Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,876
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Nah, it's okay. I'll accept @liductan's answers if you don't mind @Vici-san. : )
Well to be honest, a sheep is kinda only closed once you start counting :XD Closing it 4 days before you do it in the weekend seems kinda weird.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gry is already an old story it was over an hour ago :pls
#UsedAndDiscarded :emobirb

Women :lambirb
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I don't. They can have you, if they want :catshrug
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Well to be honest, a sheep is kinda only closed once you start counting :XD Closing it 4 days before you do it in the weekend seems kinda weird.
Haha, this may be my quirk as a manager -> always consider some buffer when it comes to timings. :lmao

Counting is more or less done. We will give the people who were pm'ed regarding Q11 some time to provide us a feedback. Then we only need to prepare the result post (with the quotes and shit), and that's it. You will most likely get the results before Sunday.

But don't get me wrong. syx said Sunday at the latest. That's the latest due date. :nono
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I think people misunderstood question number 7 we were voting for the biggest trash..

Seeing some people bring there they favourites..
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I was trying to pick the one that‘s the least trash :catshrug
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I was trying to pick the one that‘s the least trash :catshrug
Well it can also go that way tbh :lambirb


Also @Purity of Magi :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I've done some of the counting and so far the one that leading is...

Brandish
Aussie
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,163
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I think people misunderstood question number 7 we were voting for the biggest trash..

Seeing some people bring there they favourites..
...... :feelsbadman

Im the one who brought my fave bc the question was related to waifu war not to best or worst female character, i dont know any of the ones you mentioned there except Misa & Chichi as much as i dislike them as characters i dont think they re that much at fault, waifu material wise , actually the biggest trash there were Light and Goku their lovers, so i was not sure exactly abt your question. :arf
To me trashes waifu /family female would be this one for instance :

Midori from oyasumi punpun (didnt read the manga yet but ive been told about her.)
Punpun’s mom, shes not technically a mom, but an aunt. She married Punpun’s uncle. she always neglected him (her nephew) despite being caretaker. she raped him while he was still underaged.
Or characters like kayo's abusive mother in Erased or like big mom in OP.


if its only trash female character you wanted it s my mistake then.
I was just trying to not mix character I dont like /i hate with their waifu qualities :^_^
But i sent my answers at least 3 or 4 days ago i could still have fixed it if I were told earlier i didnt get properly your question.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
...... :feelsbadman

Im the one who brought my fave bc the question was related to waifu war not to best or worst female character, i dont know any of the ones you mentioned there except Misa & Chichi as much as i dislike them as characters i dont think they re that much at fault, waifu material wise , actually the biggest trash there were Light and Goku their lovers, so i was not sure exactly abt your question. :arf
To me trashes waifu /family female would be this one for instance :

Midori from oyasumi punpun (didnt read the manga yet but ive been told about her.)
Punpun’s mom, shes not technically a mom, but an aunt. She married Punpun’s uncle. she always neglected him (her nephew) despite being caretaker. she raped him while he was still underaged.
Or characters like kayo's abusive mother in Erased or like big mom in OP.


if its only trash female character you wanted it s my mistake then.
I was just trying to not mix character I dont like /i hate with their waifu qualities :^_^
But i sent my answers at least 3 or 4 days ago i could still have fixed it if I were told earlier i didnt get properly your question.
As someone intelligent said
I was trying to pick the one that‘s the least trash :catshrug
So look at this that way that you have picked the best female character :lambirb

Or characters like kayo's abusive mother in Erased or like big mom in OP.
Or Ragyo, for example, << Best mom
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
If I'm winning that means the majority went for the cute/hot gifs :awe
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Erin, Midori did that one mistake which is unforgivable but she's probs a better choice than punpuns actual mother lol.

My answer to that question (the waifu one) is directed to @Emperor Spriggan who is always drafting busts.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,163
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
If I'm winning that means the majority went for the cute/hot gifs :awe
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Erin, Midori did that one mistake which is unforgivable but she's probs a better choice than punpuns actual mother lol.

