You‘ve yet to see the lowest point of Celica‘s character being weak![]()
Uhm I liked her more before she became Princess, I liked the resolve and tenacity she had on Ch.1 but now she's become so... weak :/
The plot and antagonists are just so much better with Alm's, even that random witch with the Medusa tome is more interesting than anything that appeared in Celica's route... only Jedah seems entertaining and he's her Final Boss, at least thats what it seems.
The music is just godly, only the title video made me realize I needed headphones to play it, the inmersion is so good.![]()
I doubt you‘ll like what‘s in store for you 
And yes, FE and Ace Attorney games are the only games so far that forced me to play with headphones
Way too good and immersive.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Is this the patience of a seasoned veteran Berserk reader?You've already had ten seconds of that not five months ago. How greed can you get?!![]()
Impressive.
I really wonder where the manga will head after this arc.



