Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Nah I'm still very calm compared to how I can get. Feels good to get all that off of me and not hide it anymore. Now it's up to the players whether they want to lynch an easy mafia like you or kill the Doctor that may be sane Traitor or naive Traitor. Not hoping for it, but would be great to celebrate when you show as mafia.



You should ask our hosts probably. @Copy Panda how's it work? Are we glorified Sleepers?
Yeah, which is what Holt is saying. You are too calm. I do remember the games where you were townie and people tried to lynch you. You were nearly lynching them with your comments. "If comments could kill...." xD
And besides, if Hardy is Mafia, then you should be happy we get a Mafia for sure tomorrow and maybe tonight mafia/3rd role ends killing each other or waste kills on protected roles/bullet proof/aim at a PG/etc. Anything can happen in this game it is just day 2, this game won't be lost my townie if we lynch you and hardy later or if we lynch hardy today and you tomorrow. :)
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wont say untill i am absolutely sure im Naive,theres still a chance im a real traitor here
And how would you know you are naive if your contact won't die first so that you can see his alignment? Or do you have a way to check on that like I did with Hardy last night? <.<
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I didn't use it on both nights.
I have a lot to say about that but I won't to save me headache. Just to make sure: You did not misunderstood your passive role as active, right? You are honest to good an active "pm to host" action guy?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Nah I'm still very calm compared to how I can get. Feels good to get all that off of me and not hide it anymore.
Lmao good thing you don't have an acting career.

Now it's up to the players whether they want to lynch an easy mafia like you or kill the Doctor that may be sane Traitor or naive Traitor. Not hoping for it, but would be great to celebrate when you show as mafia.
You mean to celebrate in the mafia pad as I'm revealed a townie? It does sound like you to celebrate small things that make you feel smarter than the rest.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah, which is what Holt is saying. You are too calm. I do remember the games where you were townie and people tried to lynch you. You were nearly lynching them with your comments. "If comments could kill...." xD
And besides, if Hardy is Mafia, then you should be happy we get a Mafia for sure tomorrow and maybe tonight mafia/3rd role ends killing each other or waste kills on protected roles/bullet proof/aim at a PG/etc. Anything can happen in this game it is just day 2, this game won't be lost my townie if we lynch you and hardy later or if we lynch hardy today and you tomorrow. :)
You want me to be happy that you're killing the townie of the innocent-guilty det pair? Hardy is probably satisfied as long as he survives one day, I take it he accepted it the moment you came with two different results. The best a mafia can do there is get the wrong guy lynched first and save a bit of time.

You surely won't be lynching me tomorrow if you lynch Hardy today. I'll get destroyed by 2 killers who either want a doc dead or a +1 to their numbers. You could at least waste their actions for a night, sounds fine by me. Accepted I'd die early during N0.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
And how would you know you are naive if your contact won't die first so that you can see his alignment? Or do you have a way to check on that like I did with Hardy last night? <.<
Others did that as well, James. If anything, that just leaves doubts about those people later. There were like 2 or 3 other people alrdy that also said they won't reveal it now. That even puts a target on their backs: mafia won't try to recruit the ones that have said other names than that, and might try their luck on the ones that didn't. As I said, cases for us to keep an eye on later on.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I totally would, he's bullshitting his way through this entire day phase. Normally this would be a lynch, it was only possible because of me making myself an easy target by not sharing everything in the 1st post apparently. Shouldn't have overcomplicated.
Well we did ask you to share, you didn't want to

I suggest Hardy 100%. It's him. Which other mafia am I flipping between exactly? At the start of the day I came out simply because I thought he could be innocent if I really am a real Traitor, and didn't want to mass bandwagon on him. But doing that gave him the perfect opportunity to be less "suspicious" rather than considering that possibility. What a joke.
Now though? Only I am innocent among us two. Or it's just him depending on what's up with my team.
You said earlier that you're basically 'townie' until recruited (even if you're sane traitor) and then, you were more on the side of Hardy being innocent, even going so far to draw up scenarios for where he'd be. Then you suggested lynching some other 'mafia' asides from either of you.