My answer to that question (the waifu one) is directed to @Emperor Spriggan who is always drafting busts.

Naniiii whats with this crazy family !!!? :gwah

I dont know anything abt this mother but seems both are just trash. (I dont think what the auntie did is even redeemable) if the mother is worse i d better not know what kind of woman she is. :s Need to read ithis though. :)

@Brandish Btw wanted to ask, sorry its offtopic, but im lazy to write it elsewhere , i dont know if you have already read them but i have currently my eyes on Kasane & yukibana no tora ? if not you might be interested by those


 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Only because Sakura wasn't an option here... :teehee

I got your back we Hinata fans should stick together :lambirb

Sakura is waifu material though, just with the wrong guy :hmph Putting her here would have meant everyone chooses her :pls
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
> THE RESULTS ARE HERE <
​


Question 1:
1. Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say?

A: Always.

B: I do it sometimes, for example in case of an important call.

C: Ehww, hell no... who in the world has such low self-esteem, lol?

D: Life hack -> I'm actually recording what I'm going to say before and play it back.

E: I do it, but fail to say any sentence properly anyway...

F: No I don't... Where are my pills for fuck sake. :arf
Results:
A Always. (Brandish, Totinona) 2

B I do it sometimes, for example in case of an important call. (Asako, Demonspeed, EmptySoul, GrySun, Holt, Lady pompom, liductan, Linali, Organizized, Seraph, xi0, Zirconium) 12

C Ehww, hell no... who in the world has such low self-esteem, lol? (Emperor Spriggan, Lambu, Shobu_Yoruichi) 3

D Life hack -> I'm actually recording what I'm going to say before and play it back. (shinobi) 1

E I do it, but fail to say any sentence properly anyway... (Juviii, Xadyu) 2

F No I don't... Where are my pills for fuck sake. :arf () 0

G (Erinyes) 1
i hate phoning i try to email whenever i can, otherwise, im trying sometimes to think what im going to say but it never works, my calls never end up like i would love to... :arf


Quotes:
B: I do it sometimes, for example in case of an important call.
Actually answering a phone is more stressful for me. I'm a shy girl you know...
B: I do it sometimes, for example in case of an important call.

Not a full rehearsal, but I'll definitely think about some of the important things I want to say, especially in the beginning.

"Hello, my name is X. I am calling because of..."

Just feel less nervous if I know what I'm saying for the start. Now whether the call still goes well or not... depends.
Ehww, hell no... who in the world has such low self-esteem, lol?


Nah, and you took my words, who has such esteem? xd
B: I do it sometimes, for example in case of an important call.
(kinda go off script most times though)
B: Yes, but only in my head sometimes.


Question 2:
2. All eyes on you! You took your little relative to a Baseball match, since she/he is a huge fan of said sports. During the match, a baseball comes flying towards your direction, approx. 1 meter to your right side. You don't need to be told twice to stand up and take your chance to become the best relative ever. You arm reaches out, your hand catches the ball, and then you realize that you literally snatched the ball away from a random kid who was right behind your arm, ready to catch the ball as well. On your left side, you see your little relative looking at you with glorifying eyes...

...while the random kid on your right side already began to tear up.

How do you handle the situation?

