Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
I am Detective.
Yeah, this way it's rather useless for me since you revealed before having 2 results at least..Sure does. Night active, looked at you, wouldn't have been bad if you died since then I could have seen if my Innocent was for real or not.
If you had half a brain you would read through the role section and get what role I have. Anyway, if I won't die today I gonna keep my eye on you the next night.

Meh. I've been saying i agree with your reasoning from the very beginning, it's not like i decided to gang up on Kato or follow your vote blindly.I don't particularly mind which of the two we lynch, but it feels interesting how people just followed my vote and kept up adding on it. Lambu, Seraph and Taku. James defending himself.
If you had half a brain you would read through the role section and get what role I have. Anyway, if I won't die today I gonna keep my eye on you the next night.

Alone getting innocent tells me I am not paranoid. so if you died as townie only naive and sane would be left as an insane det would have gotten guilty on townie.Yeah, this way it's rather useless for me since you revealed before having 2 results at least..
I know, just finding it weird because usually nobody agrees with my hunches.Meh. I've been saying i agree with your reasoning from the very beginning, it's not like i decided to gang up on Kato or follow your vote blindly.
I think they only count votes in total and ignore locked ones. I thought I had 7 votes and kato 6 though.Odd, I thought Kato had either most votes or at least most locked ones.
I thought the same after Daws' lock, but apparently he doesn't.Odd, I thought Kato had either most votes or at least most locked ones.
I can see how this would fit his det claim, but he still doesn't seem trustworthy.Hm, if I had to say why it is because Gry tends to die early on (mostly when I am Mafia :P) and since I wasn't Mafia this time I thought I could do some good and see what my action does on Gry. By my luck he might have died. Wouldn't have been the worst result tbh. XD
@Holt Alright then, what is your hint, Holt?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votekill JamesWell, given I got two more hours to live, I gonna make myself lunch now. See ya in half an hour or later.^^
Imo that doesn't make a lot of sense ._. Saying if it's a night or day role is relevant, we got good and bad ones in both cases, but the good night ones can be more game changing (since the good day ones often backfire). And I don't see how saying that being a night role is irrelevant makes the mafia fuck up... If you mean they can eagerly go for the night claims and end up wasting a kill on a hider (<- isolated case where a night active role leads to a real waste) or some less relevant shit like a sickly (just an example, it doesn't look like we have one in game), then the same can be said about the day roles, they can end up killing a martyr. If you're saying that the active night claims can lead to mistakes if they're false, that's something to be glad about later on, if that happens... in a Day 1, that's something to be concerned about - who to check, who to protect, and so on. I can even say we can be happy to see we have active night roles in game, since that's a given. And finally... mafia can also fuck up by claiming passive... at some point, a passive that won't trigger also lead them to fall... so yeah, remarking that as if it's something positive to be happy about at this point doesn't make sense to me.Can't find Farf's post in the past șo I will quote you. I mentioned night active roles because active and night active is almost the same so the focus on "night" is irrelevant. And I am happy because this is where mafia usually fuck up. Regarding their claims and who they targeted and who they affected is where mistakes happen. Therefore people claiming night active might exposure townies to risk but also shine some light onto daring mafia. Pretty sure we have a spy in the game who might also draw some positive conclusions from those claims.