Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
True he's kinda fixated on you, but that kinda reminds me of gnut when he caught Spirit twice as mafia for one slight mistake in his post and kept pressuring that. His hint isn't useless, but we do have a lot of memes in these games, he got a lot to pick from. Though I already have a guess for what it could be.

You somehow keep getting yourself in trouble Seraph :lmao Even when innocent last game.
Oh yeah indeed,it is not useless at all infact it is quite convenient as either a CoverUp or an actual hint as it forces players to research previous games and get them to think a little.

I need to stop preparing myself i guess(:babyrage) and not say anything until someone asks me for it i guess.:disappoint Yeah i played truthful the entire previous game,nearly became a target for lynching 3 times only to turn out as fellow Town.:kappa
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Might be bomb if seraph is not lying.
Why would a bomb give a hint they are bomb...usually one would bait with such a role.
For ex....i have a old role and its an active night one.
I know thats pretty upfront but something to make yourself target
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Oh yeah indeed,it is not useless at all infact it is quite convenient as either a CoverUp or an actual hint as it forces players to research previous games and get them to think a little.

I need to stop preparing myself i guess(:babyrage) and not say anything until someone asks me for it i guess.:disappoint Yeah i played truthful the entire previous game,nearly became a target for lynching 3 times only to turn out as fellow Town.:kappa
You mean So no Exorcist game?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh yeah indeed,it is not useless at all infact it is quite convenient as either a CoverUp or an actual hint as it forces players to research previous games and get them to think a little.

I need to stop preparing myself i guess(:babyrage) and not say anything until someone asks me for it i guess.:disappoint Yeah i played truthful the entire previous game,nearly became a target for lynching 3 times only to turn out as fellow Town.:kappa
So this game you trying out lying?
:kappa
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Why would a bomb give a hint they are bomb...usually one would bait with such a role.
For ex....i have a old role and its an active night one.
I know thats pretty upfront but something to make yourself target
That depends upon whether or not he is lying.If he is really Santa Claus then it's a different Matter altogether.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well, if you are now Mafia then I gonna roll my eyes so hard on that. xD
Specific reason for Hardy, well he said active and no doctor so I assumed he got a night role and any night role we got is important aint it?
I'm not :emocat But I promised someone I would try harder next game and not be like in the exorcist game. And no 2nd time shitty Spy at least but a new role.

Was he the only one who said active? Would need to check back, but I remember seeing at least one more active claim by someone.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh yeah indeed,it is not useless at all infact it is quite convenient as either a CoverUp or an actual hint as it forces players to research previous games and get them to think a little.

I need to stop preparing myself i guess(:babyrage) and not say anything until someone asks me for it i guess.:disappoint Yeah i played truthful the entire previous game,nearly became a target for lynching 3 times only to turn out as fellow Town.:kappa
It is sad how paranoid townies are. I still remember a game where I had to come out as Detective on day 1 because people just wanted to lynch me so bad. Sometimes the truth can hurt you more than a smart lie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm not :emocat But I promised someone I would try harder next game and not be like in the exorcist game. And no 2nd time shitty Spy at least but a new role.

Was he the only one who said active? Would need to check back, but I remember seeing at least one more active claim by someone.
There were two others but none had the whole night thing like Hardy so they could be day active roles for all I know.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm not :emocat But I promised someone I would try harder next game and not be like in the exorcist game. And no 2nd time shitty Spy at least but a new role.

Was he the only one who said active? Would need to check back, but I remember seeing at least one more active claim by someone.
Demon said he was
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
In approx. 1 hour I have to leave you guys. I'll be on a business trip on 14th and 15th (German Timezone CEST), thus I will be barely online. I'll try to be as active as I can.

No idea whom to votekill before I hit my bed. No one stands out negatively as of yet in my opinion. So, I'll probably end up votekilling someone who hasn't posted (much), dunno.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Might be bomb if seraph is not lying.
Arjuna you shouldn't say these out loud when you understand hints :lmao But maybe it's obvious for everyone.

But yeah I thought Bomb too, which is interesting because we had a Time Bomb go already.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I'm not :emocat But I promised someone I would try harder next game and not be like in the exorcist game. And no 2nd time shitty Spy at least but a new role.

Was he the only one who said active? Would need to check back, but I remember seeing at least one more active claim by someone.
demon said active.... :arf & shnobi too
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Arjuna you shouldn't say these out loud when you understand hints :lmao But maybe it's obvious for everyone.

But yeah I thought Bomb too, which is interesting because we had a Time Bomb go already.
Panda is our host so I will not be surprised if there are 2 bombs made by him.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Panda is our host so I will not be surprised if there are 2 bombs made by him.
Yeah mafia bomb....town probably has a defuser
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
The Vengeful Townie can also take someone down with him though,if he gets lynched he can immediatly use his one shot kill Ability on someone.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The Vengeful Townie can also take someone down with him though,if he gets lynched he can immediatly use his one shot kill Ability on someone.
Just for a lynch though, while your hint said it happens when you are removed, so I understood it includes nights.

Still waiting on some folks to come here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top