Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
That last part is very true. if Farf, Holt and shinobi were all one mafia, they would have after reading that gry got more than 1 names be very careful. Maybe even try to not get the talk to keep on that fact. when Gry revealed Farf, there should have been alarms going on by all 3 of them and especially Holt and shinobi would have wanted to keep their names safe else it would be game-over for them. So it makes no sense for them wanting the real traitor to die because if Gry dies as townie traitor who is the sole 3 name traitor those 3 would be suspicious as hell and have all dets on them for the nights to come. They would want Hardy to die and could make lots of good arguments for that like proving my traitor status with it, though not really due random name given could mean anything for naive traitor, or that hardy is not giving any role reveal or that lynching a doc is stupid, etc.Well, I'm not mafia, can't speak for the others. Have no such team. I mean, I'm surprised you think I wouldn't jump at the prospect of me, you, farf teaming up. Forget added advantage of simply increasing our numbers....I guess you consider me a much more horrible mafia player
Not going to post it again. I am the first one who revealed my action when you said people should reveal more and not just focus on Gry-Hardy. You even liked my postRight, I forgot, what were your role hints again, Mafiaspeed, pardon me, Demonspeed? I remember you being the 2nd or 3rd who came out with no traitor status but I forgot your role hint(s) you gave no day 1 and I am not sure you have given any on day 2.
.I don't get what you mean? I only gave 1 fake hint,to which i admitted to that i did,where did i throw out another Fake hint? Show me.Also, Seraph I seriously don't get why you feel the need to keep thinking up fake hints. That doesn't fly you know
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We got like twenty pages after that!!! Mostly because of my Mass Traitor theory getting 1 name and that being true (or looking like the truth because mafias and 3rd roles now try to hide behind it like sheep) and ofc my innocent-guilty finds on Gry and Hardy and those two fighting each other with everyone throwing in some to keep the fire going.Not going to post it again. I am the first one who revealed my action when you said people should reveal more and not just focus on Gry-Hardy. You even liked my post.
@Demonspeed it is funny Demon that you say i didn't give a Single True Hint,i never said all my hints were duds did i?
- Seraph as Gon -> He s a package deal -meaning if he leaves the Stage someone else will follow.

i did indeed give hints for a Role i do not have.
I mean, make up your mind about the number of your lies, then.I only gave 1 fake hint,to which i admitted to that i did,where did i throw out another Fake hint?
Yeah,i did hint at my actual Role when i was being Questioned to hell and back by Van,as i said to you and to Empty before nobody either noticed that or felt the need to mention anything regarding that.Was there anything else?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah i said "hints" but in actuality it was one hint while the other was the meaning of said hint,because my hint was:I mean, make up your mind about the number of your lies, then.

Yes, I'm totally the mason hater here '-' I blackmailed Magu to give me 2 kills on N0 in exchange for the avatars and went full Gry mode to hunt down those nasty masons! #neverforgetDo wonder though Farf, was your kill Asako or Crescent? And did you kill Vand again?![]()
They better ship your package away to the afterlife soonYeah,i did hint at my actual Role when i was being Questioned to hell and back by Van,as i said to you and to Empty before nobody either noticed that or felt the need to mention anything regarding that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah i said "hints" but in actuality it was one hint while the other was the meaning of said hint,because my hint was:
"I am a package deal" to which a few said they dont find it a good hint or Van said indirectly: "It's useless..."
so i said: "If i leave the stage someone will follow" that is what i understand under a package deal.

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Why both, one is enough. I guess Asako. Vand may be Holt the mafia boss forcing your hand?Yes, I'm totally the mason hater here '-' I blackmailed Magu to give me 2 kills on N0 in exchange for the avatars and went full Gry mode to hunt down those nasty masons! #neverforget
Don't worry Killua,if you die,i will follow shortly.They better ship your package away to the afterlife soon
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Why both, one is enough. I guess Asako. Vand may be Holt the mafia boss forcing your hand?

Update
As the Hunter Association Chairman, I gathered you here to deal with an important matter ! there are some evil nen users that need to be annihilated.![]()
![]()
Here are the data i can provide you, about the nen of everyone gathering here, make good use of this precious infos* !
Night actions :
N.1
James R - investigated gry got innocent
gry - protected farf
demon- didint use his action
syx- didnt use his action
N2
James R - Investigated Hardy got guilty
gry - protected Holt
syx- didnt use his action
Traitors + names :
claims traitor :
james (Hardy)
gry (3 names- farf, holt, shiobi)
Gnut (Cresc)
Farf (VAndred)
Erin' (1 name)
Shinobi (Aizen)
SonofDaws (1 name)
Holt (1 name)
Desin (1 name - syx)
seraph (greg)
emptysoul (1 name)
claims no traitor
Hardy
demon
Arjuna
Takuan
syx
*if something is missing, feel free to notify me at #IsaacneterosHunterassociationchairman, and i will fix it Asap![]()
![]()
We haven‘t even had N2 yet though, technically.I used my role N2 and only N2.
No way, Holt only uses his big blue whip on me in the AC. You've seen it, he's a democratic guy in here, so I took care of that pact with the damn mason myself, all hail ninja PMs! Be proud of me, senpai D:Why both, one is enough. I guess Asako. Vand may be Holt the mafia boss forcing your hand?
You are aware that you being a sane traitor is the scenario that makes the least sense considering how Holt and Farfs acted in this day?Do wonder though Farf, was your kill Asako or Crescent? And did you kill Vand again?![]()