Well here in the south....its 10x sweeter than that Chicago brown waterall the time

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Guinea pigs are so creepy
Well here in the south....its 10x sweeter than that Chicago brown waterall the time

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Guinea pigs are so creepy
If that's what guinea pigs look like in your experience, I can totally understand that.Guinea pigs are so creepy
Didnt i tell the story before about my neighbor's one who would eat anything dude...stereotypical yeah.Less creepy than birds

Kids have more than enough fingers to spare but one or two for an honoured petYeah right...perfect pet for a kid with fingers that always smell like french fries![]()

Well, seeing what coffee did to you I'm definitely never going to touch it.Tea gives you cancer, wine does not.
I drink coffee tho xd
tea both causes and prevents cancer #
Yes!!!!Im southerner....no way to drink tea without it being ice cold,overly sweet like syrup and some kinda fruit in it like lemon,peach or raspberry.
![]()

Educate them!Get out of your confort zone, awesome padawan.Well, seeing what coffee did to you I'm definitely never going to touch it.
Ohhh!
Idk, he seems perfectly reasonable to meLess creepy than birds
I've certainly had some guests who I feel are less welcome turn up at my front doorIdk, he seems perfectly reasonable to me![]()
Cant blame you for getting spoiled.Yeah ok the other epic OPs spoiled me T.T and even if it's not a bad song, it's not memorable either c.c idk... Those fucking cool OPs would set the mood for the episodes xD now we lack that.
I also don't like the sea part. That for me was an iconic thing that happened in the manga, after all of what Eren and Armin used to discuss. Wish they have kept it for its correct moment, specially for the people that don't follow the manga.
And I like how they look slightly aged! Will make the time pass thing look more realistic, less abrupt xD Ah, btw. This Historia ED follows the pattern they had for the Mikasa one, dunno if you noticed. Maybe they intended that as a parallel, looked nice to me.

Not even for your partner..? Lol

That's the best thing about the word 'most', it allows some leewayNot even for your partner..? Lol
