The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom




Uhm I liked her more before she became Princess, I liked the resolve and tenacity she had on Ch.1 but now she's become so... weak :/
The plot and antagonists are just so much better with Alm's, even that random witch with the Medusa tome is more interesting than anything that appeared in Celica's route... only Jedah seems entertaining and he's her Final Boss, at least thats what it seems.

The music is just godly, only the title video made me realize I needed headphones to play it, the inmersion is so good. :awe
You‘ve yet to see the lowest point of Celica‘s character being weak :lmao I doubt you‘ll like what‘s in store for you :rolleyes:

And yes, FE and Ace Attorney games are the only games so far that forced me to play with headphones :kreygasm Way too good and immersive.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You've already had ten seconds of that not five months ago. How greed can you get?! :nah
Is this the patience of a seasoned veteran Berserk reader? :o Impressive.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Yay \=3=/ Looking forward to hearing what you think. Which reminds me, I should have several chapters' worth of discussing material with @Lambu for our very crowded discussion thread :ninja
Hehe we do! :gent I really wonder where the manga will head after this arc.

You‘ve yet to see the lowest point of Celica‘s character being weak :lmao I doubt you‘ll like what‘s in store for you :rolleyes:
Here you go with your riddles again, how could it become worse?! :SOON

Oh right dessert... swamps...

I'll brace myself :sweatdrop


Night guys o/
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ive been reading Beraerk since like 98....
On and off.....my point being....it being well over a 1/4 century of storytelling...madafuka still goes on hiatus....FUUUUUUCCCKK!!!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Like Stephen King's Dark Tower series xD
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Everyone worries Miura might die before he finishes....hell im at the point i might die first:lmao
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Here you go with your riddles again, how could it become worse?! :SOON

Oh right dessert... swamps...

I'll brace myself :sweatdrop
Not gameplay-wise, but character. You already said she became weak after becoming a princess, it gets worse. :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ive been reading Beraerk since like 98....
On and off.....my point being....it being well over a 1/4 century of storytelling...madafuka still goes on hiatus....FUUUUUUCCCKK!!!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Like Stephen King's Dark Tower series xD
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Everyone worries Miura might die before he finishes....hell im at the point i might die first:lmao
You‘ve almost been reading as long as I‘ve been alive o.o

No dying uncle! We‘ll freeze you and unfreeze you if necessary so you can read the end.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Everything is overrated and/or underrated, it really depends in what circles you fare.

The ones I travel.. It's most definitely overrated. :lmao
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Everything is overrated and/or underrated, it really depends in what circles you fare.

The ones I travel.. It's most definitely overrated. :lmao
Reread it thru....bet i seem more fluent.
Plan on doing that myself and catching up at the beginning of the year.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I've re-read Berserk a couple of times already. :catshrug
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
"Overrated" is almost always a vacuous comment. Unless people care to elaborate on it, instead of blaming it on "circles" or whatever that means. :lmao

Miura is in his early 50s, not sure why people are worried about him dying before he finishes it
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
"Overrated" is almost always a vacuous comment. Unless people care to elaborate on it, instead of blaming it on "circles" or whatever that means. :lmao

Miura is in his early 50s, not sure why people are worried about him dying before he finishes it
I don't actually think it's overrated myself. But when talking about stuff like that conversations are rarely level-headed imo.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
732
Reaction score
4,332
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Everything is overrated and/or underrated, it really depends in what circles you fare.

The ones I travel.. It's most definitely overrated. :lmao
What a save, mate xD

I dropped Berserk, maybe one day will pick it... after picking Fairy Tail tho :lmao
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Berserk is returning
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Stop it Gary.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
:teehee
Berserk btw
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top