The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,583
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I expected better from you Xadyu

Deleting posts in TLTP...

 
Last edited:

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Sometimes being yourself is so hard.
I gotta learn to restrain myself again...
**sigh**
Back to point one.
Self control..
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,538
Reaction score
21,807
Gender
Female
Country
China
self control is the highest kind of mastery available to hooman
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
What's around the riiiverbeeeeeeend?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Floden har sin egen väääääääg~

One of the few Disney films of my childhood for which I mostly dislike the dub..
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I can't even call it a movie from my childhood since I only saw it three years ago. :nod

Although I had plenty of toys of Miko and Flit, I loved those two.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
People do? So far Im liking the direction better than last season's, reminds me of the first one which was the best in this department.
The OST is the same thats been going on since the series began, the same pieces from Sawano remixed, just like Season 2... so I cannot really say its bad, just overused, it still fulfills its purpose pretty well.
The OP isn't as good as the other ones true, but you can hardly top "Guren no yumiya" or "Sasageyo", people have become a little spoiled. :p

And yeah things are going fast, but Im actually glad they are trying to move it and give the dynamic of the first season, making these episodes on the manga's pace would have totally killed the audience, and manga readers would then bitch about how much time they are taking to get into the arc. :XD

Moreover, it seems they want to end this season after the Return to Shiganshina arc so Im pretty hyped for it! \o/
Yeah, some people are displeased about a good part of the content being left out. I'm fine with it cause imo it didn't affect the story a lot, but some parts are missing, including script things people love. That's where the complaints appear xD But yeah, I'm enjoying it so far. It's a good pace for the anime, as you said. And I read Isayama regrets making the Uprising arc unecessarily long, requesting the anime to progress differently. On the other hand, I think one of the things people cherished about the anime (emphasis on one) is that it was following the manga faithfully, and now that's not the case anymore xD
And my bad, my lazy self used OST to talk only about the OP and ED songs. Fine, I got spoiled u.u but I was hyped about a Linked Horizon OP, not an ED... I don't think this Hyde one fits the séries like the previous 3 did c.c and well, the ED is nice but the previous one was so good..... creepy, disturbing, spoilerish but so fitting xD
With the rest that you said I agree. People might like this season much more than they would as well, since I feel the Uprising arc wasnt very popular. And yeeees, I hope we get to see the Return to Shingashina one as well *-*
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gawd i love this beat....listen @Farfalla
It's 7AM and it got Hardy shaking his ass in bed now xD
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I just found a picture of a random house on my FB and couldn’t quite place it. Then I saw it had the number 29 on it. And the caption was “here lives a superhero, guess who?”.

And I remembered it was from when we were strolling in London and came upon a street sign which said “Acacia Rd”. :XD
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Yeah, some people are displeased about a good part of the content being left out. I'm fine with it cause imo it didn't affect the story a lot, but some parts are missing, including script things people love. That's where the complaints appear xD But yeah, I'm enjoying it so far. It's a good pace for the anime, as you said. And I read Isayama regrets making the Uprising arc unecessarily long, requesting the anime to progress differently. On the other hand, I think one of the things people cherished about the anime (emphasis on one) is that it was following the manga faithfully, and now that's not the case anymore xD
And my bad, my lazy self used OST to talk only about the OP and ED songs. Fine, I got spoiled u.u but I was hyped about a Linked Horizon OP, not an ED... I don't think this Hyde one fits the séries like the previous 3 did c.c and well, the ED is nice but the previous one was so good..... creepy, disturbing, spoilerish but so fitting xD
With the rest that you said I agree. People might like this season much more than they would as well, since I feel the Uprising arc wasnt very popular. And yeeees, I hope we get to see the Return to Shingashina one as well *-*
Yeah, there's some conversations that were left out and they adapted like 7-8 long chapters in 2 episodes so that gives a rather fast feeling to it. The thing is I can understand why they are doing it, making the Uprising arc like they did with the Clash of the Titans arc would not give good results (I for one didn't like a lot they way they directed S2 since its such a linear arc).
There's a big change of pace and perspective when entering this second act of the story so maybe they are going for the flashback method they used in the past season to fulfill those holes... I wouldn't really have a problem with it this time since its a 24 episodes season. :amuse

As for the OP, its not very fitting with the epic ones we got lately but I dont dislike it either. I mean, with the revelations that are coming... I think it represents the innocence in which all those characters lived, and now that they grew up and know the truth they cannot be happy like that anymore. When young Eren bumps into his older self and that one can just stand still and look into the sea...
Didn't really liked the endings lately, the first Mikasa one was wonderful and the next one was catchy, but since then I always skip them. :p

And the Return to Shiganshina arc is practically confirmed just from the way the season starts.:awe
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I just found a picture of a random house on my FB and couldn’t quite place it. Then I saw it had the number 29 on it. And the caption was “here lives a superhero, guess who?”.

And I remembered it was from when we were strolling in London and came upon a street sign which said “Acacia Rd”. :XD
I'm taking a wild guess here, but .. Bananaman?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,120
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's 7AM and it got Hardy shaking his ass in bed now xD
Same with the major exception, its not the ass that was shaking but the back was aching. :XD

Also a weird dream had me placed in a school setting that had me take this weird test. A guy came in late and took the test but then it became a weird mathematical test of sorts and he was cheating by getting the answers from the girl next to me. Also his work book seemed to have some answers on them as well that way partially erased. ( I peep over and saw it )

Woke up going wtf....

Anyways :hi
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Yare yare daze
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,664
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So hard to make pics, there‘s reflections everywhere.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,977
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
dreams are always weird haha
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Tfw I have trilogies to dreams I don't want to experience...lately I have been lucid dreaming alot though so it's not all bad
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top