Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
Arjuna claimed to be Hider iirc.Alright, guys. Take it easy we still got like 20 hours (and probably some more depending on the hosts mood) till day 1 ends. No need to rush anything.
So Hardy claims Hider, says he is a traitor with uhm... who again as contact?
Gry claims no role, says he is a traitor with 3 names one of them being Farf.
And I think gnut also admitted to be a traitor with crescent as his contact?
Puh.
Man, it all depends on what sanity I got and whoever of you guys is a real traitor. After all it could be that you are both townies but one of you is a real traitor and just doesn't know it. It would be easier if one of you were Janitor or Mafia Boss and we get that one right today.
What we have to keep in mind is that some of those 4 who died or maybe even all could have been naive traitors. Someone said that Vand was very intense on Seraph on day 1 for example. And if there are more than 1 real traitor then it makes sense why there was no Janitor kill in night 1 as the Janitor happened to come across a real Traitor and now night 2 one of the not Janitors hit a real traitor as well, growing their small ranks. It would be very interesting if we had like 2 one Man Mafias and a 3rd role who's goal is to keep growing and growing.
Not with hiding 2nd roles when killed at night, wouldn't really make sense to me. Then again it is Panda we are talking about. xD
Yeah and next phase you'd be all like "Gry was a real Traitor man, cmon it was obvious" while taking James' result as confirmation when I was naiveYour list being different means that it's either the only "true" list or that you are bsing, I'm leaning on the latter, so yeah I'd be in a pretty good situation honestly you like it or not.
A stupid and risky plan, but not the worst one you had.Yeah, I feel you. At the same time, you basically alrdy heavily implied I'm on your list... Why did I get a different treatment from the other ones?You see, this is a bit of a depressing situation. Not sure if you were there in the dead pad when I talked with others about Traitor reveals, but a Traitor revealing his list, if it's a legit list, was what I called game ruining. And now I'm in that situation myself here.
That's also odd. I'm a traitor as well, I got a single name in my list. Something Greg said made me think he's legit in his traitor claim and well, and the way James conducted the whole theory and the fact he said first he only has one name makes me believe in him as well. Kato might have been a fourth person with a single name in the list. I know for sure some other people aren't traitors (like Demon, being unfamiliar with how Greg wrote about being one. meaning he didn't get the same thing, or he'd know). So we have at least one case, which makes Hardy's case look less odd. On the other hand, we only got a single traitor with more than 1 name in his list, which is you.Some infos I will share: Unlike James(and maybe Kato?) I don't have one name, but three.
That's false.But whether I can or can't be recruited, as long as I'm not I am a townie.
You also can't be recruited by masons or third parties, you're pretty much mafia in that case. The only difference is that you can't win as townie and will also lose if you don't join a mafia party. So you're not only capable of joining them and changing their numbers, but you also won't count on ours for the victory condition. It's hard to see an experienced host making a distorted affirmation like that o.oTraitor (Mafia): The Traitor can only be assigned to a Townie role, but he can only win with the Mafia team.
Not to that part you didn't. But I guess it's inconvenient answering everything...I replied?
Gets more complicated for you.No, next phase I'll be like "Gry was a mafia, gj everyone, let's piss on his grave".Yeah and next phase you'd be all like "Gry was a real Traitor man, cmon it was obvious" while taking James' result as confirmation when I was naiveA stupid and risky plan, but not the worst one you had.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Uhm actually I can't find the post with my reply, maybe it got lost from multiposting sorry. Meant that you are taking yourself being in his traitor list as a fact.Not to that part you didn't. But I guess it's inconvenient answering everythingGets more complicated for you.
Because you pushed for it the most. I'd actually be hoping on you not being mafia so I'm naive, to explain why you were so eager for a potential Traitor to say more. Or maybe you didn't expect to hear your name on it, but I'm hoping it's the former.Yeah, I feel you. At the same time, you basically alrdy heavily implied I'm on your list... Why did I get a different treatment from the other ones?
My guess is it's related to the person's role, as well as simple lying. Now that it's a trend everyone would claim to have only 1 name on it, much easier. I could've done that too, but I didn't. I questioned half or all of us being Traitors ever since early day 1, mainly because I couldn't believe I'd get a fun secondary role like that in addition to a new role I never had. It's a lot easier for everyone now to blend in with having only 1 person, so it'll be impossible telling who's legit even if everyone claims theirs. Is how I see this game go from now, I won't participate in that mess.That's also odd. I'm a traitor as well, I got a single name in my list. Something Greg said made me think he's legit in his traitor claim and well, and the way James conducted the whole theory and the fact he said first he only has one name makes me believe in him as well. Kato might have been a fourth person with a single name in the list. I know for sure some other people aren't traitors (like Demon, being unfamiliar with how Greg wrote about being one. meaning he didn't get the same thing, or he'd know). So we have at least one case, which makes Hardy's case look less odd. On the other hand, we only got a single traitor with more than 1 name in his list, which is you.
If I'm a real traitor though. I am still counting on me being naive, and until I know for sure I can only play along with town and try lynching mafias. Ideally I'd have wanted one of my 3 people to die so I know, but...That's false.
