Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
Come on man, I'm not even that goodWell, for one there are other protection roles. Then for second there are roles where it isn't so bad if the target dies early on. Then for third there are roles that the user want to look appealing so that the Mafias take a strike at them, so getting attention from them isn't the wrong way to go by.
Never said I was a Doc, just that I used my action on Gry last night. And by my luck he could have died due Mafia targeting him on night 1 for all I know. What I do know is: If I were Mafia, I totally would have killed GrySun. Like immediately. Would have shouted down my fellow Mafias you get let that Angelspeed of TownieTown live for a couple days, too dangerous fella.

Well, at least you did do that last time you were mafia, I'll give you that. I pretty much alrdy answered to your questions before.What I do know is: If I were Mafia, I totally would have killed GrySun. Like immediately. Would have shouted down my fellow Mafias you get let that Angelspeed of TownieTown live for a couple days, too dangerous fella.
So there can be blood when we clash \ç.ç/ We gotta promote Demon's popcorn diet.Sometimes I wonder why I play when you say what I would've said![]()
How are you a top suspect though? You've yet to get a single vote. Don't go panicking now Seraph, let's take it slowly@GrySun It makes no sense to me that i am a Top Suspect for just that,i am not playing any differently than last time.![]()
Enjoying the ride.
sorry if im disppointing you
I did say what i think regarding Jinx and Asako Death's. Briefly but i did.I did it alrdy, so did others. What are you talking about then, Seraph? We can't discuss with someone that isn't around now, so you want us to echo our thoughts over and over until he appears? If you wanna be out of the spotlights that badly, why not join what people are saying about Kato, James, Erin, Cres/Asako killers and the likes and share your thoughts?
You know, I don't like how you didn't mention me in this post. Not because I consider myself a big gun, but because it's common for people to say that they suspect me D1 or even joke about it. I don't want people to suspect me because of this.@Kato756 Hm, you're kinda right. With big guns like Gry, gnut, Erinyes, Holt and maybe even humble me in it it is weird why the Mafia(s) would go for Asako and Crescent instead of somebody who could be dangerous no matter what role they got.
Its not really hidden, its direct, just not easily deduced if you dont take your time, but it can only point to one thing so no bs possible from me this time.This will never not remind me of the rwby game where you kept saying "you hinted it before omg!"That's very easy to play Lambu. In the posts I posted today I could probably point at any given line and explain why this is secretly a hint at any of the roles. Noted.

Now that you mention it, I should have specified it was something someone said nearly before I arrived.I hope Lambu isn't talking about that comment he made "I almost liked a post that would reveal my role"... 'cause that could be a zillion things and ain't a big hint at all XD
Dude! You're in the game? oOYou know, I don't like how you didn't mention me in this post. Not because I consider myself a big gun, but because it's common for people to say that they suspect me D1 or even joke about it. I don't want people to suspect me because of this.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Farfalla see what I mean? He is made out of cuteness, how do I bully this.I did say what i think regarding Jinx and Asako Death's. Briefly but i did.
I don't exactly have suspicions towards Kato or James atm.
I do think Erin is suspicious as she hasn't done anything noteworthy other than post the Hint list and hype a bit about Hxh,given that she was this excited about the game and yet barely mentioned anything Game related other than get some to reveal some hints makes me wonder about her.
I don't mind if People don't believe me or try to get me lynched to be honest,what other way to prove my innocence? I said what i needed to say,i mentioned my issues with the reasoning behind it and that's all i can do.
I'm sorry if my saying Van is suspicious is somehow impolite or annoying.
I swear lately Demon has become part of the background props, at least for early days. Then sometime after I'm dead he claims big roles and gets lynched or nightkilledListen to Gry, Seraph. Take it easy, you got no votes on you. Everything is fine. A couple people dissing you is normal on day 1, take it easy and ignore them when you can and answer when you must.^^
Dude! You're in the game? oO
You were so quiet I thought you didn't took part in this one! XDDD
But yeah, I would put you in the "co" part if I had added one after humble little me. Then again people are so used to you being Mafia that they can't think of you as townie anyway even if you are townie, so... no wonder I forgot about you in the most dangerous townie list. :P

Beats me '_'@Farfalla see what I mean? He is made out of cuteness, how do I bully this.
Imagine you don't die. Poor Demon wouldn't know what to do anymore. xDI swear lately Demon has become part of the background props, at least for early days. Then sometime after I'm dead he claims big roles and gets lynched or nightkilled![]()
Its not really hidden, its direct, just not easily deduced if you dont take your time, but it can only point to one thing so no bs possible from me this time.![]()

Why i said you were blocked^See this? This is why I would get rid of Gry before day 1 even starts if this game would start with night phase and I was Mafia/3rd party killing role. Way too much of a broad view, like an eagle from the sky looking for a hare on the ground or something like that. xD


Fuck you
Seriously getting rwby flashbacks. I won't give you the benefit of the doubt with those when you claim restless spirit day 4. Though whether we should wait so long with you is a different question.
Hell even I wouldn't know what to do anymore with me alive longer. Does the game get tiring? Boring? Exciting? I may never know.Imagine you don't die. Poor Demon wouldn't know what to do anymore. xD
