Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
I was here for the beginning of the phase, but I didn't feel like posting (not that much was happening)Good old gnut being mysterious and helpful as always.^^
From what I see on the hint list we only miss 4 people to give any hints regarding their roles: @Holt @Kato756 @Lambu @SonOfDaws From my Mafia time I remember to nearly always have somebody who would refuse to give any hint in-game to the townies while I would try to tell to hint at this or that role earlier on instead of waiting it out and hope the storm passes them each time 'cause either the townies already got another Mafia victim or because they are busy ripping another townie apart. I am not saying that has to be the case here, after all giving one broad hint on day 1 is easy to later use to lay claim on a role fitting it, but it could be the case of one of them.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Mafia Detective confirmed.My role is SORT OF a combination of two of my favorite roles.
I wish I was mafia, but no. I do like playing detective... Is it one of my favorites though?votekill James btw. I don't think I will be changing it due to the time the day ends.
Ah, I never said my role was a night role, no need to put words in my mouth James '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Mafia Detective confirmed.
LOL holy shit, i laughed so hard at that it woke my girlfriend upJames at some recent point seemed to be licking Gry's ass so hard that it can now speak German
For you Takuan, 'cuz you are an adorable being towards me ~

Well, you have to consider my last performance in a game. I am the very definition of a newb (This does not reduce your suspicion I imagine).This seems like such a classic mafia situational post manbut I'll try to believe you though.


S2The only role I wouldn't believe would be one that doesn't exist![]()
I'd love to, but you're making it very hard for meStop trying to taunt me with lines like that please. I said regarding my Preparation and Hints what needed to be said,if you wanna make fun of it then be my guest.![]()
You're basically claiming you don't even have a night action. If the hint was so carefully prepared, why did you already reveal more? Without even a vote on you, or no one other than me (at the point of this post, but not really later either) pressuring you. Afraid you're not gonna be trusted? Weird for someone whom someone else will follow if they leave the stage.The hinting business was quite relevant last game too, but as I said, it wasn't aimed solely at you. But don't worry, I forgive you.First of all,sorry for not having been around whenever you explained it the first time but i couldn't help it as i was most likely not playing said Game so i didn't have any other choice but bring this up here.![]()
Of course you did. You prepared, no?>I hinted early. Very early.
The first one kinda did. But the second one is much better.>My Hint had nothing in common with your Examples.
>I'm a package Deal,what could that mean? If i leave the Stage someone else will follow. I guess my hint just became "useful".

Sure, which is why a fake hint is only going to be believable if you can produce results once you reveal you had lied. A Vengeful Townie or a Bomb, for instance, can't.>Please don't forget that some Town Roles should have a Cover Up for their actual Role as well,for example Detectives and/or Doctors as they play an Important Role and shouldn't become targets until later in the Game if at all so they do need a Cover and not just Mafia Members etc.
Sorry, I had to do dis.![]()


I legit read this as the Last Mason movie :')Nah, never got into it. Only seen the Last Mission movie, which was a bit confusing.

I'll never get tired of seeing someone say I'm not playing like usual every gameI feel like saying that it's weird to see Van being so talkative @.@ Fine, he got himself in a quarrel, but I got more used to see Van as someone that watches the game from the sidelines, acting basically towards the end of day phases, posting mostly on some points other didn't.
I wonder if it's because I tend to adapt my playstyle to my assigned role...That was what started it. The way you replied to being pressured was the problem.And i do wonder why there is no focus on Van when there were people noticing his change in behaviour when he questioned me,for literally nothing more but my getting the game rolling.

Isn't that's the point of mafia game x)I don't mind if People don't believe me or try to get me lynched to be honest,what other way to prove my innocence? I said what i needed to say,i mentioned my issues with the reasoning behind it and that's all i can do.
I'm sorry if my saying Van is suspicious is somehow impolite or annoying.

Trying to shift attention to him... and away from whom, exactly? There wasn't anyone in the spotlight when I started questioning him, and I could only post again now. He did everything himself after that.Seraph was quite defensive as was JamesRye, but I am not sold on them being mafia. Vandred seemed focused on Seraph from the beginning. He could be trying to shift attention to him.

Hey, it's an improvement from last game at least... I thinkVand didn't like bad hints, he sure is gonna enjoy seeing more of those when he comes here.

Seraph looks a possible candidate,he made some mistakes(either because he is a novice or he is really mafia).Getting sleepy.. let's spread some more love around.
@Demonspeed don't think I can't see you. You agreed with a lot of people and asked a few on their thoughts, but have yet to share whatever it is you're thinking. Suspects? And do you ever suspect yourself?
@Arjuna you are in the game too. Any observations? I thought you trained in the mountains ever since rwby. Show me the gusto, the passion.
@EmptySoul same to you. You haven't played in a while I think, I'd have thought you'd be more willing to participate. Mainly just gave a useless role hint and left. Any thoughts on who would want Asako/Cres dead, aren't you in their discords? I thought you were.
@Hardy really curious for your thoughts on the pages you'll have to backread.
@Takuan you too. You made a super polite answer and got me off of you and onto Kato instead but haven't seen you say more since. I'd like to believe you being less active means you're town, but I know I gave you a lot of tips in the dead pad about matching behavior.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Farfalla see what I mean? He is made out of cuteness, how do I bully this.
I would assume to put the pressure on him, which could be a strategy for a townie or mafia. I don't presume to know the extent of the strategies used here.Trying to shift attention to him... and away from whom, exactly? There wasn't anyone in the spotlight when I started questioning him, and I could only post again now. He did everything himself after that.![]()

I wouldn't be surprised. I also wouldn't be surprised if there's some other unspecified weirdness going on with the roles, but I doubt there's any way to deduce anything solid on that until the game is over.Looked back at this. Do we all, or half at least, secretly have some weird secondary roles? Only way this would make sense, why have that rule, and explicitly state it doesn’t show at night deaths but does for days? This is weird.
First lynch may show us if there‘s more to this.
.
That could have legit been it‘s name btw. It was about a guy who was the last of his kind, the last mason(recruiter) gathering a few more people around him(masons) and then doing their own thing. It‘s actually severely accurateI legit read this as the Last Mason movie :')
Which also made me realize that it's kind of a good explanation to why I can't be the one to have targeted either Cres or Asako![]()
