Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Good old gnut being mysterious and helpful as always.^^

From what I see on the hint list we only miss 4 people to give any hints regarding their roles: @Holt @Kato756 @Lambu @SonOfDaws From my Mafia time I remember to nearly always have somebody who would refuse to give any hint in-game to the townies while I would try to tell to hint at this or that role earlier on instead of waiting it out and hope the storm passes them each time 'cause either the townies already got another Mafia victim or because they are busy ripping another townie apart. I am not saying that has to be the case here, after all giving one broad hint on day 1 is easy to later use to lay claim on a role fitting it, but it could be the case of one of them.
I was here for the beginning of the phase, but I didn't feel like posting (not that much was happening)

My role is SORT OF a combination of two of my favorite roles. It might help the town and it might not.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
votekill James btw. I don't think I will be changing it due to the time the day ends.

Ah, I never said my role was a night role, no need to put words in my mouth James '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
My role is SORT OF a combination of two of my favorite roles.
Mafia Detective confirmed.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
votekill James btw. I don't think I will be changing it due to the time the day ends.

Ah, I never said my role was a night role, no need to put words in my mouth James '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Mafia Detective confirmed.
I wish I was mafia, but no. I do like playing detective... Is it one of my favorites though?
 

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This seems like such a classic mafia situational post man :XD but I'll try to believe you though.
Well, you have to consider my last performance in a game. I am the very definition of a newb (This does not reduce your suspicion I imagine). :XD

Anyways, looking over all the posts, it looks like most of these guesses are shots in the dark. I am not familiar enough with each person's playstyle to spot differences there yet.
Seraph was quite defensive as was JamesRye, but I am not sold on them being mafia. Vandred seemed focused on Seraph from the beginning. He could be trying to shift attention to him.
SonofDaws is probably too obvious since he only recently posted for the first time. I am definitely suspicious of that though.
I am gonna go with my gut feeling and say I am leaning on putting my vote towards Vandred. Since I have time, I will wait a little longer to lock that in.:hmm
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
As i most likely won't be around during the End of the current Dayphase i'm going to lock my Vote now,and i'll catch up on the happenings that occured after i left when i get back tomorrow.

Votelock Kato756
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
The only role I wouldn't believe would be one that doesn't exist :lmao
S2

I am going to sleep and SHOULD be up to catch up, but I am also Very tired and I need a good sleep.

So, just in case, a random vote

I repeat: I should be able to come back and change it after reading everything

@Votekill Seraph
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Votekill James
Mainly a placeholder vote, but he is also my biggest suspect atm. The kato argument seems rather reasonable but I don't have much of an opinion on it. Not much thought on seraph yet. As for desin, tbh I doubt there can be such obvious slip-ups from him but that statement indeed is curious. I'd like to know what he meant by it
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Spent a lot more time than I wanted to building this wall and ended up leaving some stuff out, so the next you'll see me should be around the day's closing hours.


Stop trying to taunt me with lines like that please. I said regarding my Preparation and Hints what needed to be said,if you wanna make fun of it then be my guest. :catshrug
I'd love to, but you're making it very hard for me :XD You're basically claiming you don't even have a night action. If the hint was so carefully prepared, why did you already reveal more? Without even a vote on you, or no one other than me (at the point of this post, but not really later either) pressuring you. Afraid you're not gonna be trusted? Weird for someone whom someone else will follow if they leave the stage.


First of all,sorry for not having been around whenever you explained it the first time but i couldn't help it as i was most likely not playing said Game so i didn't have any other choice but bring this up here.:hi
The hinting business was quite relevant last game too, but as I said, it wasn't aimed solely at you. But don't worry, I forgive you.


>I hinted early. Very early.
Of course you did. You prepared, no?

>My Hint had nothing in common with your Examples.

>I'm a package Deal,what could that mean? If i leave the Stage someone else will follow. I guess my hint just became "useful".
The first one kinda did. But the second one is much better. :nerd

>Please don't forget that some Town Roles should have a Cover Up for their actual Role as well,for example Detectives and/or Doctors as they play an Important Role and shouldn't become targets until later in the Game if at all so they do need a Cover and not just Mafia Members etc.
Sure, which is why a fake hint is only going to be believable if you can produce results once you reveal you had lied. A Vengeful Townie or a Bomb, for instance, can't.

See those inconsistencies up there? Those are what makes you suspect in my eyes. You often hear lynched mafia complain that they played just like when they were townies, or just like they would have played if they actually had the role they were claiming. That's easy to fake, but hard to actually pull off unless you're a habitual lurker.

Most of the rest has already been addressed by others, so I'll avoid making a wall just to repeat that stuff.

Sorry, I had to do dis. :lmao
:rofl

Come on, I wasn't that hard on him :lmao


...was I?

Nah, never got into it. Only seen the Last Mission movie, which was a bit confusing.
I legit read this as the Last Mason movie :')

Which also made me realize that it's kind of a good explanation to why I can't be the one to have targeted either Cres or Asako :e3

I feel like saying that it's weird to see Van being so talkative @.@ Fine, he got himself in a quarrel, but I got more used to see Van as someone that watches the game from the sidelines, acting basically towards the end of day phases, posting mostly on some points other didn't.
I'll never get tired of seeing someone say I'm not playing like usual every game :fan I wonder if it's because I tend to adapt my playstyle to my assigned role...


