Aaaand that's it...
... now I guess that tomorrow I'll have to book the BBQ at work

Aaaand that's it...

Told ya that you can stretch out the marinade by adding apple cider vinegar....or just use that and salt and peppers.Aaaand that's it...
... now I guess that tomorrow I'll have to book the BBQ at work
![]()


Can and willTold ya that you can stretch out the marinade by adding apple cider vinegar....or just use that and salt and peppers.
![]()

Can use the vinegar with fruit juices....and ofc spiced lije you like it.Can and will
though, if you mean the liquid marinade, I may have already finished it
![]()
Reminds me that I need to send you the stuff from the UK - been so busy that I'd totally forgotten...Can use the vinegar with fruit juices....and ofc spiced lije you like it.
I used a dry rub.....a brown sugar & bourban....think i will send you one for holidays
You make sport m8....no rush and no bigReminds me that I need to send you the stuff from the UK - been so busy that I'd totally forgotten...
Want to send it before I head to Japan, at the end of this month.
Tried to get you a load of British stuff (not a load, got more for The Expectants, but some good stuff anyway)
Depends when/whereYou make sport m8....no rush and no big
Going on this trip to see lala...makes me eventually want to hop over the pond....would you be interested in the future.
I want to goo!@gnut @Farfalla This is part of you guys will see *>*
Took those shots around 7-8am, it was cloudy, but I got some good pics, that's how winter is:
![]()
![]()
Sea urchin *>* I think it's dead, though
![]()
![]()
Low tide, so the coral reefs become exposed
![]()
![]()
![]()
This one was quite interesting, apparently when waves dragged small rocks, shells and other things, this drawing appeared on the sand.

Come Mar-chwanI want to goo!Beaches of the Atlantic are so much better than Mediterranean ones.
That natural drawing is cool too, Urchin-kun saw better days though...![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You better barbacue for us *-*
Love her guregu
Ofc i cook for you sweetie....gotta teach you something....no?You better barbacue for us *-*
... specially 'cause their main thing is sea food and I can't have those now ç.ç

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No rush...guess we better invest in a good pot and pan too xDDSounds yummy *-*
I'll book an apartment next week, once I'm done moving^^
No rush...guess we better invest in a good pot and pan too xDD
I send you some $


