Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well, for one there are other protection roles. Then for second there are roles where it isn't so bad if the target dies early on. Then for third there are roles that the user want to look appealing so that the Mafias take a strike at them, so getting attention from them isn't the wrong way to go by.
Never said I was a Doc, just that I used my action on Gry last night. And by my luck he could have died due Mafia targeting him on night 1 for all I know. What I do know is: If I were Mafia, I totally would have killed GrySun. Like immediately. Would have shouted down my fellow Mafias you get let that Angelspeed of TownieTown live for a couple days, too dangerous fella.
Come on man, I'm not even that good :fail

But that first part is a lot more interesting. James you are overcomplicating like crazy.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
What I do know is: If I were Mafia, I totally would have killed GrySun. Like immediately. Would have shouted down my fellow Mafias you get let that Angelspeed of TownieTown live for a couple days, too dangerous fella.
Well, at least you did do that last time you were mafia, I'll give you that. I pretty much alrdy answered to your questions before.
Sometimes I wonder why I play when you say what I would've said :lambirb
So there can be blood when we clash \ç.ç/ We gotta promote Demon's popcorn diet.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun It makes no sense to me that i am a Top Suspect for just that,i am not playing any differently than last time.:XD
How are you a top suspect though? You've yet to get a single vote. Don't go panicking now Seraph, let's take it slowly :awe Enjoying the ride.

Would put you in top 4 for me, others being Kato, James and shinobi. More likely I vote for one of the latter three before sleeping.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,083
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Lambu well its still too early. James hints sounds convenient but its also risky. i have no idea about kato. Seraph is playing like in last game, early hints. So my overall thoughs : i dont have specific suspects so far.

Also dont expect me to follow a bandwagon, i never do so.



@Holt indeed im playing as usual, well i cant do more than what im doing, being my favourite manga/anime wont make me a better player in no time :feelsbadmansorry if im disppointing you
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I did it alrdy, so did others. What are you talking about then, Seraph? We can't discuss with someone that isn't around now, so you want us to echo our thoughts over and over until he appears? If you wanna be out of the spotlights that badly, why not join what people are saying about Kato, James, Erin, Cres/Asako killers and the likes and share your thoughts?
I did say what i think regarding Jinx and Asako Death's. Briefly but i did.

I don't exactly have suspicions towards Kato or James atm.
I do think Erin is suspicious as she hasn't done anything noteworthy other than post the Hint list and hype a bit about Hxh,given that she was this excited about the game and yet barely mentioned anything Game related other than get some to reveal some hints makes me wonder about her.

I don't mind if People don't believe me or try to get me lynched to be honest,what other way to prove my innocence? I said what i needed to say,i mentioned my issues with the reasoning behind it and that's all i can do.

I'm sorry if my saying Van is suspicious is somehow impolite or annoying.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Kato756 Hm, you're kinda right. With big guns like Gry, gnut, Erinyes, Holt and maybe even humble me in it it is weird why the Mafia(s) would go for Asako and Crescent instead of somebody who could be dangerous no matter what role they got.
You know, I don't like how you didn't mention me in this post. Not because I consider myself a big gun, but because it's common for people to say that they suspect me D1 or even joke about it. I don't want people to suspect me because of this.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
This will never not remind me of the rwby game where you kept saying "you hinted it before omg!" :grumble That's very easy to play Lambu. In the posts I posted today I could probably point at any given line and explain why this is secretly a hint at any of the roles. Noted.
Its not really hidden, its direct, just not easily deduced if you dont take your time, but it can only point to one thing so no bs possible from me this time. :nod

I hope Lambu isn't talking about that comment he made "I almost liked a post that would reveal my role"... 'cause that could be a zillion things and ain't a big hint at all XD
Now that you mention it, I should have specified it was something someone said nearly before I arrived. :lambirb
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Listen to Gry, Seraph. Take it easy, you got no votes on you. Everything is fine. A couple people dissing you is normal on day 1, take it easy and ignore them when you can and answer when you must.^^

You know, I don't like how you didn't mention me in this post. Not because I consider myself a big gun, but because it's common for people to say that they suspect me D1 or even joke about it. I don't want people to suspect me because of this.
Dude! You're in the game? oO
You were so quiet I thought you didn't took part in this one! XDDD
But yeah, I would put you in the "co" part if I had added one after humble little me. Then again people are so used to you being Mafia that they can't think of you as townie anyway even if you are townie, so... no wonder I forgot about you in the most dangerous townie list. :P
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Getting sleepy.. let's spread some more love around.

