Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You guys wouldn´t believe me no matter how hard I tried.
Which was why I told you people I don´t have much creativity.
I thought you just said you would do it u.u
The majority alrdy did it, what other indication you need that the town sees it as the best path, unless you think around 18+ is non-town.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
^
I hate agreeing with Lambu tho... I still cultivate a minor hatred over that prosecutor baiting u.u
Gry, it's weird to see you sugar talking Asako now ç.ç You were always so hardcore after her... when did you guys make peace.
Also. I was expecting more fingerpointing from you tbh D: Not used to Gry as a peacemaker overall in the end.

I might have missed some things while backreading fast. Gotta work now ('she'll go on vacations', they said...) but at least I'll be able to follow the game better now...
She tagged me and asked in game discussion thread... Honestly I‘d have preferred to ignore but then idk if it stops. I think she still has a lot to learn, mainly to not participate in games when she hosts or is dead -_-;
We never were on a warpath, I just see when she‘s being weird and votekill her, and she gets mad at it.

Still waiting for 2 people to respond to me too. I haven‘t committed on anyone yet if that‘s what you mean, but I do want to follow up on Cres as a lead.
I was ready to go at Seraph after he basically misspoke, but he‘s just being so cute in his responses...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Kato756
For ex...if theres time bomb and barkeep cant be etc and etc
:cookiehand
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Well i see takuan and syx also say they are active.
Guess it wouldnt hurt to give another hint for my role since its passive and could be used positively later....and would be a good waste of a kill.

Will say that its not an unclaimable role but eventually you get free results.
But you have to guess cause im not telling...nanni nanni boo boo xp
A cute baby ?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I gave some precious hints already, care to read them ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
but you didnt share anything so far, so :errr
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@desin24 yep got this way, but will specify in the recap :)
I didn't say you didn't give a hint...but you're pretty much playing as usual. Your reply doesn't address this
Good old gnut being mysterious and helpful as always.^^

From what I see on the hint list we only miss 4 people to give any hints regarding their roles: @Holt @Kato756 @Lambu @SonOfDaws From my Mafia time I remember to nearly always have somebody who would refuse to give any hint in-game to the townies while I would try to tell to hint at this or that role earlier on instead of waiting it out and hope the storm passes them each time 'cause either the townies already got another Mafia victim or because they are busy ripping another townie apart. I am not saying that has to be the case here, after all giving one broad hint on day 1 is easy to later use to lay claim on a role fitting it, but it could be the case of one of them.
I've been on a team with you before...I don't recall you saying this actually. But you could simply just ask for a hint rather than this round about method...
tl dr: these kills felt a bit random, which could mean we are dealing with people inexperiencied as mafia here
Well considering the size of this game, and the accompanying size of mafia team(s), as well as the roster itself, I don't see much possibility of inexperienced mafia tbh. I'm not even sure there are many who qualify as inexperienced. In addition, that doesn't seem like a random kill actually (Jinx at least). Based off last game alone, they at least went for an experienced player
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I hate agreeing with Lambu tho... I still cultivate a minor hatred over that prosecutor baiting u.u
Come on, we should bury the axe :p
Even if I dont think you are clear, you like to claim passive and all, at least your hint narrows stuff on you.

From what I see on the hint list we only miss 4 people to give any hints regarding their roles: @Holt@Kato756@Lambu@SonOfDaws
I gave a pretty big hint though. Too big actually, not going to point it out to you or Erin o/
Speaking of the devil

Yare yare !
Well again thats rich from someone who said nothing. So care to contribute a little more instead of trying so hard to divert attention from the emptiness of your contribution daddy-kun ?

Of course, lets talk Erin, its always hard to make you do so... :heh

Say, What are your thoughts on James claiming, Seraph exchange or Kato?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It's not that weird. It's not hard to imagine that said players could be protected (wasn't that your claim, James? that you went for the Demon version of town?). If people see both as important players but know that highlights are on others, it's a safer bet to go for them than to try their luck on meme'ing Gry or the likes.
Hm, if I had to say why it is because Gry tends to die early on (mostly when I am Mafia :P) and since I wasn't Mafia this time I thought I could do some good and see what my action does on Gry. By my luck he might have died. Wouldn't have been the worst result tbh. XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Holt Alright then, what is your hint, Holt?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hm, if I had to say why it is because Gry tends to die early on (mostly when I am Mafia :P) and since I wasn't Mafia this time I thought I could do some good and see what my action does on Gry. By my luck he might have died. Wouldn't have been the worst result tbh. XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Holt Alright then, what is your hint, Holt?
Wtf....smh
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Think i should just lock and call it a day


