Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,599
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Fine I can't count, more news at 5 c.c
Lazy bum :hmph

I don't like to interact with Hardy o.o I'm very biased. Things have always been like this, even when the dick kills me at night and mocks me later...
Didn't know that, thought you two talk more, though haven't played the older games so just assumed. And SnK you were Santa so explained it with that.

That last part, too much information? >.>
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Magi such a troll with those names..
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
So, @James Rye who are you going to vote for? Surely you are not going to keep your vote on me?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,599
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's obvious James will change to Kato, hm.

Also, I wonder how long mafia will resist taking a bite out of this cute little boy



Will be interesting nights. :awe
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So, @James Rye who are you going to vote for? Surely you are not going to keep your vote on me?
Obviously to Kato. I'd rather pick desin, but the vote count's too low for it to matter.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
30 mins, left, time to change my vote: Votelock Kato

Also if you think about it, Amane being the Butler of Killua's family, it makes sense that he would be the first one she would keep an eye on to report his behavior to his parents.^^
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,599
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom


@GrySun this cute little boy is an assassin ! :errr


@Demonspeed of course it is !
Yeah, he may be more than meets the eye :fan

Erin, thoughts? Will you keep your vote away from the fray, or will you want to be decisive here? Between James and Kato who would you pick, and what's your thoughts on the top 4 voted people in general?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
That last part, too much information? >.>
That last part, too much information? >.>
It wasnt TMI lmao. The asshole once actually killed me as mafia and sent me a "it's hard to get your blood off my hands" while I was at work u.u

But if you want my thoughts on him, he's less engaged than in the past, playing very little, even when we're not busy. But he's less hyped overall as well, so I rly dunno how to judge him. I put him in the same pack I put the likes of Lawl and Kato: too annoying to interact with, deal with later if there's a chance '-'
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Votelock James

What is even the case against Kato?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Damn 13 minutes to go. Right now I'm leaning more towards Kato since I'd rather give James a chance to prove himself townie
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Well shit. I'm surprised I made it for the end of the phase.

@Seraph See what I meant? You tell the townies what you did and all it ends up is you getting lynched. XD
Hell, if I had claimed a role I probably would have ten votes by now or something like that. It is always going that way with townies, they can't trust anybody on day1 so anyone giving clear hints that can be checked (like active with spy or a result action like innocent/guilty) gets lynched because he MUST be mafia.^^

Anyway, looks like it will probably be either me or Kato who dies. I see my vote on Demonspeed as a love tap, @gnut , so I gonna change it to the ones I see most suspect which are Kato, Seraph (who is too cute to be bullied xD) and desin.

A shame the hosts are not updating the vote count properly. Good that they got Farf doing their work for them.

@Hardy Right, right, you don't. Just in case you do, make sure to use your night action on me, kay? ;)
This seems like the salt of a guilty man... I'll keep reading though.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Yeah, he may be more than meets the eye :fan

Erin, thoughts? Will you keep your vote away from the fray, or will you want to be decisive here? Between James and Kato who would you pick, and what's your thoughts on the top 4 voted people in general?
well i never follow bandwagons i tend if anyone hints some important role to give him/her the benefit of the doubt (hated the last game demon-gate ) i m not saying im trusting them though far from it, but Im just cautious.
But i will definitely have a close look on who initiated bandwagons if the one lynched happens to be a townie and who tried to save who.

you have a point about the last night kills, if i were mafia i would never have gone for neither Cres nor Asako, like Farf said theres of course game reasons but also they are dear to me, i dont say i would have never killed them but never on a free night kill before they even play.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,599
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't particularly mind which of the two we lynch, but it feels interesting how people just followed my vote and kept up adding on it. Lambu, Seraph and Taku. James defending himself.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Less than 7.
Fine.
I am Detective. I got Innocent on GrySun.
And this is really just like in that other game where I was forced to reveal as Detectve anyway.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Could be too of course, but whenever I was massively overthinking things it ended up badly, so taking things more at face value: one could also just kill who they want even if it incriminates them, then say it‘s an obvious setup and that they would never do it. So the risk vanishes pretty much, Kind of hard making a case for or against it.

Farf found an interesting quote where he is happy many people claimed night active. Which doesn‘t make sense, usually a person would be happy people are hinting/claiming, but not specifically about the claims being night roles. Like he‘s happy about going on the hunt next night. Looks like he misspoke to me.
Can't find Farf's post in the past șo I will quote you. I mentioned night active roles because active and night active is almost the same so the focus on "night" is irrelevant. And I am happy because this is where mafia usually fuck up. Regarding their claims and who they targeted and who they affected is where mistakes happen. Therefore people claiming night active might exposure townies to risk but also shine some light onto daring mafia. Pretty sure we have a spy in the game who might also draw some positive conclusions from those claims.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,599
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Less than 7.
Fine.
I am Detective. I got Innocent on GrySun.
And this is really just like in that other game where I was forced to reveal as Detectve anyway.
LOL what a claim to make 5 mins before end.

Does it fit with some of your earlier posts? :grumble
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Obviously to Kato. I'd rather pick desin, but the vote count's too low for it to matter.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
30 mins, left, time to change my vote: Votelock Kato

Also if you think about it, Amane being the Butler of Killua's family, it makes sense that he would be the first one she would keep an eye on to report his behavior to his parents.^^
Yeah.. this is not the James I know. Townie James would be fighting hard right now not talking about the show.

Votelock James
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
He's either maf, traitor, or maybe 3rd party, but I doubt that one.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
LOL what a claim to make 5 mins before end.

Does it fit with some of your earlier posts? :grumble
Sure does. Night active, looked at you, wouldn't have been bad if you died since then I could have seen if my Innocent was for real or not.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top