You also can't be recruited by masons or third parties, you're pretty much mafia in that case. The only difference is that you can't win as townie and will also lose if you don't join a mafia party. So you're not only capable of joining them and changing their numbers, but you also won't count on ours for the victory condition. It's hard to see an experienced host making a distorted affirmation like that o.o
Nice retort. But I already said about it at the start of day phase. He'd share if it was based on his BK results, or if he had a random hunch. Him dying as Traitor more likely means I was on his list, and I was confused why he only would mention me there. But it's most likely he had me as his "contact".Uhm actually I can't find the post with my reply, maybe it got lost from multiposting sorry. Meant that you are taking yourself being in his traitor list as a fact.
Just to make sure, but I wasn't on that list, right?^^;Ideally I'd have wanted one of my 3 people to die so I know, but...
Ok, just so we're all clear on the new claims xDSo Hardy claims Hider, says he is a traitor with uhm... who again as contact?
Gry claims no role, says he is a traitor with 3 names one of them being Farf.
And I think gnut also admitted to be a traitor with crescent as his contact?
No.Just to make sure, but I wasn't on that list, right?^^;
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What a mess.Yep.Btw what is the name on your list?Ok, just so we're all clear on the new claims xD
- Arjuna claimed to be a Hider.
- Hardy didn't claim a role. Claimed not to be a traitor either.
- Greg claimed to be Innocent Child and a traitor, with Crescent in his list.
- You claimed to be a Detective and a traitor, with Hardy on your list.
- I claimed to be a traitor, with a single name in my list.
- Gry claimed to be a traitor, with 3 names in his list.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, that was also my thought as well, that basically ALL townies are traitors, most ofc naive but none of the Mafias CAN be a traitor so if they claim they aren't traitors and we end up lynching them then being a traitor is actually a way to hide yourself. And so far we have far more 1 name traitors than 3 name traitors or no traitors so I wouldn't wonder if this was what Panda made go all "huehuehue" when creating that game and giving every townie a 2nd traitor role.No.
Actually so far Hardy is the only person who claimed not to be a Traitor. If everyone is a Traitor then the only people who'd claim not to be one would be mafias--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---What a mess.
From your point of view either Gry or me (or both) is a bastard or baby bastard so you know Panda didn't go full troll (just very troll).Yep.Btw what is the name on your list?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, that was also my thought as well, that basically ALL townies are traitors, most ofc naive but none of the Mafias CAN be a traitor so if they claim they aren't traitors and we end up lynching them then being a traitor is actually a way to hide yourself. And so far we have far more 1 name traitors than 3 name traitors or no traitors so I wouldn't wonder if this was what Panda made go all "huehuehue" when creating that game and giving every townie a 2nd traitor role.
Right. Didn't think it could actually get worse than the Umineko mayhem. I've also been thinking, that putting a Santa into this game would be very good too because we start with N0. Effectively buffing him by needing to survive 1 day less.Yep.Btw what is the name on your list?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, that was also my thought as well, that basically ALL townies are traitors, most ofc naive but none of the Mafias CAN be a traitor so if they claim they aren't traitors and we end up lynching them then being a traitor is actually a way to hide yourself. And so far we have far more 1 name traitors than 3 name traitors or no traitors so I wouldn't wonder if this was what Panda made go all "huehuehue" when creating that game and giving every townie a 2nd traitor role.
Tbf to Panda, I would never put it past him to go full troll. xDFrom your point of view either Gry or me (or both) is a bastard or baby bastard so you know Panda didn't go full troll (just very troll).
I pushed you to reveal your list - in spite of its content - or at least the numbers. Giving my name alone was rly unecessary, and it contradicts you saying you didn't want to say anything or that giving away mafia kills the game. And nah, I'm fine with it, since I was the one to ask you to do it anyway. As I said, it's just an odd chain of actions if you ask me.Because you pushed for it the most. I'd actually be hoping on you not being mafia so I'm naive, to explain why you were so eager for a potential Traitor to say more. Or maybe you didn't expect to hear your name on it, but I'm hoping it's the former.
It would have been useless if you had, tbh. You alrdy implied at the beginning of this whole conversation you didn't have a single name, even before James shared his list. You seemed to also miss the fact that Greg claimed the same, since you only listed James and Kato (this one as an opinion). So you didn't know about this trend back then, and wouldn't match you first comments on the matter.I could've done that too, but I didn't.
Yeah, Gry, but you tried to feed us more than once with the idea you could still play with us in spite of your alignment...I don't know if I'm a true Traitor, but I will play for them if I get recruited of course. Until then I'm playing like town, because I could still be naive, and if I die before they recruit me I'll still win together with town.
If you're considering your death before a recruitment to be a condition to win as town, you'd have to be naive... you can't be sane.I don't know if I'm a true Traitor, but I will play for them if I get recruited of course. Until then I'm playing like town, because I could still be naive, and if I die before they recruit me I'll still win together with town.
if that were the case we would have somebody come out with a present after two nights. Plus some presents would be there to make finding Santa easier yet nobody came out so far.Right. Didn't think it could actually get worse than the Umineko mayhem. I've also been thinking, that putting a Santa into this game would be very good too because we start with N0. Effectively buffing him by needing to survive 1 day less.
VandredYep.Btw what is the name on your list?
