Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
Why, you my lost Lover? My Mentee?Don't worry Killua,if you die,i will follow shortly.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I wonder how you‘re reading these posts if you think I‘m desperate. Already explained it all to you several times when I was asked. Can‘t help it if you still don‘t see itYou are aware that you being a sane traitor is the scenario that makes the least sense considering how Holt and Farfs acted in this day?
Btw, are you that desperate that you went from "Hardy could be town and I won't say my accomplices" to "Ok hardy is likely mafia and one of my accomplices was Farfs but won't say the rest even if she asks me to" to "HARDY IS TOTALLY MAFIA AND SO IS FARFS SOMEONE KILL THEM INSTEAD OF ME PLS"?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EyeI wonder how you‘re reading these posts if you think I‘m desperate.
„The simplest "eyes", such as those in microorganisms, do nothing but detect whether the surroundings are light or dark“

Yup, and it is that easy to tell if you are either in our side or the dark scum side. Even a microorganism could tell you fucked up '-'„The simplest "eyes", such as those in microorganisms, do nothing but detect whether the surroundings are light or dark“![]()
I feel like i made a grave mistake with preparing hints and false claims ahead,now i lost control of itWhy, you my lost Lover? My Mentee?
and may be next on the Lynch list or Mafia Target List.
Very sorry,i felt like it is a common thing to do with a Role such as mine.seraph so you lied about your hints huh
![]()

If we close our eyes it's not gay.I would tell Gry and Sanse to kiss if I wouldn't want them both dead after it o.o
I would tell Gry and Sanse to kiss
*Eyes closed*If we close our eyes it's not gay.
Probably yeah. Learning from mistakes.I feel like i made a grave mistake with preparing hints and false claims ahead,now i lost control of itand may be next on the Lynch list or Mafia Target List.
I am also one of the People that claim to be a Traitor but only got 1 Name,this whole Traitor thing is gonna cost some for sure.![]()
Damn you have a lot to learn from this game then, good for you.Probably yeah. Learning from mistakes.
Not just himDamn you have a lot to learn from this game then, good for you.

Ofc. Always more to learn.Damn you have a lot to learn from this game then, good for you.

You mean when you asked me day 1? Of course I can only agree with your sentiment they gave me a bad role. Or you mean something else?Gry
Didnt you discredit your role before saying it wasnt much but 1st time you had it but a perk was you were also traitor?
So doc wasnt better role than traitor then....now it is and we are at fault for making you say it....come on man
I think you pick a high priority role only to stall us out.
Before you revealing doc....i wouldve believe plain townie over it![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We know you‘re a Traitor Lambu. Confess your sins.Wtf is going on
My word! I didn't even remember you're in this game.Wtf is going on
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---