Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
Might be bomb if seraph is not lying.Seraph Claus?
Last mission is a filer, none of the hxhx movie is legitNah, never got into it. Only seen the Last Mission movie, which was a bit confusing.
Oh yeah indeed,it is not useless at all infact it is quite convenient as either a CoverUp or an actual hint as it forces players to research previous games and get them to think a little.True he's kinda fixated on you, but that kinda reminds me of gnut when he caught Spirit twice as mafia for one slight mistake in his post and kept pressuring that. His hint isn't useless, but we do have a lot of memes in these games, he got a lot to pick from. Though I already have a guess for what it could be.
You somehow keep getting yourself in trouble SeraphEven when innocent last game.
) and not say anything until someone asks me for it i guess.
Yeah i played truthful the entire previous game,nearly became a target for lynching 3 times only to turn out as fellow Town.
Why would a bomb give a hint they are bomb...usually one would bait with such a role.Might be bomb if seraph is not lying.
You mean So no Exorcist game?Oh yeah indeed,it is not useless at all infact it is quite convenient as either a CoverUp or an actual hint as it forces players to research previous games and get them to think a little.
I need to stop preparing myself i guess() and not say anything until someone asks me for it i guess.
Yeah i played truthful the entire previous game,nearly became a target for lynching 3 times only to turn out as fellow Town.
![]()
Indeed,i didn't play any other after all.You mean So no Exorcist game?
So this game you trying out lying?Oh yeah indeed,it is not useless at all infact it is quite convenient as either a CoverUp or an actual hint as it forces players to research previous games and get them to think a little.
I need to stop preparing myself i guess() and not say anything until someone asks me for it i guess.
Yeah i played truthful the entire previous game,nearly became a target for lynching 3 times only to turn out as fellow Town.
![]()

That depends upon whether or not he is lying.If he is really Santa Claus then it's a different Matter altogether.Why would a bomb give a hint they are bomb...usually one would bait with such a role.
For ex....i have a old role and its an active night one.
I know thats pretty upfront but something to make yourself target
I'm notWell, if you are now Mafia then I gonna roll my eyes so hard on that. xD
Specific reason for Hardy, well he said active and no doctor so I assumed he got a night role and any night role we got is important aint it?
But I promised someone I would try harder next game and not be like in the exorcist game. And no 2nd time shitty Spy at least but a new role. It is sad how paranoid townies are. I still remember a game where I had to come out as Detective on day 1 because people just wanted to lynch me so bad. Sometimes the truth can hurt you more than a smart lie.Oh yeah indeed,it is not useless at all infact it is quite convenient as either a CoverUp or an actual hint as it forces players to research previous games and get them to think a little.
I need to stop preparing myself i guess() and not say anything until someone asks me for it i guess.
Yeah i played truthful the entire previous game,nearly became a target for lynching 3 times only to turn out as fellow Town.
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
There were two others but none had the whole night thing like Hardy so they could be day active roles for all I know.I'm notBut I promised someone I would try harder next game and not be like in the exorcist game. And no 2nd time shitty Spy at least but a new role.
Was he the only one who said active? Would need to check back, but I remember seeing at least one more active claim by someone.
Demon said he wasI'm notBut I promised someone I would try harder next game and not be like in the exorcist game. And no 2nd time shitty Spy at least but a new role.
Was he the only one who said active? Would need to check back, but I remember seeing at least one more active claim by someone.
Arjuna you shouldn't say these out loud when you understand hintsMight be bomb if seraph is not lying.
But maybe it's obvious for everyone. demon said active....I'm notBut I promised someone I would try harder next game and not be like in the exorcist game. And no 2nd time shitty Spy at least but a new role.
Was he the only one who said active? Would need to check back, but I remember seeing at least one more active claim by someone.
& shnobi tooPanda is our host so I will not be surprised if there are 2 bombs made by him.Arjuna you shouldn't say these out loud when you understand hintsBut maybe it's obvious for everyone.
But yeah I thought Bomb too, which is interesting because we had a Time Bomb go already.
Sure why not?So this game you trying out lying?
![]()

Yeah mafia bomb....town probably has a defuserPanda is our host so I will not be surprised if there are 2 bombs made by him.
Well....it says that if someone has a secondary roleSure why not?![]()


Just for a lynch though, while your hint said it happens when you are removed, so I understood it includes nights.The Vengeful Townie can also take someone down with him though,if he gets lynched he can immediatly use his one shot kill Ability on someone.