Don't give me that act of "what should we do tomorrow Gry?". They should lynch you or Farf or shinobi, then keep lynching you for your mistakes. And if I'm really naive then it'll be a wasted day. Both scenarios town(and your mafia, if I'm sane) have no chance to win.
It's not an act. Was a genuine question, and unbiased too. I don't mind if the suggestion is to lynch me tomorrow provided you give sufficient reasons. Also, you can't exactly praise me and farf in one post and put us down in another. Did you actual consider various scenarios? Ok, let's assume you're sane traitor and actually Farf, I and shinobi are on the same team. You mentioned earlier Farf was one of 3 names you got. Both I and Farf insisted you reveal the others. What kinda suicidal play is that? It doesn't even qualify as a mistake, it's outright dumb. I'd know for sure that you have my name, or at least I'd have to work under that assumption, and even with this I'd pressure you into name dropping?

Also, for the record, there's no 100% guarantee till a player dies. Even if we try to lynch someone else, we could still hit a townie. Essentially, you're saying that in the event you're naive, town already lost huh....

Or we get rid of Hardy, he shows as mafia, I likely get murdered at night for being a foolish doctor, then you do whatever you want to do at day. But I have no way of dreaming about getting into the mafia pad now, especially with you and Farf.
Well, I'm not mafia, can't speak for the others. Have no such team. I mean, I'm surprised you think I wouldn't jump at the prospect of me, you, farf teaming up. Forget added advantage of simply increasing our numbers....I guess you consider me a much more horrible mafia player
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You want me to be happy that you're killing the townie of the innocent-guilty det pair? Hardy is probably satisfied as long as he survives one day, I take it he accepted it the moment you came with two different results. The best a mafia can do there is get the wrong guy lynched first and save a bit of time.
If that were the case I'd just reveal my "role" already... oh, like you did!
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You didn't give a single true hint, not even a minor one but posted something like this... Okay...
Right, I forgot, what were your role hints again, Mafiaspeed, pardon me, Demonspeed? I remember you being the 2nd or 3rd who came out with no traitor status but I forgot your role hint(s) you gave no day 1 and I am not sure you have given any on day 2.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Lmao good thing you don't have an acting career.



You mean to celebrate in the mafia pad as I'm revealed a townie? It does sound like you to celebrate small things that make you feel smarter than the rest.
Keep these posts coming though, just more for me to laugh at here. :lmao
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@Demonspeed it is funny Demon that you say i didn't give a Single True Hint,i never said all my hints were duds did i?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If that were the case I'd just reveal my "role" already... oh, like you did!
No, that's what a good player would do. Not sure what you would do :rolleyes:

Sucks that they'll likely let you live next day too while killing one of Farf's mafia, but eventually you can claim something. In a few days' time.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
and do remind me of your Hints again,if you dont mind,please.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
@Demonspeed it is funny Demon that you say i didn't give a Single True Hint,i never said all my hints were duds did i?
Quite an explosive personality.

No, that's what a good player would do. Not sure what you would do :rolleyes:

Sucks that they'll likely let you live next day too while killing one of Farf's mafia, but eventually you can claim something. In a few days' time.
Dunno, I'm not the one dying due to terrible lies.

There's 2 mafias? Thanks for telling us.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
It's hitting midnight here, so this will be my last post and I have to vote. Couldn't backread much (had to eat and stuff), so it feels weird to vote without having read everything and thus make up your mind. Will go for Gry, since it feels weird that he is the only one who got 3 names, while the others only got 1. Yeah, it's not much to base on, but I didn't have the time so far to dig in any further.

!votekill GrySun
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I have a lot to say about that but I won't to save me headache. Just to make sure: You did not misunderstood your passive role as active, right? You are honest to good an active "pm to host" action guy?
No worries, I didn't misunderstood anything. It's as you said.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top