland started the creators both said "Today is going to be a very important day for now on" in the authors comments
 

Tamil

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
5,841
Country
Winterfell
Just a visual.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Its a clear file.
Just a visual? I thought we were getting character designs.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I remember when Neverland started the creators both said "Today is going to be a very important day for now on" in the authors comments
Speaking of that. Someone complied all of them

From Kaiu Shirai's comment, TIL Baahubali (indian film), is really popular in Japan. Lol I think it did better than the Bleach live action
 

Heiji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
2,547
Reaction score
7,928
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
For Kimetsu no Yaiba anime new visual, its a visual with Tanjirô & Nezuko.
 

Mankichi Togawa

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
5,549
Reaction score
15,715
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
So, Jujutsu 3rd place and CP next week?

Things are going very well with Jujutsu. Very very well. I hope it gets a second Jump cover soon.

Act-age has just dropped again to middle-bottom zone.
 

Nemesis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
1,706
Reaction score
1,826
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
About small book in #36/37 with 8 girls illustrations. Mangaka are : Naoshi Komi (Nisekoi), Ryuhei Tamura (Beelzebub), Hiroshi Shiibashi (Nura), Takuma Yokata (Shudan), Tsunehiro Date (Cross Account), Youichi Amano (Stealth Symphony), Ryouhei Yamamoto (E-Robot) & Ryou Nakama (Isobee)
Can't wait to see the drawings
 

TyVip

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 30, 2015
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
2,814
Gender
Male
Country
Mariejoa
Wow it's already Obon festival :super
 

Heiji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
2,547
Reaction score
7,928
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Kimetsu no Yaiba anime will start in spring 2019.
 
Last edited:

Mankichi Togawa

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
5,549
Reaction score
15,715
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
BokuBen S1 for Autumn 2019
Dr.Stone for Spring 2020
Act-age for Winter 2021
Jujutsu Kaisen for Spring 2021
Rokudenashi Blues for never.

That's my personal bet.
 

Tarot

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2017
Messages
420
Reaction score
535
Country
Italy
Oh MHA season 4 have rival on spring then.
Eh I doubt MHA will air in spring considering Mob Psycho is airing on January and it's supposed to be 2 cour. Nakamura will be on MP 100% along with one or two from MHA movie so I'm not sure how it's going to work out.
 

Heiji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
2,547
Reaction score
7,928
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
 

DyanSon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2017
Messages
367
Reaction score
134
Age
29
Country
Philippines
Eh I doubt MHA will air in spring considering Mob Psycho is airing on January and it's supposed to be 2 cour. Nakamura will be on MP 100% along with one or two from MHA movie so I'm not sure how it's going to work out.
Is studio C making MP100℅? Also isn't Nakamura only do 1 scene per season for MHA?
 

Pinny

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 21, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Country
Thailand
I'm curious. MHA season 4 is confirmed/announced?
 

savethecat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3,330
Reaction score
5,440
Age
33
Country
United States
Eh I doubt MHA will air in spring considering Mob Psycho is airing on January and it's supposed to be 2 cour. Nakamura will be on MP 100% along with one or two from MHA movie so I'm not sure how it's going to work out.
At one point Bones was animatinh 3 series in one season. MHA season 1. Bungo Stray Dogs. And Concrete Revolution season 2.
They aired another show a season before that. An Mob psycho came a season after, with another four of Bungo Stray dogs following it.

I don’t think airing Mob Psycho and MHA around the same time would be much of an issue for them
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm curious. MHA season 4 is confirmed/announced?
No. But considering how successful both the anime and the manga is, and Bone’s enthusiasm with wanting to adapt the entire series, I can’t imagine it won’t get announced at the end of this season, just like the past 2 seasons
 

Tarot

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2017
Messages
420
Reaction score
535
Country
Italy
At one point Bones was animatinh 3 series in one season. MHA season 1. Bungo Stray Dogs. And Concrete Revolution season 2.
They aired another show a season before that. An Mob psycho came a season after, with another four of Bungo Stray dogs following it.

I don’t think airing Mob Psycho and MHA around the same time would be much of an issue for them.
Sure but back then they didn't to work along with MHA movie and the three Eureka Seven movies. There's also the upcoming new season of Bungo Stray dogs and Shinichiro Watanabe's new anime so I'm scratching my head here thinking how they'll manage this along with 2 cour Mob Psycho.

I'm not saying it won't happen but I think the staff need a bit of time to recuperate after s3 + movie and Bones is already stacked as hell. Fall 2019 would be my bet.
 

MangAniMY

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2018
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
4,863
Country
Malaysia
Jump "Smash" game is out now. you would need the apk if you are not in Japan

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top