Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
True, which would make Farfalla a real traitor.@GrySun Don't worry, maybe the ??? was a Mafia which the Janitor killed. Wouldn't be the first time that happened. XD
Mind sharing the name?@Demonspeed regarding my role, just by saying the role out loud, it is that one role that would be the most morally repulsive to kill.
And I am a traitor as well. I got one name.
What? Your "package deal" hint was a lie?What can i say? I felt like i was too much of a Rocky in the Last Game,i threw accusations without any basis around and for simple claims got at another's throat.
I think i needed to carefully observe before getting into any theories or Role claims this time,which is why i spent more time backreading and making sense of it for myself.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No worries,if the Game continues like this i will give more information soon enough.![]()

Nah, dw. I'm not panicking unlike you.Waiting for more to claim so you don't mess up?I can't believe they're eating out of your hand like that.
And you wanna keep the name safe in case you are a real traitor?^^@Demonspeed regarding my role, just by saying the role out loud, it is that one role that would be the most morally repulsive to kill.
And I am a traitor as well. I got one name.
Tbf there is a decent chance that everything he has said so far is a big lie.What? Your "package deal" hint was a lie?![]()
What's with the shock so suddenly? I already made that claim in Van's Questioning yesterday and nobody noticed it it seems.What? Your "package deal" hint was a lie?![]()
I would say an Old Cat lady but that role did not made it into the game (yet) so hahaEither a child or a very kind prostitute, they don't get enough love.
Not gonna divulge that for now.Who?
Fair enough. Ok, let's take it from a different POV, assuming you weren't the one of the seat, are you saying you'd go for Hardy over you? Reasons if yes?Can't stand being blamed if I was really supposed to play a traitor. I still did everything I could during days, at nights I just tried keeping you three alive. Even if I'm naive, you and Farf are still good enough players for town to keep alive.
Imagine that as a new role "very kind prostitute" : Blocking role but also spends the whole night listening to targets rambling as he/she helps the target through an existential crisisEither a child or a very kind prostitute, they don't get enough love.
Nah. I checked back on Vand's games and know what he was hinting at. Unless he was trying to fake it, he was town. Hardy's mafia is probably looking strong at 4 members ever since they recruited him.@GrySun Don't worry, maybe the ??? was a Mafia which the Janitor killed. Wouldn't be the first time that happened. XD
I did alrdy offered my head if Gry dies as a townie traitor o/ I rly don't see that happening, but if I made a mistake, at least that would show that Holt and shinobi can be town as well, since Gry's list is bs in that case.True, which would make Farfalla a real traitor.
Actually just increasing my post count by splitting posts into multiple ones .And you wanna keep the name safe in case you are a real traitor?^^
Difference is that Gry revealed a fake role like his fake traitor pm, whereas my role is truthful and worthless atm if I were to reveal it, nothing would be gained.Also if you can reveal the role, reveal it. Like seriously, Gry revealed and you didn't. Normally that would mean we lynch you, no question asked and you know that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well good news for you, he won't die as a townie.I did alrdy offered my head if Gry dies as a townie traitor o/ I rly don't see that happening, but if I made a mistake, at least that would show that Holt and shinobi can be town as well, since Gry's list is bs in that case.
More targeted than James and Gry, if he makes it? '_' Wow.When talking my actual Role i would only end up getting targetted by the Mafia next.
When talking my actual Role i would only end up getting targetted by the Mafia next.
So you are saying that which does out a big target on your head? Not sure you thought this comment through. xDWhen talking my actual Role i would only end up getting targetted by the Mafia next.
For all we know Gry could die as townie traitor but be innocent townie who was a naive traitor who did happen to have 3 names because Panda. If anything, we lynch gry today and Hardy tomorrow or Hardy today and Gry tomorrow and only if we happen to get a real mafia/3rd party on the first hit we let the other one live. For now. And lynch them later. 'cause I would bet my left nut that there is a Mafia Boss in this game (maybe even two if Panda is truly insane) and for all we know both got be guilty. However we know ONE THING FOR SURE:I did alrdy offered my head if Gry dies as a townie traitor o/ I rly don't see that happening, but if I made a mistake, at least that would show that Holt and shinobi can be town as well, since Gry's list is bs in that case.
I totally would, he's bullshitting his way through this entire day phase. Normally this would be a lynch, it was only possible because of me making myself an easy target by not sharing everything in the 1st post apparently. Shouldn't have overcomplicated.Fair enough. Ok, let's take it from a different POV, assuming you weren't the one of the seat, are you saying you'd go for Hardy over you? Reasons if yes?
Also, assuming we don't lynch you, are you suggesting hardy or someone else? Imo, it seems like you've been flipping between hardy or some other 'mafia'. Btw as it is, it seems very unlikely both you and hardy are innocent. I'm surprised you aren't stressing this.
I'd also like to know your thoughts for what we should do tomorrow, how we should proceed. General opinion basically. Lastly, you rarely get to play without getting killed early. The Gry I know (who's always townie) fights to stay alive at day. I recall a conversation we had once we you insisted that you'd not allow a day lynch on you to happen, saying mafia have to use a kill to get rid of you. Why are you so submissive here? There's too little fight in you. And hardy isn't even doing much as it is. You asked me earlier if I'd rather believe Hardy over you, but normally Gry wouldn't even take it there. He'd simply debunk the suspicion on him without having to take the "believe me over x" route
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---