Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
I thought you just said you would do it u.uYou guys wouldn´t believe me no matter how hard I tried.
Which was why I told you people I don´t have much creativity.
She tagged me and asked in game discussion thread... Honestly I‘d have preferred to ignore but then idk if it stops. I think she still has a lot to learn, mainly to not participate in games when she hosts or is dead^
I hate agreeing with Lambu tho... I still cultivate a minor hatred over that prosecutor baiting u.u
Gry, it's weird to see you sugar talking Asako now ç.ç You were always so hardcore after her... when did you guys make peace.
Also. I was expecting more fingerpointing from you tbh D: Not used to Gry as a peacemaker overall in the end.
I might have missed some things while backreading fast. Gotta work now ('she'll go on vacations', they said...) but at least I'll be able to follow the game better now...
A cute baby ?Well i see takuan and syx also say they are active.
Guess it wouldnt hurt to give another hint for my role since its passive and could be used positively later....and would be a good waste of a kill.
Will say that its not an unclaimable role but eventually you get free results.
But you have to guess cause im not telling...nanni nanni boo boo xp
I didn't say you didn't give a hint...but you're pretty much playing as usual. Your reply doesn't address thisI gave some precious hints already, care to read them ?
but you didnt share anything so far, so--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@desin24 yep got this way, but will specify in the recap--- Double Post Merged, ---![]()
I've been on a team with you before...I don't recall you saying this actually. But you could simply just ask for a hint rather than this round about method...Good old gnut being mysterious and helpful as always.^^
From what I see on the hint list we only miss 4 people to give any hints regarding their roles: @Holt @Kato756 @Lambu @SonOfDaws From my Mafia time I remember to nearly always have somebody who would refuse to give any hint in-game to the townies while I would try to tell to hint at this or that role earlier on instead of waiting it out and hope the storm passes them each time 'cause either the townies already got another Mafia victim or because they are busy ripping another townie apart. I am not saying that has to be the case here, after all giving one broad hint on day 1 is easy to later use to lay claim on a role fitting it, but it could be the case of one of them.
Well considering the size of this game, and the accompanying size of mafia team(s), as well as the roster itself, I don't see much possibility of inexperienced mafia tbh. I'm not even sure there are many who qualify as inexperienced. In addition, that doesn't seem like a random kill actually (Jinx at least). Based off last game alone, they at least went for an experienced playertl dr: these kills felt a bit random, which could mean we are dealing with people inexperiencied as mafia here
Come on, we should bury the axeI hate agreeing with Lambu tho... I still cultivate a minor hatred over that prosecutor baiting u.u

I gave a pretty big hint though. Too big actually, not going to point it out to you or Erin o/From what I see on the hint list we only miss 4 people to give any hints regarding their roles: @Holt@Kato756@Lambu@SonOfDaws
Of course, lets talk Erin, its always hard to make you do so...Yare yare !
Well again thats rich from someone who said nothing. So care to contribute a little more instead of trying so hard to divert attention from the emptiness of your contribution daddy-kun ?
![]()

Hm, if I had to say why it is because Gry tends to die early on (mostly when I am Mafia :P) and since I wasn't Mafia this time I thought I could do some good and see what my action does on Gry. By my luck he might have died. Wouldn't have been the worst result tbh. XDIt's not that weird. It's not hard to imagine that said players could be protected (wasn't that your claim, James? that you went for the Demon version of town?). If people see both as important players but know that highlights are on others, it's a safer bet to go for them than to try their luck on meme'ing Gry or the likes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wtf....smhHm, if I had to say why it is because Gry tends to die early on (mostly when I am Mafia :P) and since I wasn't Mafia this time I thought I could do some good and see what my action does on Gry. By my luck he might have died. Wouldn't have been the worst result tbh. XD
@Holt Alright then, what is your hint, Holt?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I don't quite understand how i misspoke though? My saying i'll think up a hint is/was not meant as in "Oh damn i dont have a hint let me make one up!" but rather as "I got a hint in mind,but i don't wanna make it obvious so let me think up a more Me-like Hint" hence we got the Package-Deal thingy out of me.I was ready to go at Seraph after he basically misspoke, but he‘s just being so cute in his responses...

So after last game you wouldn't count Cres as a priority kill? Sounds so convenient given that she died.Thats what strikes me as odd.
I´d probally go with either you, erineyes, demon, or any other more experiencied players.
While this normally would take out the players that talk the most and eliminate potential suspects for the town, on a game that got day 1 skipped, its a huge boost for mafia, as there is no phase to build up interactions.
This game has a lot of experincied players, ofc, but the ones I talked about are the ones that from what I have played, have the most consistency in participaing.
tl dr: these kills felt a bit random, which could mean we are dealing with people inexperiencied as mafia here
ThisMake yourself suspicious?/

Because@Kato756 Hm, you're kinda right. With big guns like Gry, gnut, Erinyes, Holt and maybe even humble me in it it is weird why the Mafia(s) would go for Asako and Crescent instead of somebody who could be dangerous no matter what role they got.
The only role I wouldn't believe would be one that doesn't existYou guys wouldn´t believe me no matter how hard I tried.
Which was why I told you people I don´t have much creativity.

That portraits me too wellEven if I dont think you are clear, you like to claim passive and all

And you think it's "some good" to try a doc sanity on someone you wanna protect? ._.Hm, if I had to say why it is because Gry tends to die early on (mostly when I am Mafia :P) and since I wasn't Mafia this time I thought I could do some good and see what my action does on Gry. By my luck he might have died. Wouldn't have been the worst result tbh. XD
Want people to write a bible on a guy that isn't around now to answer to things? '-' Remarks were alrdy left there.And i do wonder why there is no focus on Van when there were people noticing his change in behaviour when he questioned me,for literally nothing more but my getting the game rolling.
Exactly....why i said if i was host....gry would get shitrole everytime.Because
1) there is a big chance one or more of those listed is mafia and
2) the sweetest mafia wins usually come from great and experienced players overthinking, making up amazing connections and structures while the more silent and/or inexperienced townies simply follow the lead. Not to say that the big guns should shut up, hell naw, the moment we stop talking and getting people to talk we lose, but we shouldn't underestimate the mafia(s) either.