Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Alright............ I kept checking my notifications to look out for new messages in the thread, and nothing appeared for 2 hours. It's only when i actually came back into the thread itself that i noticed 8 fucking pages of unread posts. Fuck notifications.

Anyway, i finished reading everything.... That was so tiring. I don't know how you guys can backread that much.

So basically, it's either Hardy or Gry. Gry seems to be the biggest suspects, but with that doc reveal, i'm not that comfortable lynching him. If you guys feel so much like lynching Gry then Hardy or the other way around, i'd rather lynch Hardy first, personally. Just my two cents; though i doubt i'll change anyone's mind at this point. Plus, there might be a lot of things against Gry that i missed, due to me being fed up of backreading.

Btw @Takuan I didn‘t forget my Day 1 train of thought. Kato was innocent, so it was probably you who killed Cres.
Ikr? And i told you that i could understand this way of thinking, hence why i voted Kato the first day. But i can assure you i didn't, and wouldn't have killed Cres.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
If we close our eyes it's not gay.
You are both cute boys/traps avis! If it's cute, it's not gay! Hell, even now I still ship Leorio x Kurapika and wish Kurapika was a girl hiding as boy so that at the end of they story they could marry and have adorable half-red eye tribe babies. And even with Kurapika a guy I would still ship it because their chemistry is just that good!
Not a big fan of Killua x Kurapika tbh. :P

Wtf is going on
You are getting online now? Boy, are you in for a reread! XDDD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You mean when you asked me day 1? Of course I can only agree with your sentiment they gave me a bad role. Or you mean something else?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


We know you‘re a Traitor Lambu. Confess your sins.
Someone else asked you about your role but you seemed more excited to be a traitor...as far as i could tell.

@Holt
What are you talking about...didnt i tag you when i was getting on gry before?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
We know you‘re a Traitor Lambu. Confess your sins.
CONFESS! CONFESS! CONFESS!
Who is your contact?
Why were you not online?
What is your role?
What did you eat on 11:27 at 11.08/2018?
Out with your Sins, @Lambu , no one can hide from the Inquisition!!!

for now will cast my vote on Arjuna. avoiding bandwagon as usual, and arjuna is among the ones i suspect too. ofc might change the vote depending on new reveals.


Vote kill arjuna
Why in the name of god would you vote for a hider claimer on day 2?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Someone else asked you about your role but you seemed more excited to be a traitor...as far as i could tell.

@Holt
What are you talking about...didnt i tag you when i was getting on gry before?
Well it was a small chance of me joining a mafia pad, I’m more excited for that than doctor. Doctor is quite a selfhating role. If you save someone you don‘t know it‘s you, while seeing corpses of players you almost picked for your action isn‘t much for positive reinforcement..
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Why in the name of god would you vote for a hider claimer on day 2?
Because she doesn't want to have a relevant vote :lambirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Alright............ I kept checking my notifications to look out for new messages in the thread, and nothing appeared for 2 hours. It's only when i actually came back into the thread itself that i noticed 8 fucking pages of unread posts. Fuck notifications.

Anyway, i finished reading everything.... That was so tiring. I don't know how you guys can backread that much.

So basically, it's either Hardy or Gry. Gry seems to be the biggest suspects, but with that doc reveal, i'm not that comfortable lynching him. If you guys feel so much like lynching Gry then Hardy or the other way around, i'd rather lynch Hardy first, personally. Just my two cents; though i doubt i'll change anyone's mind at this point. Plus, there might be a lot of things against Gry that i missed, due to me being fed up of backreading.
Yeah you did miss a lot if it's as simple as "he said he is a doctor so it's fineeeee".
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Im still reading give me some time guys.

You mean when you asked me day 1? Of course I can only agree with your sentiment they gave me a bad role. Or you mean something else?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


We know you‘re a Traitor Lambu. Confess your sins.
CONFESS! CONFESS! CONFESS!
Who is your contact?
Why were you not online?
What is your role?
What did you eat on 11:27 at 11.08/2018?
Out with your Sins, @Lambu , no one can hide from the Inquisition!!!
Im still reading but I feel like this is some kind of trolling or something?? :XD

I wasn't online because I had a very good day, no need to give explanations on that huh, but I can say Im not a traitor. Not like you would believe me since it just happens like everyone in this freaking game is one.

Back to reading.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Is that another person claiming to not be a traitor instead of saying he got 3 accomplices? Oh man what are the odds :rolleyes:
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Im still reading give me some time guys.




Im still reading but I feel like this is some kind of trolling or something?? :XD

I wasn't online because I had a very good day, no need to give explanations on that huh, but I can say Im not a traitor. Not like you would believe me since it just happens like everyone in this freaking game is one.

Back to reading.
Nah, you are not the only not traitor in this game, so far we got a big one name traitor camp and a medium sized no traitor camp and a sole "I swear to good I got three names and I am a innocent townie being naive traitor" Gry who is as good as dead now.^^
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Is that another person claiming to not be a traitor instead of saying he got 3 accomplices? Oh man what are the odds :rolleyes:
I‘m sure he‘s faking it. Look at him, guilt written all over his avi.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I feel like Gry having a List with 3 Names on it makes him the Real Traitor,while the others with 1 name are naives,the hosts most likely threw a few naives in to raise suspicion among fellow towns and give Mafia's a Cover to jump under,but they refuse to disclose any names as they're scared to have a name in common with an actual Naive/Real Traitor so they simply don't say anything.

I know it's dumb,but what are the odds?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I mean giving some reason like:
"I wanna see if i am not a Naive"
or
"Its too early to say something like that."
"I won't give a Name out,not yet at least."
Seems like an easy mafia play,stall for time and later take a name of someone that got lynched or targetted over night.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Wait for us to lynch Gry and then someone of the No Name Givers to say "I can say it now,my name was GrySun" :verily
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Certainly got the short end of the stick here it seems. Copan full throttle
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Certainly got the short end of the stick here it seems. Copan full throttle
Blame your role roll....i mean you are only one with extended list.
Why in the world would a townie now not admit they have the same to save a possible doc.
Its not adding up....to me a doc with 3 names sounds OP where say an innocent child like myself would have an OP list.
Idk how to explain it...but your whole role thingy doesnt seemed balanced.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I‘m sure he‘s faking it. Look at him, guilt written all over his avi.
All I see is the slobber of your wet kisses with him. :derp
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
So, ignoring the reveals. I am the only one who gave more hints about my role so far? :oh
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
So our doc Grysun has me on his list of 3!!

Votekill Grysun
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
So, ignoring the reveals. I am the only one who gave more hints about my role so far? :oh
Well, some people revealed, no bigger hint than that '-'/
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Blame your role roll....i mean you are only one with extended list.
Why in the world would a townie now not admit they have the same to save a possible doc.
Its not adding up....to me a doc with 3 names sounds OP where say an innocent child like myself would have an OP list.
Idk how to explain it...but your whole role thingy doesnt seemed balanced.
Yeah feel the same. Wonder if this game is even balanced.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
So our doc Grysun has me on his list of 3!!

Votekill Grysun
Tbf I can totally see you as mafia. Took you long enough to show up and vote too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah feel the same. Wonder if this game is even balanced.
Well it was prolly balanced thinking that a mafia wouldn't commit suicide in front of the town.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top