Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
Gonna place my votekill now, since I will go to sleep.
There are only two players who haven't posted yet. @Lambu and @SonOfDaws. The wheel decide chose SonofDaws.
!votekill SonofDaws
!Votekill JamesRye
With his tryhard troll ass![]()
Hell even I wouldn't know what to do anymore with me alive longer. Does the game get tiring? Boring? Exciting? I may never know.
I will !votekill Kato. Mainly a placeholder to get more attention to this, or his attention to respond to me, til I wake up tomorrow before the day end.
Damn I was about to vote Kato, but now Gry did as well and he will be all "how convenient..."
Im doing it either way, his first post seemed artificial just like Aizen's. Votekill Kato
S
I will votekill Demonspeed , sure it is mostly a placeholder, but I also gotta show him that I haven't forgotten him after forgetting to put him into my previous list of people I wanna see dead if I were Mafia. That and Demon is like so often Mafia you can't go wrong with him. XD
Having said that,dear Hosts,i would like to cast my initial Vote for this Dayphase:
Votekill Kato756
The way it's worded also made me think of day kill roles, from any alignment. Not a certain thing, but I think that the fact they cared about writing "day deathes" instead of "lynchings" is an indication of that.
Gonna votekill Desin. Might change it later and bla bla bla [insert default speech here].
votekill James btw. I don't think I will be changing it due to the time the day ends.
Ah, I never said my role was a night role, no need to put words in my mouth James '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Mafia Detective confirmed.
As i most likely won't be around during the End of the current Dayphase i'm going to lock my Vote now,and i'll catch up on the happenings that occured after i left when i get back tomorrow.
Votelock Kato756
S2
I am going to sleep and SHOULD be up to catch up, but I am also Very tired and I need a good sleep.
So, just in case, a random vote
I repeat: I should be able to come back and change it after reading everything
@Votekill Seraph
Votekill James
Mainly a placeholder vote, but he is also my biggest suspect atm. The kato argument seems rather reasonable but I don't have much of an opinion on it. Not much thought on seraph yet. As for desin, tbh I doubt there can be such obvious slip-ups from him but that statement indeed is curious. I'd like to know what he meant by it
Isn't that's the point of mafia game x)
Good that you don't mind if I choose to votekill Seraph, though.![]()
I would assume to put the pressure on him, which could be a strategy for a townie or mafia. I don't presume to know the extent of the strategies used here.
Alright, I am gonna lock in my vote and Votekill SonofDaws. He was extremely quiet the majority of this round. Same could apply to me, but I don't have much else.![]()
Hm, Vote Kill James Rye. Will change my vote later if we learn something new but he is the best choice right now IMO.
I don't like the way Lambu is playing ATM. His play style makes me feel he is Town, but he has been Town for a while recently and most of his early guesses have been wrong AFAIR. He is playing the same way this time even though he said he'll be more careful. He looks more daring than the previous times to me.
Smh.
Votekill Aizen
Need to place my vote in case i cant make it in time .
votekill takuan for now (might change it depending on any new infos)
Finally caught up to things, sorry for being away for a while, I'll be here for the end of the day.
And I need to vote as well, Design (focused on night actions), James (don't know what to think here, feels weird to say too much about roles and actions in d1 unless it's a trap role), and Kato (being weird with the creativity and his responses) are the interesting ones for me rn. That's said
Votekill Desin
Votekill Kato for now
Gonna vote for whom one of two I suspect now
Vote kill James Rye
It's a gamble but worth taking.
30 mins, left, time to change my vote: Votelock Kato
Also if you think about it, Amane being the Butler of Killua's family, it makes sense that he would be the first one she would keep an eye on to report his behavior to his parents.^^
Votelock James
What is even the case against Kato?
Yeah.. this is not the James I know. Townie James would be fighting hard right now not talking about the show.
Votelock James
Votekill Kato
Been back reading a bit
I can see how this would fit his det claim, but he still doesn't seem trustworthy.
Votekill James
o/
votekill James
Not caught up but placing a vote so i dont get a penalty
Will properly catch up next phase
Kato claims BK? Again?
Vote Kill Kato.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah yeah, I also votelock kato, just to make sure in case of locked votes counting in the 2nd round.
I just noticed you called Magi Purity xD
Votekill kato--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Should be tied, you guys think whose head rolls in ten minutes.
This will never not remind me of the rwby game where you kept saying "you hinted it before omg!"I gave a pretty big hint though. Too big actually, not going to point it out to you or Erin o/
Speaking of the devil
I keep pinpointing your posts that seem to indicate that and you ignore it.Who said I am Doc, Farf?^^