A: I give the ball to the random kid and hope my lil relative will understand (she/he won’t, deal with it).
B: Why should I care for that random kid? I was first, and I did it for my lil relative. I will however try to comfort he random kid.
C: LEL! The ball belongs to me and me alone!
Results:
A I give the ball to the random kid and hope my lil relative will understand (she/he won’t, deal with it). (Brandish, Emperor Spriggan, Linali, Organizized, Seraph) 5

B Why should I care for that random kid? I was first, and I did it for my lil relative. I will however try to comfort he random kid. (Asako, Demonspeed, EmptySoul, GrySun, Holt, Lambu, liductan, Totinona, Xadyu, xi0, Zirconium) 11

C LEL! The ball belongs to me and me alone! (Erinyes, Juviii, shinobi, Shobu_Yoruichi) 4

D Cut the ball in half. (Lady pompom) 1
Like King Solomon, if both want it, then threaten to cut that ball in half and let's see who wants to have only half of it :arf

Quotes:
A: I give the ball to the random kid and hope my lil relative will understand (she/he won’t, deal with it).
I caught it, my ball, I do whatever I want with it. And I took it right from under child's nose only because I have longer arms, I'd feel guilty, if I didn't give it to them.
B: Why should I care for that random kid? I was first, and I did it for my lil relative. I will however try to comfort he random kid.

Cold perhaps, but true. Of course I care more for someone I know than someone random. If my relative didn't care for the sport and I just randomly caught the ball, then I'd give it to that kid since neither me nor my relative care nearly as much for it. But in this case I caught it, and pass it on to the person I care about more.
C: LEL! The ball belongs to me and me alone!


But ofuckincourse, the ball is just mine!! Ending the sentence with a: "wanna a ball, kid? Go and play tennis, there you will touch many balls"
B: Why should I care for that random kid? I was first, and I did it for my lil relative. I will however try to comfort he random kid. (I'm not that big on baseball, so if relative wasn't there, would've given the random ki actually)
- I would feel sorry for the kid sure, but the ball is for my little one. :rolleyes:
C: LEL! The ball belongs to me and me alone!

B ,you either have your relative be pissed at you or some stranger kid you will probably never see again pissed at you,easy choice :awe
2. A - life lesson for my little relative, to be fair and kind
B I guess, I didn't do it for him. Maybe my relative will be nice enough to give it to him.


Question 3:
3. Your house is burning and it can collapse at any second. Your children's/pets got out.

You go back in for one thing - what is it you risking your life for?
Results:
A Walllet (Linali) 1
Wallet
At first I thought about my favourite cup, but if I had my money, I could buy ten new favourite cups, so... :catshrug
Hosts comment: Your husband GrySun dies our dear @Linali-chan...

B My partner (Brandish) 1
Hosts comment: Correct! But since you are virgin - according to Woodenstool - it's hard to believe that you have a partner. >.>

C My violin/fiddle (Totinona) 1
My violin/fiddle (made by my grandfather (which I don't know how to play :lambirb))

D Photos (Lady pompom, Seraph, Xadyu) 3
Old family photos? If people are already out, I don't see why it should be a problem since things can be bought again (with tears and hardwork), but I'd probably miss some old photos that can't be replaced.
Answer: I'd probably run back in to get a Family Picture from 15 years ago,it's the only picture where some of my late relatives and grandparents are all on together,basically the last time we all were at one place.:(
Yeah i like the Memory so much,i'd run back in and risk my Life to get that Picture.:verily
My laptop/disk drives. Because those contain all family photos ever.
Hosts comment: Vandred dies our dear @Lady pompom

E Clothes (Erinyes) 1
As long as everyone is safe, my clothes are the most important thing !!!!!! ♥
syx comment: Marian dies my dear @Erinyes-chan : )

F Phone (Shobu_Yoruichi, Zirconium) 2
Cellphone!! <33
Can't live without it!

G Computer (Asako, Demonspeed, GrySun, xi0) 4
For one thing? It depends. My laptop I guess. If it isn't with me.
My computer

This is a hard one :hmm I don't have anything super valuable that I keep in a safe, but there's a lot of smaller things I'd want to save. I'd hurry up and take as much as I can, but if I think about only 1 thing that I could save, I'd take my computer. A bunch of stuff on it, and besides it's the most expensive thing for me to buy again if I were to lose it. Of course there's also things I can't buy again... Some big important memories, but can't really list those here, so I'll just go with this.

