Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Don't worry Killua,if you die,i will follow shortly.:nerd
Why, you my lost Lover? My Mentee?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You are aware that you being a sane traitor is the scenario that makes the least sense considering how Holt and Farfs acted in this day?

Btw, are you that desperate that you went from "Hardy could be town and I won't say my accomplices" to "Ok hardy is likely mafia and one of my accomplices was Farfs but won't say the rest even if she asks me to" to "HARDY IS TOTALLY MAFIA AND SO IS FARFS SOMEONE KILL THEM INSTEAD OF ME PLS"?
I wonder how you‘re reading these posts if you think I‘m desperate. Already explained it all to you several times when I was asked. Can‘t help it if you still don‘t see it :lambirb
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
„The simplest "eyes", such as those in microorganisms, do nothing but detect whether the surroundings are light or dark“ :rolleyes:
Yup, and it is that easy to tell if you are either in our side or the dark scum side. Even a microorganism could tell you fucked up '-'
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Why, you my lost Lover? My Mentee?
I feel like i made a grave mistake with preparing hints and false claims ahead,now i lost control of it :kappa and may be next on the Lynch list or Mafia Target List.
I am also one of the People that claim to be a Traitor but only got 1 Name,this whole Traitor thing is gonna cost some for sure.:nerd
seraph so you lied about your hints huh :errr

Very sorry,i felt like it is a common thing to do with a Role such as mine.:babyrage
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I feel like i made a grave mistake with preparing hints and false claims ahead,now i lost control of it :kappa and may be next on the Lynch list or Mafia Target List.
I am also one of the People that claim to be a Traitor but only got 1 Name,this whole Traitor thing is gonna cost some for sure.:nerd
Probably yeah. Learning from mistakes.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Votekill Grysun
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gry
Didnt you discredit your role before saying it wasnt much but 1st time you had it but a perk was you were also traitor?
So doc wasnt better role than traitor then....now it is and we are at fault for making you say it....come on man
I think you pick a high priority role only to stall us out.
Before you revealing doc....i wouldve believe plain townie over it:lmao
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Gry
Didnt you discredit your role before saying it wasnt much but 1st time you had it but a perk was you were also traitor?
So doc wasnt better role than traitor then....now it is and we are at fault for making you say it....come on man
I think you pick a high priority role only to stall us out.
Before you revealing doc....i wouldve believe plain townie over it:lmao
You mean when you asked me day 1? Of course I can only agree with your sentiment they gave me a bad role. Or you mean something else?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wtf is going on
We know you‘re a Traitor Lambu. Confess your sins.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Wtf is going on
My word! I didn't even remember you're in this game.

Greg you didn't say much too about current situation afaik
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Edit- Greg nvm, I remember you did that much earlier
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top