Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
*and beautiful, you forgot to addFuck you
Im active and smart, does that satisfy you now, huh? huh?![]()
We do have a couple of night active claims which is definitely a good start.


I seent tit too lolOh, was checking back on things and found this, kinda missed it before.
![]()
LMAO.Oh, was checking back on things and found this, kinda missed it before.
![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
how convenient...Damn I was about to vote Kato, but now Gry did as well and he will be all "how convenient..."
Im doing it either way, his first post seemed artificial just like Aizen's. Votekill Kato
how convenient...
Have been busy all day so excuse the inactivity@EmptySoul same to you. You haven't played in a while I think, I'd have thought you'd be more willing to participate. Mainly just gave a useless role hint and left. Any thoughts on who would want Asako/Cres dead, aren't you in their discords? I thought you were.
So far nobody has come out saying they blocked me last night, so... I dunno? XDWhy i said you were blocked
Dude you were blocked....werent you![]()
Good, that's how it should be.James....your whole shit is shady as fuck![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Me being less active doesn't mean i'm town xD@Takuan you too. You made a super polite answer and got me off of you and onto Kato instead but haven't seen you say more since. I'd like to believe you being less active means you're town, but I know I gave you a lot of tips in the dead pad about matching behavior.

You vote demon and he has active role but hardy gets a pass for saying his is at nightSo far nobody has come out saying they blocked me last night, so... I dunno? XD
Good, that's how it should be.
I will votekill Demonspeed , sure it is mostly a placeholder, but I also gotta show him that I haven't forgotten him after forgetting to put him into my previous list of people I wanna see dead if I were Mafia. That and Demon is like so often Mafia you can't go wrong with him. XD
Am going to bed as it is after midnight, see you guys in like ten hours or so.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I rather leave him for the dets tbh '-' Afraid of touching that shit for now. I do super feel there's something there to be checked. Imo that was either a sloppy move, some non town bs, or a sad trap.Can we just kill james and be done with -day2 already xD
Looked back at this. Do we all, or half at least, secretly have some weird secondary roles? Only way this would make sense, why have that rule, and explicitly state it doesn’t show at night deaths but does for days? This is weird.Rule 2:
If a player had a secondary role but was killed at night, we won't reveal whether they had a role or what it was.
Day Phase deaths will reveal information in proper.
Magi-sama, what do you want me to do to entertain you?Stil waiting for ma Takuan to entertain me before adding the time here in this sticky post.
![]()
The way it's worded also made me think of day kill roles, from any alignment. Not a certain thing, but I think that the fact they cared about writing "day deathes" instead of "lynchings" is an indication of that.Looked back at this. Do we all, or half at least, secretly have some weird secondary roles? Only way this would make sense, why have that rule, and explicitly state it doesn’t show at night deaths but does for days? This is weird.
First lynch may show us if there‘s more to this.