The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
No rush...guess we better invest in a good pot and pan too xDD
I send you some $
You sure? D: We'll be road tripping most of the time, sounds incovenient to drag that along, including within planes.
:cop

lets not forget about them burgers and hot-dogs, last but not least some good wine. :nod :nod
I also hear that in the neighboring Venezuela things are practically a steal '+'/.
Thx God there's a whole rain forest in betwenn
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
NO KING NO KING LA LA LALA LAAA :derp
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,984
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
^ lawl ssi I wish we can go to SK someday
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,984
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Lucy kick >>>>>>>>> Levi kick
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Hey guys, I just started reading this good sports manga, it’s called Haikyuu, don’t know if you’ve heard of it but like I said it’s pretty good.

 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Hey guys, I just started reading this good sports manga, it’s called Haikyuu, don’t know if you’ve heard of it but like I said it’s pretty good.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You on a Disney binge or what? :XD
Every morning is animation movie morning, past few days have been Disney yeah, but we saw Thumbelina and Road to El Dorado before those :nod
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,984
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I don't think I can cook that tho ç.ç Never tried to fry potato pure.

I would love too *-*
...emphasis on 'would' ç.ç
yass bring me the baby :zomg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top