If something really happened I'd save more than just 1 thing :aomine
Honey Jo Bear My PC probably :garEZ
Hosts comment: You did let Raven die @xi0, we are disappointed! And @GrySun doesn't seem to care for his wife Linali as well...

H Nothing (EmptySoul, Holt, Juviii, Lambu, Organizized, shinobi) 6
Nothing really :/
Nothing..literally
Something that holds a great emotional value for me... or something that I definitely need to go forward in life (though I cannot really think of anything right now).
In most cases I would just let whatever thats in burn, Im alive and the others too, thats the most important thing.
Assuming my wife got out, probably nothing.
Nothing worth risking my life for, not going back there!! :e3
Hosts comment: Purity of Magi dies @Holt dies.

I Novels (Emperor Spriggan) 1

J Documents (liductan) 1
Important documents.


Question 4:
4. You are living at your married friends place for a couple of days, and they prepared the guestroom for you. You wake up in the morning of your last day and realize that you fucking wet your bed. How do you handle the situation on short notice, since you have to leave that place in 30 min to catch your flight?

A: I'm being honest and tell them what happened.

B: I blame it on their kid. Which means I have to admit that their kid sneaked up to my bed and slept with me.

C: I buy something with a strong smell (food?) and pretend to have spilled it all over the bed.
D: I leave everything as it is and hope they don't bring up the topic ever again. Maybe our friendship is even ruined, I don't care.
Results:
A I'm being honest and tell them what happened. (Asako, Brandish, EmptySoul, GrySun, Lady pompom, Lambu, liductan, Organizized, Seraph, shinobi, Shobu_Yoruichi, Totinona, Xadyu, xi0) 14

B I blame it on their kid. Which means I have to admit that their kid sneaked up to my bed and slept with me. () 0

C I buy something with a strong smell (food?) and pretend to have spilled it all over the bed. (Demonspeed, Holt, Zirconium) 3

D I leave everything as it is and hope they don't bring up the topic ever again. Maybe our friendship is even ruined, I don't care. (Emperor Spriggan) 1

E Clean myself (Juviii, Linali) 2
I could just put it in the washing machine :catshrug
I wash it myself.
I'm a woman, I can always say, that "these days has come" and no one will consider me washing mattress or bedsheet suspicious :whoo

F Blame the cat (Erinyes) 1
Its the cat !!!!!

Quotes:
A. They're going to know you pissed the bed anyways, cmon
A: I'm being honest and tell them what happened.

It sucks, but the other answers aren't much of a better option. Will just tell them, hopefully it'll only result in some jokes every now and then to painfully remind me of how such a thing could happen.

Not that that would ever happen to me. Go to the bathroom every night before sleeping, kids :edu
A: I'm being honest and tell them what happened.


Honesty makes friendship :B
Then i would simply suggest that they can wet my guestroom's bed when they visit me, they would blush and problem solved.
C: I buy something with a strong smell (food?) and pretend to have spilled it all over the bed. (Wow...uh, I'll either have to tell them or cover it up I guess...will opt for a cover up)
C! I don't think I would be able to admit that...
A
Tell and cry, and it would become one of those embarassing stories you wish your friends would forget :emocat


Question 5:
5. Would you rather :

A: Being an alcoholic.


B: Being addicted to nicotine.

C: Both.
Results:
A Being an alcoholic. (Demonspeed, Emperor Spriggan, GrySun, Holt, Seraph, Xadyu, xi0) 7

B Being addicted to nicotine. (Asako, Lambu, liductan, Organizized, Totinona, Zirconium) 6

C Both. (Brandish, Juviii, shinobi, Shobu_Yoruichi) 4

D Neither/None (EmptySoul, Erinyes, Linali) 3
hopefully none

None
I already have one addiction, I don't need others, thanks.
And why is there "GrySun" and "Linali" written on these gifs... :notsure

E Being a coffee addict (Lady pompom) 1
Being a coffee addicted, oh wait... I am... :catshrug

Quotes:
A: Being an alcoholic.

