1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.
Rules
1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.
sheep #1
(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be : 1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.
(2) -A famous inventor.
(3) -What is your favorite big cat ? 1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar
(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.
(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.
Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..
(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?
(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?
(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)
(9) -What season suits you best?
(10) -How many holes do you have ?
Sheep
Winner
Second
Last
1
lakhan220
Brandish
kira
2
lakhan220
Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, Organizized
YumaKuga
3
Brandish, Raven
kira, Belserion
lakhan220
4
YumaKuga
Miralicious akuma
kira
5
Brandish
lakhan220
kira, Organizized
6
kira
Organizized
lakhan220
7
Atom
Vici, EmptySoul
Brandish
8
EmptySoul, Raven
Organizized
Brandish
9
Raven
Organizized
xi0
10
Organizized
YumaKuga
xi0, EmptySoul
11
Raven
BrandyThema
xi0
12
Yuma, xi0
BrandyThema
kira
13
Yuma, Knightmare
Atom
Brandish
14
Shinyarcanine45
Knightmare of heaven 0
kira
15
BrandyThema
Raven
xi0
16
Vici
Brandish
kira
17
Brandish, zimbardo
Knightmare of heaven 0
lakhan220
18
DiMaria Yesta
lakhan
Brandish
19
Organizized
Knightmare of heaven 0, Battou
Brandish
20
A.ulq
Zimb
DiMaria, Brandish
21
DiMaria Yesta
xi0
Brandish
22
Organizized
Brandish, lakhan220
kira
23
EmptySoul
Vici
kira
24
Battou
GrySun
Brandish
25
TSPanda
Organizized
kira, Brandish
26
Farfalla
EmptySoul
kira
27
Belserion
GrySun
A.ulq
28
Ustegius
TSPanda
Knightmare of heaven 0
29
Raven
Brandish
kira
30
TSPanda
EmptySoul
Tempus
31
Kat
Farfalla
goodboy_lawlett
32
MonkeyD Dragon
Knightmare of heaven 0
Brandish
33
Belserion
Organizized
xi0
34
GrySun
Farfalla
Brandish
35
Atom
DiMaria Yesta, Organizized
Farfalla
36
MonkeyD Dragon
Belserion
lakhan220
37
Linali
MonkeyD Dragon
Brandish
38
EmptySoul
Ustegius
Brandish
39
Belserion
Arjuna
Organizized
40
Farfalla
GrySun
Emperor Spriggan
41
Darky
Gryffindor
xi0
42
riki
Raven
Purity of Magi
43
Atom
Lady pompom, Linali
Raven
44
riki
EmptySoul
Brandish
45
Brandish
Linali
Battou
46
Atom
Emperor Spriggan
kira
47
Valhalla777, GrySun
Lady pompom, Organizized
Brandish
48
Zirconium
Organizized
riki
49
GrySun, Linali
Gryffindor
kira
50
Linali, A.ulq
Zirconium, Emperor Spriggan
Brandish
51
Irina_mashiro_22
Organizized, Raven
Brandish
52
Lambu
SirSamuel016
DiMaria Yesta
53
Linali
Zirconium `
Emperor Spriggan
54
Organizized
riki
Brandish
55
GrySun
Lambu
Purity of Magi
56
Lambu
Arjuna
Demonspeed
57
-
-
-
58
GrySun
DiMaria Yesta
Lady pompom
59
Xadyu
Belserion
Brandish
60
Vici
Irina Mashiro
syx
61
GrySun, Linali
Vandred, Miralicious Akuma
syx
62
Linali
Holt
Lady pompom
63
Belserion
Shobu_Yoruichi
xi0
64
Organizized
Lady Pompom
Brandish
65
Linali
Seraph
xi0
66
GrySun
Gryffindor
Brandish
67
EmptySoul
Linali
Brandish
68
Lambu
Farfalla, Battou
kira
69
Linali
-
-
70
GrySun
Arjuna
kira
71
Asako
Holt
Brandish
72
Xadyu
Lady pompom, Linali
Brandish
73
Belserion
syx
kira
74
GrySun
xi0
Erinyes
75
Holt
Emperor Spriggan
Juviii
76
syx
Gryffindor
Purity of Magi
77
Gryffindor
Elusia
Arjuna
78
Copy Panda
Lambu
kira
79
Purity of Magi
Vandred
Erinyes
Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.
Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting
Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).
This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
Haha, this may be my quirk as a manager -> always consider some buffer when it comes to timings.
Counting is more or less done. We will give the people who were pm'ed regarding Q11 some time to provide us a feedback. Then we only need to prepare the result post (with the quotes and shit), and that's it. You will most likely get the results before Sunday.
But don't get me wrong. syx said Sunday at the latest. That's the latest due date.
Im the one who brought my fave bc the question was related to waifu war not to best or worst female character, i dont know any of the ones you mentioned there except Misa & Chichi as much as i dislike them as characters i dont think they re that much at fault, waifu material wise , actually the biggest trash there were Light and Goku their lovers, so i was not sure exactly abt your question.
To me trashes waifu /family female would be this one for instance :
Midori from oyasumi punpun (didnt read the manga yet but ive been told about her.)
Punpun’s mom, shes not technically a mom, but an aunt. She married Punpun’s uncle. she always neglected him (her nephew) despite being caretaker. she raped him while he was still underaged.
Or characters like kayo's abusive mother in Erased or like big mom in OP.
if its only trash female character you wanted it s my mistake then.
I was just trying to not mix character I dont like /i hate with their waifu qualities
But i sent my answers at least 3 or 4 days ago i could still have fixed it if I were told earlier i didnt get properly your question.
Im the one who brought my fave bc the question was related to waifu war not to best or worst female character, i dont know any of the ones you mentioned there except Misa & Chichi as much as i dislike them as characters i dont think they re that much at fault, waifu material wise , actually the biggest trash there were Light and Goku their lovers, so i was not sure exactly abt your question.
To me trashes waifu /family female would be this one for instance :
Midori from oyasumi punpun (didnt read the manga yet but ive been told about her.)
Punpun’s mom, shes not technically a mom, but an aunt. She married Punpun’s uncle. she always neglected him (her nephew) despite being caretaker. she raped him while he was still underaged.
Or characters like kayo's abusive mother in Erased or like big mom in OP.
if its only trash female character you wanted it s my mistake then.
I was just trying to not mix character I dont like /i hate with their waifu qualities
But i sent my answers at least 3 or 4 days ago i could still have fixed it if I were told earlier i didnt get properly your question.
I dont know anything abt this mother but seems both are just trash. (I dont think what the auntie did is even redeemable) if the mother is worse i d better not know what kind of woman she is. Need to read ithis though.
@Brandish Btw wanted to ask, sorry its offtopic, but im lazy to write it elsewhere , i dont know if you have already read them but i have currently my eyes on Kasane & yukibana no tora ? if not you might be interested by those
B I do it sometimes, for example in case of an important call. (Asako, Demonspeed, EmptySoul, GrySun, Holt, Lady pompom, liductan, Linali, Organizized, Seraph, xi0, Zirconium) 12
C Ehww, hell no... who in the world has such low self-esteem, lol? (Emperor Spriggan, Lambu, Shobu_Yoruichi) 3
D Life hack -> I'm actually recording what I'm going to say before and play it back. (shinobi) 1
E I do it, but fail to say any sentence properly anyway... (Juviii, Xadyu) 2
F No I don't... Where are my pills for fuck sake. () 0
i hate phoning i try to email whenever i can, otherwise, im trying sometimes to think what im going to say but it never works, my calls never end up like i would love to...
2. All eyes on you! You took your little relative to a Baseball match, since she/he is a huge fan of said sports. During the match, a baseball comes flying towards your direction, approx. 1 meter to your right side. You don't need to be told twice to stand up and take your chance to become the best relative ever. You arm reaches out, your hand catches the ball, and then you realize that you literally snatched the ball away from a random kid who was right behind your arm, ready to catch the ball as well. On your left side, you see your little relative looking at you with glorifying eyes...
...while the random kid on your right side already began to tear up.
How do you handle the situation?
A: I give the ball to the random kid and hope my lil relative will understand (she/he won’t, deal with it).
B: Why should I care for that random kid? I was first, and I did it for my lil relative. I will however try to comfort he random kid.
C: LEL! The ball belongs to me and me alone!