This is what Im thinking aswell, its too weird... what makes me think he's actually clear, he's never that open about himself, and with such a good role... pulling a reverse Kato from your game ifknow what Im talking about?And you think it's "some good" to try a doc sanity on someone you wanna protect? ._.
Am I the only one that sees it as bizarre to have a doctor coming out first in the game? XD One that wasn't even in danger?
Oh boyWho said I am Doc, Farf?^^
@desin24 Yeah, whenever I am townie I tend to overthink stuff which ends always badly for me. Going the same way here again. I'll never learn it seems. XD

Okay I thought I knew your role from a previous hint but this completely threw me off. Alright.Hm, if I had to say why it is because Gry tends to die early on (mostly when I am Mafia :P) and since I wasn't Mafia this time I thought I could do some good and see what my action does on Gry. By my luck he might have died. Wouldn't have been the worst result tbh. XD
I hope Lambu isn't talking about that comment he made "I almost liked a post that would reveal my role"... 'cause that could be a zillion things and ain't a big hint at all XDThis will never not remind me of the rwby game where you kept saying "you hinted it before omg!"That's very easy to play Lambu. In the posts I posted today I could probably point at any given line and explain why this is secretly a hint at any of the roles. Noted.
Yeah a few remarks saying he is probably about to find out a possible Mafia Member like someone else in a previous Game did,him not being around doesn't exactly matter in this as People can raise suspicions regardless of his Presence or not,it is up to him to defend himself if someone directly accuses him but not if People just mention their thoughts. How else can Discussion be kept going?Want people to write a bible on a guy that isn't around now to answer to things? '-' Remarks were alrdy left there.
Cmon Seraph. You very much made it sound like you spent the night thinking about what you're gonna hint/claim.. We lynched people for far less, like Spirit double checking if his role was active or notI don't quite understand how i misspoke though? My saying i'll think up a hint is/was not meant as in "Oh damn i dont have a hint let me make one up!" but rather as "I got a hint in mind,but i don't wanna make it obvious so let me think up a more Me-like Hint" hence we got the Package-Deal thingy out of me.
I just can't help it,i say i am Hungry people accuse me to be a Prostitute,i say my explanation is gonna be mind blowing and i get accused as a Bomb,this time i say i am a package deal and i am again marked as a Bomb.
My hints never do well for me do they?![]()

I did call him out on it, but he hasn't been on since. Can't tag people into existence Seraph, have to make a post adressing that person, then look at others until the first one responds(or doesn't).And i do wonder why there is no focus on Van when there were people noticing his change in behaviour when he questioned me,for literally nothing more but my getting the game rolling.
Not really. I've seen him trying hard to be convincing as mafia, feeding us more and more about his fake role. I've also seen him as a det, playing it the opposite of this: by protecting the role until he was forced to say it, or he'd die. He just mentioned this last one himself. I don't think that's his usual town play at all.This is what Im thinking aswell, its too weird... what makes me think he's actually clear, he's never that open about himself, and with such a good role... pulling a reverse Kato from your game ifknow what Im talking about?
Well, for one there are other protection roles. Then for second there are roles where it isn't so bad if the target dies early on. Then for third there are roles that the user want to look appealing so that the Mafias take a strike at them, so getting attention from them isn't the wrong way to go by.I keep pinpointing your posts that seem to indicate that and you ignore it.
Idk what else to think of "Gry's important" "night active role is important" "wanted to see what my action would do" and "he could be dead from it".
Sometimes I wonder why I play when you say what I would've saidWant people to write a bible on a guy that isn't around now to answer to things? '-' Remarks were alrdy left there.
Haha, sorry, Gry. XDOkay I thought I knew your role from a previous hint but this completely threw me off. Alright.
I did it alrdy, so did others. What are you talking about then, Seraph? We can't discuss with someone that isn't around now, so you want us to echo our thoughts over and over until he appears? If you wanna be out of the spotlights that badly, why not join what people are saying about Kato, James, Erin, Cres/Asako killers and the likes and share your thoughts?Yeah a few remarks saying he is probably about to find out a possible Mafia Member like someone else in a previous Game did,him not being around doesn't exactly matter in this as People can raise suspicions regardless of his Presence or not,it is up to him to defend himself if someone directly accuses him but not if People just mention their thoughts. How else can Discussion be kept going?
He is...I hope Lambu isn't talking about that comment he made "I almost liked a post that would reveal my role"... 'cause that could be a zillion things and ain't a big hint at all XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It wasn't what you did, but how you did it. Wording is very important, it can be very obvious at times which post is written carefully, which rushed etc. And then we have the times people slip. And you either slipped, or shot yourself in the foot with how you worded what you wanted to say.I apparently am suspicious for literally not immediatly giving him a hint,he got noted to behave differently and was sort of fixated on getting a result out of questioning me.
Yet that is apparently not enough.
You are much more aggressive this time IMO.@GrySun It makes no sense to me that i am a Top Suspect for just that,i am not playing any differently than last time.![]()