Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I still dont agree....because some players dont post alot but their posts are quite massive and give breakdowns of their thoughts.
I know i spam alot....but i appreciate those kinda posts then looking thru 100 :kappa posts:toc
It is a matter of Perspective i guess. If someone actually goes and throws out a massive Wall to defend/explain themselves then fair enough.
But elsewise i don't think my Reasoning is off.:hmm
I am probably looking pretty suspicious in your eyes then. :derp Nah, but really, has everyone given their hints? It did not seem like it last I checked.
Yeah actually,i did not know your Game behaviour from previous games so i gotta test the waters first,it is good that you did raise your voice though.
Guess i do reach some.:derp
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Gonna place my votekill now, since I will go to sleep.

There are only two players who haven't posted yet. @Lambu and @SonOfDaws. The wheel decide chose SonofDaws.

!votekill SonofDaws
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It is a matter of Perspective i guess. If someone actually goes and throws out a massive Wall to defend/explain themselves then fair enough.
But elsewise i don't think my Reasoning is off.:hmm

Yeah actually,i did not know your Game behaviour from previous games so i gotta test the waters first,it is good that you did raise your voice though.
Guess i do reach some.:derp
I never said it was....i just dont agree when it comes to mafia games....
Im a person when it comes to mind i post it....
But some players actually construct all their thoughts on each and every player....if they do that 3 times a day....thats alright with me :thumbs
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I never said it was....i just dont agree when it comes to mafia games....
Im a person when it comes to mind i post it....
But some players actually construct all their thoughts on each and every player....if they do that 3 times a day....thats alright with me :thumbs
Yeah i think that is a fair judgement of it,i do remember Panda doing so in the previous game sometimes and it did actually help a lot as well especially towards the end.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Erin considering you've been clamoring for a HxH game, I'm somewhat surprised you seem comfortable simply playing secretary for keeping track of hints as usual
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I gotta say Erin your enthusiasm is quite endearing and now I imagine Netero in a different light.

Back to the game. I'd rather focus on the hints we have so far, get them sorted out and not think too much about the game set up. We do have a couple of night active claims which is definitely a good start. We gotta all lay a good base today so we can go back and see who contradicts him/herself.

Regarding Erins list, what I meant with my hint is that the night phase did not give me a headstart since I don't have a night active role
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Gonna place my votekill now, since I will go to sleep.

There are only two players who haven't posted yet. @Lambu and @SonOfDaws. The wheel decide chose SonofDaws.

!votekill SonofDaws
You even tagged them and it'll probably be your last post today. Is it a way to tell them to post more because you are afraid of the new rule? :grumble
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah i think that is a fair judgement of it,i do remember Panda doing so in the previous game sometimes and it did actually help a lot as well especially towards the end.
Yeah it does help when its meaningful posts and not alot....
I try not to spam....but ofc i get caught up.
Sometimes tell myself....i dont have to respond to every post xp
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,076
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Erin considering you've been clamoring for a HxH game, I'm somewhat surprised you seem comfortable simply playing secretary for keeping track of hints as usual
I gave some precious hints already, care to read them ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
but you didnt share anything so far, so :errr
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@desin24 yep got this way, but will specify in the recap :)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Erin you mad you got a pointy nosed master roshi guy?


:comfort
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok, I was this close to liking one post but that would have exposed my role. Oh well, not like it matters much :lambirb

I dont give a damn about this new rule tbh, Im always annoyed with the short posts with minimum content and brief answers, besides I will still have a low post count this dayphase (I have till I go to bed huh) so who cares :catshrug

These are two interesting targets for a first kill, maybe we can guess the killers with it? Cres did amazing last game, so that may be the reason why she got removed early. Could be someone of the players of that game regretting letting her live so long. Kato, Taku? :grumble But could also be many of the other players who were impressed, but I‘ll keep this in mind for now.
Its a little ironic that you mention this when you rival of Asako much mhm? <_>
I dont know why I cant stop seeing you on the shade lately Gry, but I promised I wont make sweat bullets this soon, not yet. :rolleyes:

Demon so participative, oh well when he does that he's usually townie lol

Anyway, im out of creativity for this starting post.
Why do you need creativity? A townie doesn't need to plan anything you know, just show their thoughts, same problem with Seraph.

Hey guys, sorry I am a little late to the party haha. Thanks to the hosts and @Farfalla for the avi's! That rule change is gonna be brutal. I fully expect to be one of those two players frequently.:XD I shall try my best though.
Anyways, onto the game, losing two right off the bat is no good. I agree with others that Asako/Crescent likely got bounced out because they did well in previous games and/or the mafia members knew them well. As for my hint, I have a passive role.
This seems like such a classic mafia situational post man :XD but I'll try to believe you though.

I am back but I can tell if my memory doesn't betray me I haven't got this role before.
This hint alone doesn't make much since you had so little townie roles, same as Empty, and nobody notices, nice. :gent

Gonna place my votekill now, since I will go to sleep.

There are only two players who haven't posted yet. @Lambu and @SonOfDaws. The wheel decide chose SonofDaws.

!votekill SonofDaws
I posted though, such an soon votekill for inactives, will keep that convo with Gry in my mind.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I actually didn't give a hint for my role, so here it is. I have an active role.
I also wanted and expected to contribute more, but so far i've only been lurking... :/

Anyway, dear hosts, can we have the timer at the top of the thread? :awe
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Eeeewwe....and hes picking all up in his ear x/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Netero is awesome , its one of the best hxh char :zomg

btw gnuty, dont tell me you never read/watched hxh i would be so disppointed :pout
You know i havent....remember we went down this road before when you found out i was a hakusho fan xD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No, unless you manage to entertain me~ so...

No hurrs are allowed towards me you ugly papered stinky old man!

Definitely not Magi~


!Votekill JamesRye
With his tryhard troll ass:gnut
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Heh, since my postcount actually matters in this game - for the opposite reason than the usual - I'll reply as I backread stuff.

Look at the hosts we got and tell me again they wouldn't go for serial killer and give him like OP powers the longer the game goes on. xD
Though tbh I expected a Shapeshifter with those guys.
Ugh, this is just odd. I can see why people believe they'd go for convoluted setups - I think the same - but I fail to see how that provides certainty over a role being in the game. Specially when that's not even the thing you'd expect the most, it seems...
Well, could have been an unlucky Insane Doc kill but so far we got no "oops, I protected dead townie 1 or dead townie 2 yet they still died on night 1 I might be naive Doc" comment so I doubt that. 2 100% sure kill actions done by mafias or 3rd roles make more sense.
And that's something else that is odd to me. Who would even do that in "D1"? Protectors are roles we try to keep covered for the biggest part of the game, they're the first ones mafia would target (unless it's super late game and they'd go for a hoe first, or wtv).
Now you're somewhat sounding like a protector... ("I targeted Gry and he didn't die, that's good"; "I'll target Hardy 'cause he's active, and those are important"). I can't imagine people believing that's something good to be done on "D1"... So imo you're either a trap or bs'ing. I have no problem saying this here, though, 'cause many players in a mafia team (or TP wtv) could feel/think the same. The problem is that a m. det would be able to be sure if you're a trap or not, and we can't... which makes that taste even worse to me since you can't count on being safe against non-townies if you're townie... So yeah, leaving thise here now cause I might end up voting for you by the end of the day.

I feel like saying that it's weird to see Van being so talkative @.@ Fine, he got himself in a quarrel, but I got more used to see Van as someone that watches the game from the sidelines, acting basically towards the end of day phases, posting mostly on some points other didn't.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top