The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Aaaand that's it...

... now I guess that tomorrow I'll have to book the BBQ at work
:invalid
Told ya that you can stretch out the marinade by adding apple cider vinegar....or just use that and salt and peppers.
:cookiehand

The breast was marinating since sunday:drool
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,586
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Told ya that you can stretch out the marinade by adding apple cider vinegar....or just use that and salt and peppers.
:cookiehand
Can and will

though, if you mean the liquid marinade, I may have already finished it
:invalid
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Can and will

though, if you mean the liquid marinade, I may have already finished it
:invalid
Can use the vinegar with fruit juices....and ofc spiced lije you like it.

I used a dry rub.....a brown sugar & bourban....think i will send you one for holidays
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,586
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Can use the vinegar with fruit juices....and ofc spiced lije you like it.

I used a dry rub.....a brown sugar & bourban....think i will send you one for holidays
Reminds me that I need to send you the stuff from the UK - been so busy that I'd totally forgotten...
Want to send it before I head to Japan, at the end of this month.

Tried to get you a load of British stuff (not a load, got more for The Expectants, but some good stuff anyway)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Reminds me that I need to send you the stuff from the UK - been so busy that I'd totally forgotten...
Want to send it before I head to Japan, at the end of this month.

Tried to get you a load of British stuff (not a load, got more for The Expectants, but some good stuff anyway)
You make sport m8....no rush and no big:thumbs

Going on this trip to see lala...makes me eventually want to hop over the pond....would you be interested in the future.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,586
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
You make sport m8....no rush and no big:thumbs

Going on this trip to see lala...makes me eventually want to hop over the pond....would you be interested in the future.
Depends when/where

To be honest, dunno where I'll be in the future.
Just recently got a new contract at my work, so will be here for the next 2 years.

But then, it's either Japan or the UK (one substantially easier to get to Europe, to see you guys, than the other)
(probably - depending on how fucked up the UK is in 2 years time)
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
@Ustegius it's the same kid alright, he doesn't have his heart in this one though, that's disappointing.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@gnut @Farfalla This is part of you guys will see *>*

Took those shots around 7-8am, it was cloudy, but I got some good pics, that's how winter is:



Sea urchin *>* I think it's dead, though :feelsbadman



Low tide, so the coral reefs become exposed




This one was quite interesting, apparently when waves dragged small rocks, shells and other things, this drawing appeared on the sand.
I want to goo! :emobirb Beaches of the Atlantic are so much better than Mediterranean ones.
That natural drawing is cool too, Urchin-kun saw better days though... :oh
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You better barbacue for us *-*
... specially 'cause their main thing is sea food and I can't have those now ç.ç
Ofc i cook for you sweetie....gotta teach you something....no?

:xp
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You should be able to eat freshwater fish....right?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Most fresh water dont migrate so Mercury shouldn't be an issue....but dont fret xD
I fry chicken just as good i do fish
:cop
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sounds yummy *-*
I'll book an apartment next week, once I'm done moving^^
No rush...guess we better invest in a good pot and pan too xDD
I send you some $
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,138
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No rush...guess we better invest in a good pot and pan too xDD
I send you some $
:cop

lets not forget about them burgers and hot-dogs, last but not least some good wine. :nod :nod
I also hear that in the neighboring Venezuela things are practically a steal '+'/.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top