Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
Ikr? And i told you that i could understand this way of thinking, hence why i voted Kato the first day. But i can assure you i didn't, and wouldn't have killed Cres.Btw @Takuan I didn‘t forget my Day 1 train of thought. Kato was innocent, so it was probably you who killed Cres.
You are both cute boys/traps avis! If it's cute, it's not gay! Hell, even now I still ship Leorio x Kurapika and wish Kurapika was a girl hiding as boy so that at the end of they story they could marry and have adorable half-red eye tribe babies. And even with Kurapika a guy I would still ship it because their chemistry is just that good!If we close our eyes it's not gay.
You are getting online now? Boy, are you in for a reread! XDDDWtf is going on
Someone else asked you about your role but you seemed more excited to be a traitor...as far as i could tell.You mean when you asked me day 1? Of course I can only agree with your sentiment they gave me a bad role. Or you mean something else?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We know you‘re a Traitor Lambu. Confess your sins.
CONFESS! CONFESS! CONFESS!We know you‘re a Traitor Lambu. Confess your sins.
Why in the name of god would you vote for a hider claimer on day 2?for now will cast my vote on Arjuna. avoiding bandwagon as usual, and arjuna is among the ones i suspect too. ofc might change the vote depending on new reveals.
Vote kill arjuna
Well it was a small chance of me joining a mafia pad, I’m more excited for that than doctor. Doctor is quite a selfhating role. If you save someone you don‘t know it‘s you, while seeing corpses of players you almost picked for your action isn‘t much for positive reinforcement..Someone else asked you about your role but you seemed more excited to be a traitor...as far as i could tell.
@Holt
What are you talking about...didnt i tag you when i was getting on gry before?
Because she doesn't want to have a relevant voteWhy in the name of god would you vote for a hider claimer on day 2?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah you did miss a lot if it's as simple as "he said he is a doctor so it's fineeeee".Alright............ I kept checking my notifications to look out for new messages in the thread, and nothing appeared for 2 hours. It's only when i actually came back into the thread itself that i noticed 8 fucking pages of unread posts. Fuck notifications.
Anyway, i finished reading everything.... That was so tiring. I don't know how you guys can backread that much.
So basically, it's either Hardy or Gry. Gry seems to be the biggest suspects, but with that doc reveal, i'm not that comfortable lynching him. If you guys feel so much like lynching Gry then Hardy or the other way around, i'd rather lynch Hardy first, personally. Just my two cents; though i doubt i'll change anyone's mind at this point. Plus, there might be a lot of things against Gry that i missed, due to me being fed up of backreading.
You mean when you asked me day 1? Of course I can only agree with your sentiment they gave me a bad role. Or you mean something else?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We know you‘re a Traitor Lambu. Confess your sins.
Im still reading but I feel like this is some kind of trolling or something??CONFESS! CONFESS! CONFESS!
Who is your contact?
Why were you not online?
What is your role?
What did you eat on 11:27 at 11.08/2018?
Out with your Sins, @Lambu , no one can hide from the Inquisition!!!


Nah, you are not the only not traitor in this game, so far we got a big one name traitor camp and a medium sized no traitor camp and a sole "I swear to good I got three names and I am a innocent townie being naive traitor" Gry who is as good as dead now.^^Im still reading give me some time guys.
Im still reading but I feel like this is some kind of trolling or something??
I wasn't online because I had a very good day, no need to give explanations on that huh, but I can say Im not a traitor. Not like you would believe me since it just happens like everyone in this freaking game is one.
Back to reading.
I‘m sure he‘s faking it. Look at him, guilt written all over his avi.Is that another person claiming to not be a traitor instead of saying he got 3 accomplices? Oh man what are the odds![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Blame your role roll....i mean you are only one with extended list.Certainly got the short end of the stick here it seems. Copan full throttle
All I see is the slobber of your wet kisses with him.I‘m sure he‘s faking it. Look at him, guilt written all over his avi.


Well, some people revealed, no bigger hint than that '-'/So, ignoring the reveals. I am the only one who gave more hints about my role so far?![]()
Yeah feel the same. Wonder if this game is even balanced.Blame your role roll....i mean you are only one with extended list.
Why in the world would a townie now not admit they have the same to save a possible doc.
Its not adding up....to me a doc with 3 names sounds OP where say an innocent child like myself would have an OP list.
Idk how to explain it...but your whole role thingy doesnt seemed balanced.
Tbf I can totally see you as mafia. Took you long enough to show up and vote too.So our doc Grysun has me on his list of 3!!
Votekill Grysun
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well it was prolly balanced thinking that a mafia wouldn't commit suicide in front of the town.Yeah feel the same. Wonder if this game is even balanced.