Those gifs...

Um, being an alcoholic sounds like the least damaging thing there. And I guess that shared tongue drinking is interesting :lmao
C: Both.


Where's sex here??
Hope Syx was the one who made this question 'cause if not, you dissapoint me Vici!!!
I guess go with both, simple... you did a bad thing? Then better do two bad things!
A: Being an alcoholic. (I love drinking already...in moderation ofc ;))
5. Would you rather :

A: Being an alcoholic.



B: Being addicted to nicotine.


C: Both.



- Kinky :hurr

Both are terrible addictions, but in this case I would prefer the nicotine one, alcoholism is just too sad.
5. B - I hate smoking, but I think it’d be much harder to live a normal life being an alcoholic and having my personality changed etc. As a smoker I could still be myself, even though I’d have to stay away from my son for big parts of my day and stink of smoke all the time etc. There’s also less judgement towards smokers (still a lot, but not the same way as towards alcoholics).
A: Being an alcoholic.
Note: Though if it was an Option i had said neither,i don't wanna be addicted to anything you know?:gwah


Question 6:
6. You are invited to a friends gathering at one of your friends place. It is a very isolated place with no other facilities or such nearby. Obviously, the person you have the hots for is also present there. You are having a very fun time, but as mother nature dictates, you have to relieve yourself and go to the toilette. You leave the toilette after taking a huuggeeeeee shit. Shockingly, the person you have the hots for stands right before you, ready to use the toilette as well. What's your reaction?

A: I blame another person for the state of the toilette.

B: I kindly ask her/him to use the toilette later.

C: I accuse the person of being a creepy stalker, possibly ruining her/his life.

D: I do nothing. Worst day eva....

E: I ask the person to fuck me right now.

Results:
A I blame another person for the state of the toilette. (Linali, shinobi, Zirconium) 3

B I kindly ask her/him to use the toilette later. (Asako, EmptySoul, GrySun, Holt, Organizized, Seraph, Totinona) 7

C I accuse the person of being a creepy stalker, possibly ruining her/his life. () 0

D I do nothing. Worst day eva.... (Demonspeed, Juviii, Lady pompom, Lambu, liductan, Xadyu, xi0) 7

E I ask the person to fuck me right now. (Brandish, Emperor Spriggan, Shobu_Yoruichi) 3

F ViPoo (Erinyes) 1

Quotes:
6. A: I blame another person for the state of the toilette.
Prove me I'm wrong :cheez
D. First off, I would never EVER shit anywhere but a private bathroom... but if I did, I wouldn't do anything. Like what? Her shit smells like strawberries? Get over yourself :yelling
B: I kindly ask her/him to use the toilette later.

Option E :XD Vici no, that doesn't work probably

I'd just tell her to come later after having cleaned up any mess I made. :ninja
E: I ask the person to fuck me right now.




Let's have sex and put your finger in that place and then suck it, that excites me so much!!! <3
B: I kindly ask her/him to use the toilette later. (Its nature...can't help it XD)
D: is quite representative itself, dont you think?
A ofc!! It's not my fault!!
B - but in a joking way, and if they don’t see the humor in it then I lose interest in them anyway. :cookiehand
D: Are the toilets unisex or something? Was she waiting in front of the toilets like that or is it a coincidence? :kappa I won't feel bad about it for long though. I experienced something like that before.
D)
Those questions...:lmao My time to ask, tell me, who was it? You or Vici that thought about this one?


Question 7:
7. The Waifu Wars are almost over, and yet everyone feels like something is off... as if the legit female characters were missing. Worry not, for that we are here!

Who is the real best gurl?