Results:
A I give the ball to the random kid and hope my lil relative will understand (she/he won’t, deal with it). (Brandish, Emperor Spriggan, Linali, Organizized, Seraph) 5
B Why should I care for that random kid? I was first, and I did it for my lil relative. I will however try to comfort he random kid. (Asako, Demonspeed, EmptySoul, GrySun, Holt, Lambu, liductan, Totinona, Xadyu, xi0, Zirconium) 11
C LEL! The ball belongs to me and me alone! (Erinyes, Juviii, shinobi, Shobu_Yoruichi) 4
A: I give the ball to the random kid and hope my lil relative will understand (she/he won’t, deal with it). I caught it, my ball, I do whatever I want with it. And I took it right from under child's nose only because I have longer arms, I'd feel guilty, if I didn't give it to them.
B: Why should I care for that random kid? I was first, and I did it for my lil relative. I will however try to comfort he random kid.
Cold perhaps, but true. Of course I care more for someone I know than someone random. If my relative didn't care for the sport and I just randomly caught the ball, then I'd give it to that kid since neither me nor my relative care nearly as much for it. But in this case I caught it, and pass it on to the person I care about more.
B: Why should I care for that random kid? I was first, and I did it for my lil relative. I will however try to comfort he random kid. (I'm not that big on baseball, so if relative wasn't there, would've given the random ki actually)
Old family photos? If people are already out, I don't see why it should be a problem since things can be bought again (with tears and hardwork), but I'd probably miss some old photos that can't be replaced.
Answer: I'd probably run back in to get a Family Picture from 15 years ago,it's the only picture where some of my late relatives and grandparents are all on together,basically the last time we all were at one place.
Yeah i like the Memory so much,i'd run back in and risk my Life to get that Picture.
This is a hard one I don't have anything super valuable that I keep in a safe, but there's a lot of smaller things I'd want to save. I'd hurry up and take as much as I can, but if I think about only 1 thing that I could save, I'd take my computer. A bunch of stuff on it, and besides it's the most expensive thing for me to buy again if I were to lose it. Of course there's also things I can't buy again... Some big important memories, but can't really list those here, so I'll just go with this.
If something really happened I'd save more than just 1 thing
Something that holds a great emotional value for me... or something that I definitely need to go forward in life (though I cannot really think of anything right now).
In most cases I would just let whatever thats in burn, Im alive and the others too, thats the most important thing.
4. You are living at your married friends place for a couple of days, and they prepared the guestroom for you. You wake up in the morning of your last day and realize that you fucking wet your bed. How do you handle the situation on short notice, since you have to leave that place in 30 min to catch your flight?
A: I'm being honest and tell them what happened.
B: I blame it on their kid. Which means I have to admit that their kid sneaked up to my bed and slept with me.
C: I buy something with a strong smell (food?) and pretend to have spilled it all over the bed.
D: I leave everything as it is and hope they don't bring up the topic ever again. Maybe our friendship is even ruined, I don't care.
Results:
A I'm being honest and tell them what happened. (Asako, Brandish, EmptySoul, GrySun, Lady pompom, Lambu, liductan, Organizized, Seraph, shinobi, Shobu_Yoruichi, Totinona, Xadyu, xi0) 14
B I blame it on their kid. Which means I have to admit that their kid sneaked up to my bed and slept with me. () 0
C I buy something with a strong smell (food?) and pretend to have spilled it all over the bed. (Demonspeed, Holt, Zirconium) 3
D I leave everything as it is and hope they don't bring up the topic ever again. Maybe our friendship is even ruined, I don't care. (Emperor Spriggan) 1
It sucks, but the other answers aren't much of a better option. Will just tell them, hopefully it'll only result in some jokes every now and then to painfully remind me of how such a thing could happen.
Not that that would ever happen to me. Go to the bathroom every night before sleeping, kids
C: I buy something with a strong smell (food?) and pretend to have spilled it all over the bed. (Wow...uh, I'll either have to tell them or cover it up I guess...will opt for a cover up)
Where's sex here??
Hope Syx was the one who made this question 'cause if not, you dissapoint me Vici!!!
I guess go with both, simple... you did a bad thing? Then better do two bad things!
5. B - I hate smoking, but I think it’d be much harder to live a normal life being an alcoholic and having my personality changed etc. As a smoker I could still be myself, even though I’d have to stay away from my son for big parts of my day and stink of smoke all the time etc. There’s also less judgement towards smokers (still a lot, but not the same way as towards alcoholics).