And i do wonder why there is no focus on Van when there were people noticing his change in behaviour when he questioned me,for literally nothing more but my getting the game rolling.
That was what started it. The way you replied to being pressured was the problem. :cop

Despite having written a lot, all your other posts have been wither defending yourself, agreeing with someone about the rules, agreeing about why Cres and Asako must have been targeted, and complaining that there's no focus on me without addressing the matter yourself.


I don't mind if People don't believe me or try to get me lynched to be honest,what other way to prove my innocence? I said what i needed to say,i mentioned my issues with the reasoning behind it and that's all i can do.

I'm sorry if my saying Van is suspicious is somehow impolite or annoying.
Isn't that's the point of mafia game x)

Good that you don't mind if I choose to votekill Seraph, though. :hee


Seraph was quite defensive as was JamesRye, but I am not sold on them being mafia. Vandred seemed focused on Seraph from the beginning. He could be trying to shift attention to him.
Trying to shift attention to him... and away from whom, exactly? There wasn't anyone in the spotlight when I started questioning him, and I could only post again now. He did everything himself after that. :catshrug


As for a quick summary of what I think about the other players, the main other suspect at the moment would be Empty, desin, or shinobi.

I'm pretty sure there's a specific role behind James' convoluted explanations, so I'd rather let him be for today, at least. Kato's hint about an unbelievable role makes me think it could be a second BK or Time Bomb, plus... Well, you know what they say... three's a bandwagon :rolleyes:


Vand didn't like bad hints, he sure is gonna enjoy seeing more of those when he comes here.
Hey, it's an improvement from last game at least... I think :xp
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Getting sleepy.. let's spread some more love around.

@Demonspeed don't think I can't see you. You agreed with a lot of people and asked a few on their thoughts, but have yet to share whatever it is you're thinking. Suspects? And do you ever suspect yourself?

@Arjuna you are in the game too. Any observations? I thought you trained in the mountains ever since rwby. Show me the gusto, the passion.

@EmptySoul same to you. You haven't played in a while I think, I'd have thought you'd be more willing to participate. Mainly just gave a useless role hint and left. Any thoughts on who would want Asako/Cres dead, aren't you in their discords? I thought you were.

@Hardy really curious for your thoughts on the pages you'll have to backread.

@Takuan you too. You made a super polite answer and got me off of you and onto Kato instead but haven't seen you say more since. I'd like to believe you being less active means you're town, but I know I gave you a lot of tips in the dead pad about matching behavior.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


@Farfalla see what I mean? He is made out of cuteness, how do I bully this.
Seraph looks a possible candidate,he made some mistakes(either because he is a novice or he is really mafia).


And other is James.
 

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Trying to shift attention to him... and away from whom, exactly? There wasn't anyone in the spotlight when I started questioning him, and I could only post again now. He did everything himself after that. :catshrug
I would assume to put the pressure on him, which could be a strategy for a townie or mafia. I don't presume to know the extent of the strategies used here. :XD

Alright, I am gonna lock in my vote and Votekill SonofDaws. He was extremely quiet the majority of this round. Same could apply to me, but I don't have much else. :catshrug
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hm, Vote Kill James Rye. Will change my vote later if we learn something new but he is the best choice right now IMO.

I don't like the way Lambu is playing ATM. His play style makes me feel he is Town, but he has been Town for a while recently and most of his early guesses have been wrong AFAIR. He is playing the same way this time even though he said he'll be more careful. He looks more daring than the previous times to me.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Smh.

Votekill Aizen

I realize he won't die today, but he's drawn enough of my attention for me to feel ok voting for him, today and tomorrow... I imagine the next day phase will have more reckless behavior in it though so maybe not.
Looked back at this. Do we all, or half at least, secretly have some weird secondary roles? Only way this would make sense, why have that rule, and explicitly state it doesn’t show at night deaths but does for days? This is weird.

First lynch may show us if there‘s more to this.
I wouldn't be surprised. I also wouldn't be surprised if there's some other unspecified weirdness going on with the roles, but I doubt there's any way to deduce anything solid on that until the game is over.

Anyhow, they definitely shouldn't be completely disregarded, but I would take all partial death cards with a grain of salt.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Need to place my vote in case i cant make it in time .

votekill takuan for now (might change it depending on any new infos)
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Finally caught up to things, sorry for being away for a while, I'll be here for the end of the day.
And I need to vote as well, Design (focused on night actions), James (don't know what to think here, feels weird to say too much about roles and actions in d1 unless it's a trap role), and Kato (being weird with the creativity and his responses) are the interesting ones for me rn. That's said

Votekill Desin
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Votekill Kato for now
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I legit read this as the Last Mason movie :')

Which also made me realize that it's kind of a good explanation to why I can't be the one to have targeted either Cres or Asako :e3
That could have legit been it‘s name btw. It was about a guy who was the last of his kind, the last mason(recruiter) gathering a few more people around him(masons) and then doing their own thing. It‘s actually severely accurate :lmao

Farf did point out that it can also be a strat for you to kill someone you never would, but I doubt that. Trust you the most for now just because you never would kill them. There‘s other small possibilities, like there being more than 2 killing parties and your one‘s kill failed, or Cres redirected a kill to her or to Asako. But yeah so far I can‘t see you being in the same group as those who killed them, so I will do the dangerous assumption of thinking you are clear.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Who do you suspect the most @GrySun ?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Gonna vote for whom one of two I suspect now

Vote kill James Rye

It's a gamble but worth taking.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top