The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
What‘s it about?
If you're really interested then see kono link here for more.
I've just joined the project so I'm still knowledge gathering atm while working on the more techincal side of ProAction.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Vandred isn't tagged enough here

When can I read more Berserk? :nomoar

Give me Casca and Guts reunion :arf
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gary is the person you ask about Berserk
@xi0

:cookiehand
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@Lambu @Vandred after finishing a few mangas and animes, I'm gonna read To You, The Immortal now. If by any chance there is something I don't understand/confuses me in the story then be prepared for a post/PM with question(s). =3=/
Yas!! \o/

I think you will like it, please ask anything, both Van and I want that manga to rise. :p
Its quite a special manga, very different to what Im used to read, and for that I love it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Vandred isn't tagged enough here

When can I read more Berserk? :nomoar

Give me Casca and Guts reunion :arf
A-haa! Now you know the pain of every Berserk reader mhm? :lambirb

:emobirb
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What you yung bucks kno bout pain?

After 33yrs....hiatus again
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I keep forgetting you are so old G, you must be numb to the pain already. :lambirb

Btw Gry

I freaking love this theme.


Man, finally a dungeon thats not garbage, one in which exploration is a thing and your characters can actually die if you are not prepared! :zomg
Alm's route is just way better than Celica's damn.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,142
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What you yung bucks kno bout pain?

After 33yrs....hiatus again
Yo, G, you... reincarnate or something?

When was the first time you read/caught up with Berserk? How many years ago?
Current estimate would be around 3...mil roughly, based on archeological evidence.
DAMN -
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I keep forgetting you are so old G, you must be numb to the pain already. :lambirb

Btw Gry

I freaking love this theme.


Man, finally a dungeon thats not garbage, one in which exploration is a thing and your characters can actually die if you are not prepared! :zomg
Alm's route is just way better than Celica's damn.
Celica's pretty, but I kinda aren't very fond of her as a character :grumble Which just further cements how much better Alm's route is :lmao It's cooler from a plot-perspective than Celica's religious pilgrimage, as you fight an important war against cool characters like Berkut, and the gameplay's a lot better too. I like the music on Alm's path more, but the music on Celica's path is great too. Can never criticize music in Fire Emblem games, it's impossible.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Berserk is overrated.
#HipsterForLyfe ?

 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Berserk is overrated.


Celica's pretty, but I kinda aren't very fond of her as a character :grumble Which just further cements how much better Alm's route is :lmao It's cooler from a plot-perspective than Celica's religious pilgrimage, as you fight an important war against cool characters like Berkut, and the gameplay's a lot better too. I like the music on Alm's path more, but the music on Celica's path is great too. Can never criticize music in Fire Emblem games, it's impossible.
Uhm I liked her more before she became Princess, I liked the resolve and tenacity she had on Ch.1 but now she's become so... weak :/
The plot and antagonists are just so much better with Alm's, even that random witch with the Medusa tome is more interesting than anything that appeared in Celica's route... only Jedah seems entertaining and he's her Final Boss, at least thats what it seems.

The music is just godly, only the title video made me realize I needed headphones to play it, the inmersion is so good. :awe
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@Lambu @Vandred after finishing a few mangas and animes, I'm gonna read To You, The Immortal now. If by any chance there is something I don't understand/confuses me in the story then be prepared for a post/PM with question(s). =3=/
Yay \=3=/ Looking forward to hearing what you think. Which reminds me, I should have several chapters' worth of discussing material with @Lambu for our very crowded discussion thread :ninja

@Vandred isn't tagged enough here

When can I read more Berserk? :nomoar

Give me Casca and Guts reunion :arf
You've already had ten seconds of that not five months ago. How greedy can you get?! :nah
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top