Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:

Didn't know that, thought you two talk more, though haven't played the older games so just assumed. And SnK you were Santa so explained it with that.Fine I can't count, more news at 5 c.c
Lazy bum
I don't like to interact with Hardy o.o I'm very biased. Things have always been like this, even when the dick kills me at night and mocks me later...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Obviously to Kato. I'd rather pick desin, but the vote count's too low for it to matter.So, @James Rye who are you going to vote for? Surely you are not going to keep your vote on me?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's obvious James will change to Kato, hm.
Also, I wonder how long mafia will resist taking a bite out of this cute little boy
![]()
Will be interesting nights.
Yeah, he may be more than meets the eye

That last part, too much information? >.>
It wasnt TMI lmao. The asshole once actually killed me as mafia and sent me a "it's hard to get your blood off my hands" while I was at work u.uThat last part, too much information? >.>
This seems like the salt of a guilty man... I'll keep reading though.@Seraph See what I meant? You tell the townies what you did and all it ends up is you getting lynched. XD
Hell, if I had claimed a role I probably would have ten votes by now or something like that. It is always going that way with townies, they can't trust anybody on day1 so anyone giving clear hints that can be checked (like active with spy or a result action like innocent/guilty) gets lynched because he MUST be mafia.^^
Anyway, looks like it will probably be either me or Kato who dies. I see my vote on Demonspeed as a love tap, @gnut , so I gonna change it to the ones I see most suspect which are Kato, Seraph (who is too cute to be bullied xD) and desin.
A shame the hosts are not updating the vote count properly. Good that they got Farf doing their work for them.
@Hardy Right, right, you don't. Just in case you do, make sure to use your night action on me, kay?![]()
well i never follow bandwagons i tend if anyone hints some important role to give him/her the benefit of the doubt (hated the last game demon-gate ) i m not saying im trusting them though far from it, but Im just cautious.Yeah, he may be more than meets the eye
Erin, thoughts? Will you keep your vote away from the fray, or will you want to be decisive here? Between James and Kato who would you pick, and what's your thoughts on the top 4 voted people in general?
Can't find Farf's post in the past șo I will quote you. I mentioned night active roles because active and night active is almost the same so the focus on "night" is irrelevant. And I am happy because this is where mafia usually fuck up. Regarding their claims and who they targeted and who they affected is where mistakes happen. Therefore people claiming night active might exposure townies to risk but also shine some light onto daring mafia. Pretty sure we have a spy in the game who might also draw some positive conclusions from those claims.Could be too of course, but whenever I was massively overthinking things it ended up badly, so taking things more at face value: one could also just kill who they want even if it incriminates them, then say it‘s an obvious setup and that they would never do it. So the risk vanishes pretty much, Kind of hard making a case for or against it.
Farf found an interesting quote where he is happy many people claimed night active. Which doesn‘t make sense, usually a person would be happy people are hinting/claiming, but not specifically about the claims being night roles. Like he‘s happy about going on the hunt next night. Looks like he misspoke to me.
LOL what a claim to make 5 mins before end.Less than 7.
Fine.
I am Detective. I got Innocent on GrySun.
And this is really just like in that other game where I was forced to reveal as Detectve anyway.
Yeah.. this is not the James I know. Townie James would be fighting hard right now not talking about the show.Obviously to Kato. I'd rather pick desin, but the vote count's too low for it to matter.
30 mins, left, time to change my vote: Votelock Kato--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also if you think about it, Amane being the Butler of Killua's family, it makes sense that he would be the first one she would keep an eye on to report his behavior to his parents.^^
Sure does. Night active, looked at you, wouldn't have been bad if you died since then I could have seen if my Innocent was for real or not.LOL what a claim to make 5 mins before end.
Does it fit with some of your earlier posts?![]()