Such an interesting fungus that was, I wonder if its edible 


Would it look like that if it didn‘t want to get eaten?Such an interesting fungus that was, I wonder if its edible![]()
Yay for pixiesPiru is a creature in Finland, Bia
Poltergeist looks tempting but I'll go with Pixie
![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It's a pronoun that means "to you" in that context. It means to you there cause some verbs in portuguese are called of "indirect transition" (to the complement) and in those cases you gotta use "lhe". But the direct transition ones use a "te" instead of a "lhe", and people just use whichever of those 2, not following any rule. "Te" would only mean "you" instead. Ex.: "te enviei ao Japão" (I sent you to Japan); "lhe enviei o livro" (I sent you the book/I sent the book to you). Dunno if I explained properly @.@What‘s the lhe mean and how is it so misused.
Dip it in a bit of chocolateSuch an interesting fungus that was, I wonder if its edible![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm fine. Looking forward to the weekends as alwaysGood morning Elu, how you do?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
oh naisu, any plans?I'm fine. Looking forward to the weekends as always![]()


I just checked via google translate, and it’s translated the same whether it‘s lhe or teIt's a pronoun that means "to you" in that context. It means to you there cause some verbs in portuguese are called of "indirect transition" (to the complement) and in those cases you gotta use "lhe". But the direct transition ones use a "te" instead of a "lhe", and people just use whichever of those 2, not following any rule. "Te" would only mean "you" instead. Ex.: "te enviei ao Japão" (I sent you to Japan); "lhe enviei o livro" (I sent you the book/I sent the book to you). Dunno if I explained properly @.@
I do understand your explanation, doesn‘t seem too complicated. Here it‘s because of giving a table „to you“ correct? Though there‘s probably more grammatical rules to it than just that.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, I do that a lot too.German has some pretty retarded cases too, where people misuse „wie“ when it should be „als“, which is rather infuriating to hear...
Xad you know what I mean?
Just gonna do my hw and thesis, and going over some mafia sites and this forum as well.oh naisu, any plans?
I'm going to catch up on some zzzz's.
![]()
You mean you‘d say „besser wie..“?!Weirdos
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, I do that a lot too.
German and Dutch aren't that different in the end. But some words that mean the same thing need to be used differently, which is really annoying.
I do that in Dutch too, we have plenty of those words, the fact that I talk Dutch/German/English and some dialects daily doesn't really help either.

Well, I can't imagine me saying that. If I have to type I rarely make that mistake. But in actual conversations the translation just goes wrong in my head.You mean you‘d say „besser wie..“?!
Wtf![]()

Ach, this scunner's so pished he does nae longer ken aboot the feegles? O waily waily~I didn't get the reference until I saw @Organizized's like.![]()
Looks like spanish with the pronoun use depending on context. I take "Ihe" would be like "Yo" as agent of an action while "Te" directly implies it, like a form of reduction.It's a pronoun that means "to you" in that context. It means to you there cause some verbs in portuguese are called of "indirect transition" (to the complement) and in those cases you gotta use "lhe". But the direct transition ones use a "te" instead of a "lhe", and people just use whichever of those 2, not following any rule. "Te" would only mean "you" instead. Ex.: "te enviei ao Japão" (I sent you to Japan); "lhe enviei o livro" (I sent you the book/I sent the book to you). Dunno if I explained properly @.@
Dip it in a bit of chocolate
Now I'm off to my last day of suffering at work before some vac days T.T--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hope you are doing good Elu.Just gonna do my hw and thesis, and going over some mafia sites and this forum as well.
There's one I signed up where the setup is very different, but sounds great for newbies.

