Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Fuck you :lambirb
Im active and smart, does that satisfy you now, huh? huh? :emobirb
*and beautiful, you forgot to add :lambirb

First actual hint by you. But I will apologize if this time that mini hint of yours is actually legit and makes sense, unlike the last time you attempted that strat.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Damn I was about to vote Kato, but now Gry did as well and he will be all "how convenient..." <_>

Im doing it either way, his first post seemed artificial just like Aizen's. Votekill Kato
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh, was checking back on things and found this, kinda missed it before.

:awe
LMAO. :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Damn I was about to vote Kato, but now Gry did as well and he will be all "how convenient..." <_>

Im doing it either way, his first post seemed artificial just like Aizen's. Votekill Kato
how convenient...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Can we just kill james and be done with -day2 already xD
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
@EmptySoul same to you. You haven't played in a while I think, I'd have thought you'd be more willing to participate. Mainly just gave a useless role hint and left. Any thoughts on who would want Asako/Cres dead, aren't you in their discords? I thought you were.
Have been busy all day so excuse the inactivity
Im not really active on discord anymore so i wouldnt know
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Why i said you were blocked:Haha

Dude you were blocked....werent you:kukuku
So far nobody has come out saying they blocked me last night, so... I dunno? XD

James....your whole shit is shady as fuck:lmao
Good, that's how it should be.

I will votekill Demonspeed , sure it is mostly a placeholder, but I also gotta show him that I haven't forgotten him after forgetting to put him into my previous list of people I wanna see dead if I were Mafia. That and Demon is like so often Mafia you can't go wrong with him. XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Am going to bed as it is after midnight, see you guys in like ten hours or so.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
@Takuan you too. You made a super polite answer and got me off of you and onto Kato instead but haven't seen you say more since. I'd like to believe you being less active means you're town, but I know I gave you a lot of tips in the dead pad about matching behavior.
Me being less active doesn't mean i'm town xD
I'm not helping myself with this, but im saying this because i intend to follow your advice and what i told you in the dead pad: being more active as town. This wasn't the case this evening because i was with my girlfriend. I tried to stay updated by coming online on my phone, but i didn't participate much.

But anyway, onto more serious business, i don't know what to think of this first day. This whole thing about Seraph made me reminiscent of what happened to me in the last game, when i tried to get things going and i drew everyone's suspicion on me. Though it might be because i'm self centered <_>
So yeah i'm actually not really suspicious of Seraph right now... I'd be more enclined to suspect James right now, but i'm fully aware that i'm focusing way too much on him even when i don't really have a valid reason. Kinda like people suspect Demonspeed for no specific reason, just because he's Demonspeed, i'm ding the same with James and Erin to a lesser extent, and i need to stop.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So far nobody has come out saying they blocked me last night, so... I dunno? XD



Good, that's how it should be.

I will votekill Demonspeed , sure it is mostly a placeholder, but I also gotta show him that I haven't forgotten him after forgetting to put him into my previous list of people I wanna see dead if I were Mafia. That and Demon is like so often Mafia you can't go wrong with him. XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Am going to bed as it is after midnight, see you guys in like ten hours or so.
You vote demon and he has active role but hardy gets a pass for saying his is at night:shootme
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Can we just kill james and be done with -day2 already xD
I rather leave him for the dets tbh '-' Afraid of touching that shit for now. I do super feel there's something there to be checked. Imo that was either a sloppy move, some non town bs, or a sad trap.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
While i did mention my thoughts regarding the Deaths of Jinx and Asako,i did think about it a little and this is what i got from it:

If the Mafia killed Jinx then i would like to believe that they got a Mafia Member from the previous game on their side again,that being Kato is quite likely,he was around for quite awhile with his Fake Barkeeper CoverUp and saw how active and contributive she is not to mention her display in the previous game was impressive to say the least.
If Kato knew of that and shared said information with his new Mafia Colleagues then it's an easy "overnight" decision to take Jinx out,what i cannot wrap my head around properly is Asako's Death.

I can't imagine the hosts making her a Time Bomb going off in N1 just to throw us off,which makes me think of a Third Party being involved of which i believe we got another Serial Killer involved.
It is a 50/50 for me that Asako was either a random kill or a planned Attack due to her Murderer having remembered one of her past performances from a previous game and deemed her as a threat to them.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Rule 2:

If a player had a secondary role but was killed at night, we won't reveal whether they had a role or what it was.

Day Phase deaths will reveal information in proper.
Looked back at this. Do we all, or half at least, secretly have some weird secondary roles? Only way this would make sense, why have that rule, and explicitly state it doesn’t show at night deaths but does for days? This is weird.

First lynch may show us if there‘s more to this.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Having said that,dear Hosts,i would like to cast my initial Vote for this Dayphase:

Votekill Kato756
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Looked back at this. Do we all, or half at least, secretly have some weird secondary roles? Only way this would make sense, why have that rule, and explicitly state it doesn’t show at night deaths but does for days? This is weird.

First lynch may show us if there‘s more to this.
The way it's worded also made me think of day kill roles, from any alignment. Not a certain thing, but I think that the fact they cared about writing "day deathes" instead of "lynchings" is an indication of that.

Gonna votekill Desin. Might change it later and bla bla bla [insert default speech here].
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Had to caught up as I barely checked since noon lol. My attention span isn't the same as it was as I'm getting old but let me try.

For starters, how direct both @James Rye and @Seraph were with their claims in day one (roles that tend to be only useful when people DONT KNOW THEY HAVE THEM) is quite noteworthy... On the negative side. Then both reacted the same way when questioned about it: they were nice and tried to dissipate the conflict. James at some recent point seemed to be licking Gry's ass so hard that it can now speak German. I can understand people trying to calm things down to avoid shooting each other for no reason, but in both cases it looked like too much.

Same applies to Erin that has done little but spamming theme related comments/gifs, to the point I think I read her saying she had no real opinions/suspects in the game so far. Sure, lists are useful but they are for all parties, and making it isn't necessarily a threat to mafias either (it even makes her look nice by just copy pasting posts withour, once again, sharing her "true" thoughts).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top