The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Tfw I have trilogies to dreams I don't want to experience...lately I have been lucid dreaming alot though so it's not all bad
wow.. there are even trilogies... suge

and wow, lucid dream. I wish I had it
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I dreamt once.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
@Xadyu do you live in Amsterdam? is it true that there are so many bikes?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
@Xadyu do you live in Amsterdam? is it true that there are so many bikes?
I don't. But yes.

I think there are more bikes in the canals than in the streets. :lmao
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,807
Gender
Female
Country
China
Not surprised tho... Our people can lift literal land masses out of the water but a little fence chan by the canals nooo
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Last time I was in Amsterdam, I to save my friend from getting ran over by a bike so many times, while high..
Why does everyone and their mother ride a bike in that City
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Last time I was in Amsterdam, I to save my friend from getting ran over by a bike so many times, while high..
Why does everyone and their mother ride a bike in that City
Could you imagine all of those people in cars instead? :heh

Every time I've gone to Amsterdam, I almost got run over by a tram.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Tfw I have trilogies to dreams I don't want to experience...lately I have been lucid dreaming alot though so it's not all bad
A nightmare or just a common dream? :hmm I had some of those.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
A nightmare or just a common dream? :hmm I had some of those.
Most of the time it's nightmares... A year or so ago I had a nightmre that literally woke me up in shock.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,664
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
How will I ever return to a lifestyle without a wellness area right beside me? :emocat
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Just saw an apartment I love, in a condo I love, in a regional I love T.T Seems to be out of my budget tho :emocat time to do math and an offer
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,807
Gender
Female
Country
China
I want another cup of tea but I've already had 3 today and I allow myself four :emocat
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah, there's some conversations that were left out and they adapted like 7-8 long chapters in 2 episodes so that gives a rather fast feeling to it. The thing is I can understand why they are doing it, making the Uprising arc like they did with the Clash of the Titans arc would not give good results (I for one didn't like a lot they way they directed S2 since its such a linear arc).
There's a big change of pace and perspective when entering this second act of the story so maybe they are going for the flashback method they used in the past season to fulfill those holes... I wouldn't really have a problem with it this time since its a 24 episodes season. :amuse

As for the OP, its not very fitting with the epic ones we got lately but I dont dislike it either. I mean, with the revelations that are coming... I think it represents the innocence in which all those characters lived, and now that they grew up and know the truth they cannot be happy like that anymore. When young Eren bumps into his older self and that one can just stand still and look into the sea...
Didn't really liked the endings lately, the first Mikasa one was wonderful and the next one was catchy, but since then I always skip them. :p

And the Return to Shiganshina arc is practically confirmed just from the way the season starts.:awe
Yeah ok the other epic OPs spoiled me T.T and even if it's not a bad song, it's not memorable either c.c idk... Those fucking cool OPs would set the mood for the episodes xD now we lack that.
I also don't like the sea part. That for me was an iconic thing that happened in the manga, after all of what Eren and Armin used to discuss. Wish they have kept it for its correct moment, specially for the people that don't follow the manga.
And I like how they look slightly aged! Will make the time pass thing look more realistic, less abrupt xD Ah, btw. This Historia ED follows the pattern they had for the Mikasa one, dunno if you noticed. Maybe they intended that as a parallel, looked nice to me.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Full bladder? That’s the only reason I could think of.
Peeing is going to happen either way. Too much drinks, foreplay, whatever.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
When you gotta go at the wrong time,
Is horrible..
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,807
Gender
Female
Country
China
#NoTeaLimit
Yeah I have to more or less try to avoid diabetesing myself so self control is somewhat key here
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
My god I feel so bad, have barely moved all day ;_;
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top