 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I was ready to go at Seraph after he basically misspoke, but he‘s just being so cute in his responses...
I don't quite understand how i misspoke though? My saying i'll think up a hint is/was not meant as in "Oh damn i dont have a hint let me make one up!" but rather as "I got a hint in mind,but i don't wanna make it obvious so let me think up a more Me-like Hint" hence we got the Package-Deal thingy out of me.

I just can't help it,i say i am Hungry people accuse me to be a Prostitute,i say my explanation is gonna be mind blowing and i get accused as a Bomb,this time i say i am a package deal and i am again marked as a Bomb.
My hints never do well for me do they? :gwah
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Thats what strikes me as odd.

I´d probally go with either you, erineyes, demon, or any other more experiencied players.
While this normally would take out the players that talk the most and eliminate potential suspects for the town, on a game that got day 1 skipped, its a huge boost for mafia, as there is no phase to build up interactions.

This game has a lot of experincied players, ofc, but the ones I talked about are the ones that from what I have played, have the most consistency in participaing.

tl dr: these kills felt a bit random, which could mean we are dealing with people inexperiencied as mafia here
So after last game you wouldn't count Cres as a priority kill? Sounds so convenient given that she died.

Make yourself suspicious? :lambirb/
This :lmao
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
And i do wonder why there is no focus on Van when there were people noticing his change in behaviour when he questioned me,for literally nothing more but my getting the game rolling.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Seraph Just claim a role on day 1 and watch the mayhem going. xD
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
@Kato756 Hm, you're kinda right. With big guns like Gry, gnut, Erinyes, Holt and maybe even humble me in it it is weird why the Mafia(s) would go for Asako and Crescent instead of somebody who could be dangerous no matter what role they got.
Because
1) there is a big chance one or more of those listed is mafia and
2) the sweetest mafia wins usually come from great and experienced players overthinking, making up amazing connections and structures while the more silent and/or inexperienced townies simply follow the lead. Not to say that the big guns should shut up, hell naw, the moment we stop talking and getting people to talk we lose, but we shouldn't underestimate the mafia(s) either.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You guys wouldn´t believe me no matter how hard I tried.
Which was why I told you people I don´t have much creativity.
The only role I wouldn't believe would be one that doesn't exist :lmao
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Even if I dont think you are clear, you like to claim passive and all
That portraits me too well :hurr
Hm, if I had to say why it is because Gry tends to die early on (mostly when I am Mafia :P) and since I wasn't Mafia this time I thought I could do some good and see what my action does on Gry. By my luck he might have died. Wouldn't have been the worst result tbh. XD
And you think it's "some good" to try a doc sanity on someone you wanna protect? ._.
Am I the only one that sees it as bizarre to have a doctor coming out first in the game? XD One that wasn't even in danger?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Hint- I've had this role before..
I'm getting bad vibes from James. Erin, I dunno what to think of her. Like I mentioned before, I sincerely thought this once she'd be willing to actually play and not just keep records
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Yeah honestly,nothing against Hints and the sort but no Role reveals just yet,it is still too early.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
And i do wonder why there is no focus on Van when there were people noticing his change in behaviour when he questioned me,for literally nothing more but my getting the game rolling.
Want people to write a bible on a guy that isn't around now to answer to things? '-' Remarks were alrdy left there.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Because
1) there is a big chance one or more of those listed is mafia and
2) the sweetest mafia wins usually come from great and experienced players overthinking, making up amazing connections and structures while the more silent and/or inexperienced townies simply follow the lead. Not to say that the big guns should shut up, hell naw, the moment we stop talking and getting people to talk we lose, but we shouldn't underestimate the mafia(s) either.
Exactly....why i said if i was host....gry would get shitrole everytime.
This should be common sense and if i see it i know a whole bunch see the same way.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Who said I am Doc, Farf?^^

@desin24 Yeah, whenever I am townie I tend to overthink stuff which ends always badly for me. Going the same way here again. I'll never learn it seems. XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top