6. You are invited to a friends gathering at one of your friends place. It is a very isolated place with no other facilities or such nearby. Obviously, the person you have the hots for is also present there. You are having a very fun time, but as mother nature dictates, you have to relieve yourself and go to the toilette. You leave the toilette after taking a huuggeeeeee shit. Shockingly, the person you have the hots for stands right before you, ready to use the toilette as well. What's your reaction?
A: I blame another person for the state of the toilette.
B: I kindly ask her/him to use the toilette later.
C: I accuse the person of being a creepy stalker, possibly ruining her/his life.
D. First off, I would never EVER shit anywhere but a private bathroom... but if I did, I wouldn't do anything. Like what? Her shit smells like strawberries? Get over yourself
D: Are the toilets unisex or something? Was she waiting in front of the toilets like that or is it a coincidence? I won't feel bad about it for long though. I experienced something like that before.
7. The Waifu Wars are almost over, and yet everyone feels like something is off... as if the legit female characters were missing. Worry not, for that we are here!
A bunch of silly teenagers, and Chi-Chi. This is an easier pick than I thought it'd be No idea what the majority answer here would be though.. Misa or Onodera perhaps.
D: No, but I'm doing now and having weird imaginations. Fuck you.
I try to avoid handshakes if possible If I can't, I don't think about it during it. As for my hands, I always keep them very clean So can only go with D. F U.
This question Cats only land on their feet when alive, and I assume a toasted cat isn't very much alive... Toasters are more of an american thing I think, as I very rarely saw anyone having a toaster in their house. There was a toaster in our house for a while, but I never liked toasted bread enough to use it. So I don't know much about how a toasted bread with butter falls.
So I'll just assume the cat lands on the butter side. But sounds like a 50/50 chance for either to happen
Answer:It can't land on it's feet i guess since it probably died while being toasted so i assume it'll land butter side down,
Though that is a cruel thing to do to a Cat.
I eat the cat regardless of falling in the ground, remember the 5 seconds rule, bois!
Just hope is tosted without it's hair... cat's hair is a nuinsance.
10. Imagine yourself at a stadium watching a match. Of course you are not alone there. We have prepared the MH member you have romantic feelings for right next to you. It's your first time being together for real and as chance would have it, you are suddenly seeing the both of you on the big ass stadium screen... yes... IT'S THE KISS CAM! You look up to your partner and notice that she/he is not aversed to go for it, but she/he certainly wouldn't make the first move. What do you do?
A: Ehhh, nothing. I give her/him the friendzone treatment.
B: I'll give her/him a kiss to the cheek
C: A kiss to the mouth it is.
D: I give her/him a french kiss which would put Tsuyu's skills with her tongue to shame.
B: I'll give her/him a kiss to the cheek I know what's going on in your head right now, syx... Breath, or all those scenes with me and Gry will fry your brain
Why not, sounds like a perfect situation so go for it. Either C or D should be top answers here, I'd go with C because I like the gif more and because a normal kiss is better for in public, while keeping the french kiss for after the match
B: I'll give her/him a kiss to the cheek Note: Since it'd be our first time meeting,can't go straight for a real Kiss gotta have those Feelings and Butterflies develop first.
Answer: Hmm,i feel like this is a Trick Question and if it is it is a good one actually. I'd say neither as Penguin's cannot fly,despite being Birds their Wing Structure has evolved for swimming rather than flying.
12. So, there is this boy/girl you absolutely love, but you know there is no way to get in a relationship with her/him on your own. But... you know - for certain! - that you could come together with her/him, if the BFF of that person - whom you find extremely unattractive in regards to appearance, personality, hygiene and behavior - puts in a good word for you. The only way of that happening is to become a couple with the BFF first, including dates, kisses, sex, and all different doki doki stuff you are into. And all of this for 2-3 months! Are you going to do it?
B: No... Note: It'd be disrespectful imo. towards the other Person that i'd just use her like that,instead of someone putting in a good Word for me i want to win the Heart of the Girl i fell for myself in my own way.
So many of these questions have love and crushes. Almost as if Vici was involved with making some of these questions, instead of just making syx do it all Crazy, I know.
I say no, why would I sell myself in such a way to get someone as my girlfriend I normally wouldn't be able to? She should be going through the effort for me, and not the other way around
B. - the premise is bullshit. The only way is if a fugly friend puts in a good word for me? What is this, a country club? I don't need some ugly to speak for me, forget that.