Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So like gnut an already dead townie. Which either means you are a proven naive traitor townie or a smart mafia who tries to use the trend to hide. I doubt that both with you and gnut though.^^

I can tell you that I am no traitor...
Alright, we got 4 one name traitors, 2 no traitors and 1 3 name traitor. Anyone else?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hardy could still be a silly townie while I'm a real Traitor, but I'm currently more convinced that he's either lying about not being a Traitor and is the real deal, or is outright a mafia.
But it would be far too easy turning this day into a me vs Hardy situation only, while everyone else gets a free day skip.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
But it would be far too easy turning this day into a me vs Hardy situation only, while everyone else gets a free day skip.
I do agree with this. We should discuss the situation of other people before we end up lynching you.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So like gnut an already dead townie. Which either means you are a proven naive traitor townie or a smart mafia who tries to use the trend to hide. I doubt that both with you and gnut though.^^
Not proven. We got 2 killing parties, we don't know what Van could have been.
That would make me a dumb mafia though '-'" would have been easier to lie about a random name still in game and either gain a possible ally or raise no questions.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I don't think it would be too good to let a guilty vs innocent situation sit out for a day. I remember when that happened in the game where I begged, (mafia) gnut to lynch me when there was a guilty vs innocent situation between me (townie) and a newbie player who was also Mafia. In the end they lynched another townie and next day me...
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I'm not a traitor.
I got scared after reading "every townie must be traitors", but with Demon revealing he's not traitor either, i feel confident admitting that.
With 2 players revealing not being traitors, i'm assuming there will be others... Plus Hardy if he really is not a traitor. Maybe half of town are traitors? I don't know what to make of that.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well, right now I'm waiting for Lambu to show up, for Empty to finish backreading, and for desin and syx to finally say something since they both have been online alrdy...
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Not proven. We got 2 killing parties, we don't know what Van could have been.
That would make me a dumb mafia though '-'" would have been easier to lie about a random name still in game and either gain a possible ally or raise no questions.
That's why I said I think neither you nor gnut are mafias. Also we might have 3 killing parties with one party getting a traitor every night so far. 1st night janitor accidentally recruited somebody, this night somebody else. Or ofc somebody was blocked/protected.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Ok, just so we're all clear on the new claims xD
- Arjuna claimed to be a Hider.
- Hardy didn't claim a role. Claimed not to be a traitor either.
- Greg claimed to be Innocent Child and a traitor, with Crescent in his list.
- You claimed to be a Detective and a traitor, with Hardy on your list.
- I claimed to be a traitor, with a single name in my list.
- Gry claimed to be a traitor, with 3 names in his list.
I ll add all this on the recap later.
I m a traitor too, and i ve been given only one name ( i wont mention who for now)
i am now interested on who is not traitor.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I am off for a while need to play an online match against somebody.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Ok my position is looking better thanks to Taku's reveal (unless all my mafia buddies decided to be idiots at the same time :catshrug ). Gry's tho... :heh
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I pushed you to reveal your list - in spite of its content - or at least the numbers. Giving my name alone was rly unecessary, and it contradicts you saying you didn't want to say anything or that giving away mafia kills the game. And nah, I'm fine with it, since I was the one to ask you to do it anyway. As I said, it's just an odd chain of actions if you ask me.
Haven't ruined anything yet though. If you're mafia, giving away your teammates would screw you up completely beyond recovery. And was really curious how you'd react to it, because I know I'd hardly get a reaction out of saying the name of the other two.

It would have been useless if you had, tbh. You alrdy implied at the beginning of this whole conversation you didn't have a single name, even before James shared his list. You seemed to also miss the fact that Greg claimed the same, since you only listed James and Kato (this one as an opinion). So you didn't know about this trend back then, and wouldn't match you first comments on the matter.
I did? Don't quite remember doing that, but if I implied it somehow then that was quite a slip. I only saw gnut as I was backreading, after that post. But after Hardy brought it up as a unique thing it'd become a trend for those trying to stay low.

Yeah, Gry, but you tried to feed us more than once with the idea you could still play with us in spite of your alignment...
Not that I could, but that I would. Even if I am a real traitor, I don't know that. I'm playing with the assumption that I'm naive, for several reasons. I could only know if I was legit if one of my people died, or if I got recruited. Until then I'm a town and play as town.

If you're considering your death before a recruitment to be a condition to win as town, you'd have to be naive... you can't be sane.
Then why would you even consider a condition where you wouldn't win as a town with a recruitment? You die as naive, you still win as town. You die as sane, you don't. Recruitments won't matter. And a situation where you could win with us if yuo don't get recruited doesn't exist. I know you're not saying those 'cause you're making a mistake...
As I said, I'm assuming I'm naive. If I'm a real traitor I'm not counting as a pro-mafia in the win-condition count. I asked Evil that long ago, when I used traitor in Fire Emblem. If 3 mafias remain vs 3 townies and a real traitor, game continues. I am only part of their numbers for winning after recruited, for which they'd need to spend a kill.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Oh, and yeah we can't let others hide behind a single topic, but I'll for sure vote for either Gry or Sanse.
One is for sure a sane traitor or a mafia/third party (since none of them raised the possibility of a miller). Sane traitors also HAVE to be gone, they count as mafia and it's hard to track when they got recruited with blockers and protectors around. In the past it never worked well when we let those 50% change things get delayed for other days...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
if that were the case we would have somebody come out with a present after two nights. Plus some presents would be there to make finding Santa easier yet nobody came out so far.
That's not how santa works. You don't know you got presents, unless it's some special present that notifies you. While most change your role or do other actions directly on you.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I'll be gone for a bit as well,be sure to catch up on events later for sure though.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Exactly,i am being careful probably overly careful should've played more relying on my gut like last time but i felt like going in with some sort of Plan would be the way to go. People did forget that i did gave a hint to a made Up claim though,not even Van in his investigator-Mode made it an Effort to get behind that.

If i recall correctly you had an active Night Role,can you reveal anything regarding Actions or possible Targets of your Role?
That would be the same as revealing my role and tbh even if i claimed ppl will probably think im bsing
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So Gry is the only claimed traitor so far with 3 people on his list :grumble
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I ll add all this on the recap later.
I m a traitor too, and i ve been given only one name ( i wont mention who for now)
i am now interested on who is not traitor.
For now i think Demon, Hardy and I have said not to be traitors. Might be some others amongst the least active ones. If they ever show up we'll know i guess.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top