A: Nina Einstein [Code Geass]

B: Misa Amane [Death Note]

C: Kosaki Onodera [Nisekoi]

D: Chi-Chi [Dragon Ball]

E: Yuuki Asuna
Results:
A Nina Einstein [Code Geass] (Totinona) 1

B Misa Amane [Death Note] (Emperor Spriggan, EmptySoul, liductan) 3

C Kosaki Onodera [Nisekoi] (Asako, Brandish, Lambu, Xadyu, xi0) 5

D Chi-Chi [Dragon Ball] (Demonspeed, GrySun, Linali, Organizized, Shobu_Yoruichi, Zirconium) 6

E Yuuki Asuna (SAO) (Holt, Juviii, Seraph) 3

F Belldandy (Lady pompom) 1
Belldandy, of course.

G Beate (Erinyes) 1
Beate !!!! ♥

and kouka but... .

H Rachel (shinobi) 1

Quotes:
D: Chi-Chi [Dragon Ball]

A bunch of silly teenagers, and Chi-Chi. This is an easier pick than I thought it'd be :rolleyes: No idea what the majority answer here would be though.. Misa or Onodera perhaps.
D: Chi-Chi [Dragon Ball]


She waits you at home, in the middle of nowhere, without males around, for any occasion to make another child, and only ask you for money to live...

BEST WAIFU!!
E: Yuuki Asuna (curse u syxxxxxx!!!!)
- Kosaki is just too cute <3
None of them are best gurl but If i had to choose out of the 5 of them then Misa it is
My answer would be Chi-Chi. Don’t think she’ll get the most points though but I literally don’t have time to think more about it so yeah.
E: Yuuki Asuna
Note: I couldn't find Fubuki so...:disappoint:pjsalt
D: Chi-Chi then Asuna. Terrible choice of pic though :nah.
A: Nina Einstein [Code Geass]

Kinda reminds me of a certain someone :lambirb


Question 8:
8. When shaking hands with others, do you ever ask yourself what the hands of the other person went through before touching yours?

A: Yes. And it disturbs me every fucking time...

B: Nothing my hands didn't do either...

C: My hands went through worse, lol...

D: No, but I'm doing now and having weird imaginations. Fuck you.
Results:
A Yes. And it disturbs me every fucking time... (Demonspeed, Erinyes, Holt, Juviii, Lady pompom) 5

B Nothing my hands didn't do either... (liductan, Linali, Organizized, xi0) 4

C My hands went through worse, lol... (shinobi, Shobu_Yoruichi, Xadyu) 3

D No, but I'm doing now and having weird imaginations. Fuck you. (Asako, Emperor Spriggan, EmptySoul, GrySun, Lambu, Seraph, Totinona, Zirconium) 8

E No (Brandish) 1

Quotes:
B. that's why you wash your hands regularly
D: No, but I'm doing now and having weird imaginations. Fuck you.

I try to avoid handshakes if possible -_-; If I can't, I don't think about it during it. As for my hands, I always keep them very clean :hmph So can only go with D. F U.

C: My hands went through worse, lol...


This is so like me :lmao xd
My hands are like Burns' body, all bacteria there figthing to enter for a sole door, crushing each other with me healthy.
A: Yes. And it disturbs me every fucking time... (Wild thoughtss :paperbag)
D: No, but I'm doing now and having weird imaginations. Fuck you.


Again... D:
A: Yes. And it disturbs me every fucking time...




A: Yes, always. My mother is a clean freak and I have been influenced by her when it comes to these things. More than the other members of my family.
A
:XD Nah, I'm kidding, but now I'll probably remember this question next time I greet someone... 8'D


Question 9:
9. If a cat always lands on its feet, and toast always lands butter side down, what happens if you butter the top side of a toasted cat?
Results:
A Infinite power-source/Perpetum Mobile (Linali, Xadyu) 2
I'll create Perpetum Mobile :hip
No kidding, it's a scientific fact
Depending on your usage; infinite power-source.

