Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
@GrySun Don't worry, maybe the ??? was a Mafia which the Janitor killed. Wouldn't be the first time that happened. XD
True, which would make Farfalla a real traitor.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@Demonspeed regarding my role, just by saying the role out loud, it is that one role that would be the most morally repulsive to kill.

And I am a traitor as well. I got one name.
Mind sharing the name?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
What can i say? I felt like i was too much of a Rocky in the Last Game,i threw accusations without any basis around and for simple claims got at another's throat.
I think i needed to carefully observe before getting into any theories or Role claims this time,which is why i spent more time backreading and making sense of it for myself.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No worries,if the Game continues like this i will give more information soon enough.:verily
What? Your "package deal" hint was a lie? :fail
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Waiting for more to claim so you don't mess up? :lmao I can't believe they're eating out of your hand like that.
Nah, dw. I'm not panicking unlike you.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Demonspeed regarding my role, just by saying the role out loud, it is that one role that would be the most morally repulsive to kill.

And I am a traitor as well. I got one name.
And you wanna keep the name safe in case you are a real traitor?^^
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
What? Your "package deal" hint was a lie? :fail
What's with the shock so suddenly? I already made that claim in Van's Questioning yesterday and nobody noticed it it seems.
I did a legit Strategic Maneuver there.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Either a child or a very kind prostitute, they don't get enough love.
I would say an Old Cat lady but that role did not made it into the game (yet) so haha
Also if you can reveal the role, reveal it. Like seriously, Gry revealed and you didn't. Normally that would mean we lynch you, no question asked and you know that.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Not gonna divulge that for now.
Can't stand being blamed if I was really supposed to play a traitor. I still did everything I could during days, at nights I just tried keeping you three alive. Even if I'm naive, you and Farf are still good enough players for town to keep alive.
Fair enough. Ok, let's take it from a different POV, assuming you weren't the one of the seat, are you saying you'd go for Hardy over you? Reasons if yes?
Also, assuming we don't lynch you, are you suggesting hardy or someone else? Imo, it seems like you've been flipping between hardy or some other 'mafia'. Btw as it is, it seems very unlikely both you and hardy are innocent. I'm surprised you aren't stressing this.
I'd also like to know your thoughts for what we should do tomorrow, how we should proceed. General opinion basically. Lastly, you rarely get to play without getting killed early. The Gry I know (who's always townie) fights to stay alive at day. I recall a conversation we had once we you insisted that you'd not allow a day lynch on you to happen, saying mafia have to use a kill to get rid of you. Why are you so submissive here? There's too little fight in you. And hardy isn't even doing much as it is. You asked me earlier if I'd rather believe Hardy over you, but normally Gry wouldn't even take it there. He'd simply debunk the suspicion on him without having to take the "believe me over x" route
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Either a child or a very kind prostitute, they don't get enough love.
Imagine that as a new role "very kind prostitute" : Blocking role but also spends the whole night listening to targets rambling as he/she helps the target through an existential crisis
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun Don't worry, maybe the ??? was a Mafia which the Janitor killed. Wouldn't be the first time that happened. XD
Nah. I checked back on Vand's games and know what he was hinting at. Unless he was trying to fake it, he was town. Hardy's mafia is probably looking strong at 4 members ever since they recruited him.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
When talking my actual Role i would only end up getting targetted by the Mafia next.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
True, which would make Farfalla a real traitor.
I did alrdy offered my head if Gry dies as a townie traitor o/ I rly don't see that happening, but if I made a mistake, at least that would show that Holt and shinobi can be town as well, since Gry's list is bs in that case.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
And you wanna keep the name safe in case you are a real traitor?^^
Actually just increasing my post count by splitting posts into multiple ones .

I got Syx as a contact though.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Also if you can reveal the role, reveal it. Like seriously, Gry revealed and you didn't. Normally that would mean we lynch you, no question asked and you know that.
Difference is that Gry revealed a fake role like his fake traitor pm, whereas my role is truthful and worthless atm if I were to reveal it, nothing would be gained.

If that's normally the case then you guys are normally doing something wrong tbh.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I did alrdy offered my head if Gry dies as a townie traitor o/ I rly don't see that happening, but if I made a mistake, at least that would show that Holt and shinobi can be town as well, since Gry's list is bs in that case.
Well good news for you, he won't die as a townie.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
When talking my actual Role i would only end up getting targetted by the Mafia next.
So you are saying that which does out a big target on your head? Not sure you thought this comment through. xD

@GrySun Yeah, i don't think he was Mafia either.

I did alrdy offered my head if Gry dies as a townie traitor o/ I rly don't see that happening, but if I made a mistake, at least that would show that Holt and shinobi can be town as well, since Gry's list is bs in that case.
For all we know Gry could die as townie traitor but be innocent townie who was a naive traitor who did happen to have 3 names because Panda. If anything, we lynch gry today and Hardy tomorrow or Hardy today and Gry tomorrow and only if we happen to get a real mafia/3rd party on the first hit we let the other one live. For now. And lynch them later. 'cause I would bet my left nut that there is a Mafia Boss in this game (maybe even two if Panda is truly insane) and for all we know both got be guilty. However we know ONE THING FOR SURE:
At least one of them is a dirty Mafia scumbag/sleazy 3rd party/traitorous Townie Traitor!
That is the truth!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Fair enough. Ok, let's take it from a different POV, assuming you weren't the one of the seat, are you saying you'd go for Hardy over you? Reasons if yes?
Also, assuming we don't lynch you, are you suggesting hardy or someone else? Imo, it seems like you've been flipping between hardy or some other 'mafia'. Btw as it is, it seems very unlikely both you and hardy are innocent. I'm surprised you aren't stressing this.
I'd also like to know your thoughts for what we should do tomorrow, how we should proceed. General opinion basically. Lastly, you rarely get to play without getting killed early. The Gry I know (who's always townie) fights to stay alive at day. I recall a conversation we had once we you insisted that you'd not allow a day lynch on you to happen, saying mafia have to use a kill to get rid of you. Why are you so submissive here? There's too little fight in you. And hardy isn't even doing much as it is. You asked me earlier if I'd rather believe Hardy over you, but normally Gry wouldn't even take it there. He'd simply debunk the suspicion on him without having to take the "believe me over x" route
I totally would, he's bullshitting his way through this entire day phase. Normally this would be a lynch, it was only possible because of me making myself an easy target by not sharing everything in the 1st post apparently. Shouldn't have overcomplicated.

I suggest Hardy 100%. It's him. Which other mafia am I flipping between exactly? At the start of the day I came out simply because I thought he could be innocent if I really am a real Traitor, and didn't want to mass bandwagon on him. But doing that gave him the perfect opportunity to be less "suspicious" rather than considering that possibility. What a joke.
Now though? Only I am innocent among us two. Or it's just him depending on what's up with my team.

Don't give me that act of "what should we do tomorrow Gry?". They should lynch you or Farf or shinobi, then keep lynching you for your mistakes. And if I'm really naive then it'll be a wasted day. Both scenarios town(and your mafia, if I'm sane) have no chance to win.

Or we get rid of Hardy, he shows as mafia, I likely get murdered at night for being a foolish doctor, then you do whatever you want to do at day. But I have no way of dreaming about getting into the mafia pad now, especially with you and Farf.

Normally I would debunk suspicion, but normally I'm also not this stupid secondary role. I only have me to look and care for, and any people I think are townies.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
To throw down the hammer on it, !votelock Hardy. Killing him and him showing as the mafia he is is probably our only good way out of this mess.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top