Pull it up then....smhNot available it saysDo keep in mind Europe‘s a tad retarded with music on Youtube.
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@GrySun @Copy Panda @Farfalla @Charlie
Pull it up then....smhNot available it saysDo keep in mind Europe‘s a tad retarded with music on Youtube.
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm going to assume that you didn't mention me because you know I'm already aware of one of the greatest cover/remixes ever made, and not because you're disrespekkin me


Yeah, some people are displeased about a good part of the content being left out. I'm fine with it cause imo it didn't affect the story a lot, but some parts are missing, including script things people love. That's where the complaints appear xD But yeah, I'm enjoying it so far. It's a good pace for the anime, as you said. And I read Isayama regrets making the Uprising arc unecessarily long, requesting the anime to progress differently. On the other hand, I think one of the things people cherished about the anime (emphasis on one) is that it was following the manga faithfully, and now that's not the case anymore xDPeople do? So far Im liking the direction better than last season's, reminds me of the first one which was the best in this department.
The OST is the same thats been going on since the series began, the same pieces from Sawano remixed, just like Season 2... so I cannot really say its bad, just overused, it still fulfills its purpose pretty well.
The OP isn't as good as the other ones true, but you can hardly top "Guren no yumiya" or "Sasageyo", people have become a little spoiled.
And yeah things are going fast, but Im actually glad they are trying to move it and give the dynamic of the first season, making these episodes on the manga's pace would have totally killed the audience, and manga readers would then bitch about how much time they are taking to get into the arc.
Moreover, it seems they want to end this season after the Return to Shiganshina arc so Im pretty hyped for it! \o/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's 7AM and it got Hardy shaking his ass in bed now xD

Yeah, there's some conversations that were left out and they adapted like 7-8 long chapters in 2 episodes so that gives a rather fast feeling to it. The thing is I can understand why they are doing it, making the Uprising arc like they did with the Clash of the Titans arc would not give good results (I for one didn't like a lot they way they directed S2 since its such a linear arc).Yeah, some people are displeased about a good part of the content being left out. I'm fine with it cause imo it didn't affect the story a lot, but some parts are missing, including script things people love. That's where the complaints appear xD But yeah, I'm enjoying it so far. It's a good pace for the anime, as you said. And I read Isayama regrets making the Uprising arc unecessarily long, requesting the anime to progress differently. On the other hand, I think one of the things people cherished about the anime (emphasis on one) is that it was following the manga faithfully, and now that's not the case anymore xD
And my bad, my lazy self used OST to talk only about the OP and ED songs. Fine, I got spoiled u.u but I was hyped about a Linked Horizon OP, not an ED... I don't think this Hyde one fits the séries like the previous 3 did c.c and well, the ED is nice but the previous one was so good..... creepy, disturbing,spoilerishbut so fitting xD
With the rest that you said I agree. People might like this season much more than they would as well, since I feel the Uprising arc wasnt very popular. And yeeees, I hope we get to see the Return to Shingashina one as well *-*



I'm taking a wild guess here, but .. Bananaman?I just found a picture of a random house on my FB and couldn’t quite place it. Then I saw it had the number 29 on it. And the caption was “here lives a superhero, guess who?”.
And I remembered it was from when we were strolling in London and came upon a street sign which said “Acacia Rd”.![]()
Same with the major exception, its not the ass that was shaking but the back was aching.It's 7AM and it got Hardy shaking his ass in bed now xD


