- Joined
- Mar 26, 2013
- Messages
- 1,706
- Reaction score
- 1,826
- Age
- 32
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Uh, so I'll assume that the news are about live-action and anime
Uh, so I'll assume that the news are about live-action and anime
Volume 74.According to Japan 2chan, Gintama announcement would be it ending in volume 78.
What number was last volume?
Volume 74.
There are 18 chapters that aren’t in Volumes yet though, so there’s enough material for 76 Volumes currently.Still a lot.
Great.WSJ #39:
Cover: We Never Learn
Not great. Where is WNL when Act-Age, Jujutsu and Zumou are there lolAct-age and Jujutsu are already in Jump merchandising with rest of titles.
![]()
You misunderstood.Act Age right next to Dr. Stone
I hope more people check this out. Much better than what My Hero Academia became. Audiences just weren't ready for it. Better designs, characters, and fights. A classic killed too soon.
yeahI hope more people check this out. Much better than what My Hero Academia became. Audiences just weren't ready for it. Better designs, characters, and fights. A classic killed too soon.
Are you serious ?I hope more people check this out. Much better than what My Hero Academia became.
Great to see D.Gray Man there. Hoping Allen and Hisoka would make it to Jump Force at some point.Act-age and Jujutsu are already in Jump merchandising with rest of titles.
![]()