B You get hungry (Brandish) 1

C It becomes a toast cat (Totinona) 1
It becomes a toast cat with butter on top. :lambirb

D It will fall on its side and roll to take the butter out of its back (Lady pompom) 1
It will fall on it's side and roll to take the butter out of it's back

E No comment/disbelief (EmptySoul, Erinyes) 2

F The cat will land on its back? (Zirconium) 1
The cat will land on its back? (Idk. I don‘t really get this question. Sorry. :sweatdrop)

G It will land on the butter side (GrySun, Seraph) 2
The toasted cat lands on the butter side.

So not on it's feet, but on it's top.

This question :rofl Cats only land on their feet when alive, and I assume a toasted cat isn't very much alive... Toasters are more of an american thing I think, as I very rarely saw anyone having a toaster in their house. There was a toaster in our house for a while, but I never liked toasted bread enough to use it. So I don't know much about how a toasted bread with butter falls.

So I'll just assume the cat lands on the butter side. But sounds like a 50/50 chance for either to happen :lambirb
Answer:It can't land on it's feet i guess since it probably died while being toasted so i assume it'll land butter side down,
Though that is a cruel thing to do to a Cat.:gwah

H Antigravity/spinning floating cat gif (Juviii, Organizized, shinobi) 3

I The cat will be tastier? (Demonspeed) 1
:grumble The cat will be tastier?

J It explodes (Lambu) 1

K Cat lands on its feet. (Holt) 1
Didn't ask bout the landing but I'll assume that is the question. Cat lands on its feet...it's not toast, so buttering doesn't matter

L Fuck you for toasting the cat, not cool man. (Emperor Spriggan) 1
Fuck you for toasting the cat, not cool man.

M I eat the cat (Shobu_Yoruichi) 1
I eat the cat regardless of falling in the ground, remember the 5 seconds rule, bois!
Just hope is tosted without it's hair... cat's hair is a nuinsance.

N The universe will collapse onto itself (xi0) 1
The universe will collapse onto itself

O Death (Asako) 1

P I don’t know. Lol (liductan) 1


Question 10:
10. Imagine yourself at a stadium watching a match. Of course you are not alone there. We have prepared the MH member you have romantic feelings for right next to you. It's your first time being together for real and as chance would have it, you are suddenly seeing the both of you on the big ass stadium screen... yes... IT'S THE KISS CAM! You look up to your partner and notice that she/he is not aversed to go for it, but she/he certainly wouldn't make the first move. What do you do?

A: Ehhh, nothing. I give her/him the friendzone treatment.

B: I'll give her/him a kiss to the cheek

C: A kiss to the mouth it is.

D: I give her/him a french kiss which would put Tsuyu's skills with her tongue to shame.
Results:
A Ehhh, nothing. I give her/him the friendzone treatment. (Demonspeed, EmptySoul, Erinyes, Juviii, liductan) 5

B I'll give her/him a kiss to the cheek (Lady pompom, Linali, Seraph, Shobu_Yoruichi, Totinona, xi0, Zirconium) 7

C A kiss to the mouth it is. (Asako, Brandish, Emperor Spriggan, GrySun, Holt, Lambu, Organizized, shinobi, Xadyu) 9

D: I give her/him a french kiss which would put Tsuyu's skills with her tongue to shame. () 0

Quotes:
B: I'll give her/him a kiss to the cheek
I know what's going on in your head right now, syx... Breath, or all those scenes with me and Gry will fry your brain :lick
B ... it's a public place, have some class
C: A kiss to the mouth it is.

Why not, sounds like a perfect situation so go for it. Either C or D should be top answers here, I'd go with C because I like the gif more :rolleyes: and because a normal kiss is better for in public, while keeping the french kiss for after the match :heh
I'll give her/him a kiss to the cheek





Noona is there? :derp
Just a kiss in the cheek, fuck the stadium, i care about my partner's feelings this time.
C: A kiss to the mouth it is. (assuming I have romantic feelings)
C: A kiss to the mouth it is.