@Demonspeed don't think I can't see you. You agreed with a lot of people and asked a few on their thoughts, but have yet to share whatever it is you're thinking. Suspects? And do you ever suspect yourself?

@Arjuna you are in the game too. Any observations? I thought you trained in the mountains ever since rwby. Show me the gusto, the passion.

@EmptySoul same to you. You haven't played in a while I think, I'd have thought you'd be more willing to participate. Mainly just gave a useless role hint and left. Any thoughts on who would want Asako/Cres dead, aren't you in their discords? I thought you were.

@Hardy really curious for your thoughts on the pages you'll have to backread.

@Takuan you too. You made a super polite answer and got me off of you and onto Kato instead but haven't seen you say more since. I'd like to believe you being less active means you're town, but I know I gave you a lot of tips in the dead pad about matching behavior.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I did say what i think regarding Jinx and Asako Death's. Briefly but i did.

I don't exactly have suspicions towards Kato or James atm.
I do think Erin is suspicious as she hasn't done anything noteworthy other than post the Hint list and hype a bit about Hxh,given that she was this excited about the game and yet barely mentioned anything Game related other than get some to reveal some hints makes me wonder about her.

I don't mind if People don't believe me or try to get me lynched to be honest,what other way to prove my innocence? I said what i needed to say,i mentioned my issues with the reasoning behind it and that's all i can do.

I'm sorry if my saying Van is suspicious is somehow impolite or annoying.
@Farfalla see what I mean? He is made out of cuteness, how do I bully this.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
^See this? This is why I would get rid of Gry before day 1 even starts if this game would start with night phase and I was Mafia/3rd party killing role. Way too much of a broad view, like an eagle from the sky looking for a hare on the ground or something like that. xD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Listen to Gry, Seraph. Take it easy, you got no votes on you. Everything is fine. A couple people dissing you is normal on day 1, take it easy and ignore them when you can and answer when you must.^^



Dude! You're in the game? oO
You were so quiet I thought you didn't took part in this one! XDDD
But yeah, I would put you in the "co" part if I had added one after humble little me. Then again people are so used to you being Mafia that they can't think of you as townie anyway even if you are townie, so... no wonder I forgot about you in the most dangerous townie list. :P
I swear lately Demon has become part of the background props, at least for early days. Then sometime after I'm dead he claims big roles and gets lynched or nightkilled :lmao
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Im also going to sleep, I will try to read something on my break tomorrow but I think I should votekill now or else I might miss the end of the day.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I swear lately Demon has become part of the background props, at least for early days. Then sometime after I'm dead he claims big roles and gets lynched or nightkilled :lmao
Imagine you don't die. Poor Demon wouldn't know what to do anymore. xD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Its not really hidden, its direct, just not easily deduced if you dont take your time, but it can only point to one thing so no bs possible from me this time. :nod
:coolstory

Seriously getting rwby flashbacks. I won't give you the benefit of the doubt with those when you claim restless spirit day 4. Though whether we should wait so long with you is a different question.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
^See this? This is why I would get rid of Gry before day 1 even starts if this game would start with night phase and I was Mafia/3rd party killing role. Way too much of a broad view, like an eagle from the sky looking for a hare on the ground or something like that. xD
Why i said you were blocked:Haha

Dude you were blocked....werent you:kukuku
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
:coolstory

Seriously getting rwby flashbacks. I won't give you the benefit of the doubt with those when you claim restless spirit day 4. Though whether we should wait so long with you is a different question.
Fuck you :lambirb
Im active and smart, does that satisfy you now, huh? huh? :emobirb
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Imagine you don't die. Poor Demon wouldn't know what to do anymore. xD
Hell even I wouldn't know what to do anymore with me alive longer. Does the game get tiring? Boring? Exciting? I may never know.

I will !votekill Kato. Mainly a placeholder to get more attention to this, or his attention to respond to me, til I wake up tomorrow before the day end.

Reasons for that being, I really think we can find ourselves an easy mafia by going back the trail of people who would kill Crescent or Asako. Have no idea for Asako, but Crescent I could bet the killer mafia has either Takuan or Kato in it. Giving Takuan benefit of the doubt due to how he responded early, but he can just as well be it too. The calm calculated response may just be because he thought about it in advance that people could suspect him after their nightkill.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
James....your whole shit is shady as fuck:lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top