The question itself is surreal... but if that person is in for it... why not, huh? :fan
A: Ehhh, nothing. I give her/him the friendzone treatment.
I hate make a spectacle of myself so... :arf

B: I'll give her/him a kiss to the cheek
Note: Since it'd be our first time meeting,can't go straight for a real Kiss gotta have those Feelings and Butterflies develop first.:verily
A it is. Thanks for reminding me that I hate Kirino btw :fail.
I was between A and B and wanted to use this cute bird. Okay, change it to: B


But that's the reaction you sheep-writers gets when you force shy people like this pompom to appear on the kiss cam :XD

Hosts comment: YAY! Only a few people went with friendzoning, that’s awesome! Kudos to you guys! :gigglebunny


Question 11:
11. Which is correct? Penguins flies or a penguin flies.
Results:
A Penguins flies (Asako, Brandish) 2

B A penguin flies (Demonspeed, GrySun, Lambu, liductan, Totinona, Xadyu, xi0, Zirconium) 8

C Penguins can’t fly (EmptySoul, Juviii, Lady pompom, Organizized, Seraph, Shobu_Yoruichi) 6

D Penguin flies(Erinyes, Linali) 2

E None (Emperor Spriggan, Holt) 2

F Dream X Dream (shinobi) 1

Quotes:
This is a trap for Farfalla??? I see what you did there.
Neither of both is correct, penguins don't fly.
Dream X Dream
Answer: Hmm,i feel like this is a Trick Question and if it is it is a good one actually.:derp I'd say neither as Penguin's cannot fly,despite being Birds their Wing Structure has evolved for swimming rather than flying.:teach
The correct is that penguins can't fly
a penguin flies.


Question 12:
12. So, there is this boy/girl you absolutely love, but you know there is no way to get in a relationship with her/him on your own. But... you know - for certain! - that you could come together with her/him, if the BFF of that person - whom you find extremely unattractive in regards to appearance, personality, hygiene and behavior - puts in a good word for you. The only way of that happening is to become a couple with the BFF first, including dates, kisses, sex, and all different doki doki stuff you are into. And all of this for 2-3 months! Are you going to do it?

A: Yes...

B: No...
Results:
A Yes... (liductan, Shobu_Yoruichi, Xadyu) 3

B No... (Asako, Brandish, Demonspeed, Emperor Spriggan, EmptySoul, Erinyes, GrySun, Holt, Juviii, Lady pompom, Lambu, Linali, Organizized, Seraph, shinobi, Totinona, xi0, Zirconium) 18

Quotes:
B
NO
and that reminds me what happened in a certain anime called School Days that I'd have erased from my memory if I had such convenient skill. :emobirb
Huh, no... B.
B: No...
Note: It'd be disrespectful imo. towards the other Person that i'd just use her like that,instead of someone putting in a good Word for me i want to win the Heart of the Girl i fell for myself in my own way.:verily
Ew hell no
B: No...




Errr... nope :lmao
B: No...(Either win the girl some other way or say fuck it)
A: Yes...


Let's fuck and then cheat, and then go to Vegas, to end with an orgy.:super
B: No...

So many of these questions have love and crushes. Almost as if Vici was involved with making some of these questions, instead of just making syx do it all :grumble Crazy, I know.

I say no, why would I sell myself in such a way to get someone as my girlfriend I normally wouldn't be able to? She should be going through the effort for me, and not the other way around :hmph
B. - the premise is bullshit. The only way is if a fugly friend puts in a good word for me? What is this, a country club? I don't need some ugly to speak for me, forget that.
B: No...
That'd be too cruel...


> AND THE WINNER IS <
> NOT YOU @Linali-CHAN <

> IT IS... <
>...YOUR HUSBANDO @GrySun <


> CONGRATZ <


> SCOREBOARD <




WE DID IT @Vici-SAN :wtf THANK YOU SO MUCH! YU DA REAL MVP!
 
Last edited:
Top