Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,560
Country
Dragonstone
From James results, Grysuns unique 3 names list and his responses, if you can't think it's a reason to vote him it's up to you!
She could easily be Mafia,she claimed Aizen the Dead Man as her accomplice,and she jumped onto the Traitor Train,as i said it could be an easy Mafia Tactic at this point.
Convenient or not Aizen is the's the one I got :catshrug and believe me I'm pretty sure everyone thought of this mafia tactics even without you saying so ^ ^
And about what you say, you do say a lot of interesting things I agree, especially your hints and fake ones, keep it up!! ^ ^
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
See what I said, James? '-' In the end, he did go with a Hider claim today instead of going with our 50% chance of getting a non townie.

Btw, doctors protect James at night, please. Tyvm.
(don't touch him if you feel you killed someone alrdy tho, rs)
50% on a Non Townie also means 50% for a Townie,i ain't doing a gamble this time,i can still change my Vote but if this goes out wrong we lose another Townie with a Doctor(By his own admission) and a possible Naive Traitor Role.

This feels a lot like the Demon-Panda Situation from the previous Game where we were convinced that Demon is mafia, only to lynch him and lose a Town Doctor just that no Traitor Roles were involved that time.
Yeah join Erin in doing a terrible thing.
Arjuna is one of the more quieter souls in the game,his claims are as doubtable as anyone else's,not to forget that Hider(as i got told last game) is quite a popular Mafia Claim,then the Lambu thing,no questioning,straight up telling us to lynch someone investigated by a det. of whom we not know the Sanity of? Sorry i ain't letting that slide,by the looks of it the majority has decided to lynch gry anyway so there isn't much of a change occuring thanks to my Vote.
From James results, Grysuns unique 3 names list and his responses, if you can't think it's a reason to vote him it's up to you!

Convenient or not Aizen is the's the one I got :catshrug and believe me I'm pretty sure everyone thought of this mafia tactics even without you saying so ^ ^
And about what you say, you do say a lot of interesting things I agree, especially your hints and fake ones, keep it up!! ^ ^
Well i know that,at the point where i said it at least 2 or 3 others mentioned that.

And thanks,i wonder if you know which ones are the fakes and which ones were the ones i hinted for my actual Role.:heh
Needless to say,everything you told us could be a lie too so...:true
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
See what I said, James? '-' In the end, he did go with a Hider claim today instead of going with our 50% chance of getting a non townie.

Btw, doctors protect James at night, please. Tyvm.
(don't touch him if you feel you killed someone alrdy tho, rs)
Yeah, crazy. I would claim hider only late in the game if I were mafia not day 2. Even with roles being double this is too much. No idea why they would vote on a hider claim.

Nearly 2 am here, I am going to bed, good night.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im leaning towards you are just lying about
Yeah join Erin in doing a terrible thing.
But you said yourself hider would be weird in this game setup....i think the same right about now.
Not saying seraph isnt scum but arjuna could also be a rival scum....waiting for his buddy lambu to show up and lead him:heh
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,601
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Let you tell it theres another doc or did you do that to basically make sure your buddys know to take him out once you are dead?
Also you giving out who you suspect to be doc is suspect in itself:heh
Hm? I haven‘t said who it is. Will take that knowledge to the grave, town could use him.

When did you say your innocent child reveal happens? D3 or 4?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sorry about first part but i was going to quote gry then said why bother:catshrug
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hm? I haven‘t said who it is. Will take that knowledge to the grave, town could use him.

When did you say your innocent child reveal happens? D3 or 4?
Tomorrow....bright and early sunshine xD
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'm not saying arjuna is cleared nor anything, but you might as well state your thoughts and have a relevant vote showing your commitment to the well being of the town rather than wasting it in someone that won't die. A "townie" wasting a vote isn't much different from a detective not investigating.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why do people keep saying the gry situation is 50%... That's looking at like half the picture only.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
50% on a Non Townie also means 50% for a Townie,i ain't doing a gamble this time
How come voting for Arjuna instead isn't a gamble as well? XD~ it's just one with unknown odds. The naive traitor role is useless btw... we wouldn't be missing it...

This feels a lot like the Demon-Panda Situation from the previous Game where we were convinced that Demon is mafia, only to lynch him and lose a Town Doctor just that no Traitor Roles were involved that time.
No it's not. We got a detective showing that, for sure, one of them is non townie.

Wtv floats your boat tho, chibi máfia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Im leaning towards you are just lying about

But you said yourself hider would be weird in this game setup....i think the same right about now.
Not saying seraph isnt scum but arjuna could also be a rival scum....waiting for his buddy lambu to show up and lead him:heh
Yeah but Seraph and Arjuna are things for another day, Guregu xD that's what he meant. Today we should solve this issue and find James sanity.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm not saying arjuna is cleared nor anything, but you might as well state your thoughts and have a relevant vote showing your commitment to the well being of the town rather than wasting it in someone that won't die. A "townie" wasting a vote isn't much different from a detective not investigating.
Oh i totally agree...
Will come back later on them if those people turn out bad.
But here we have a proclaimed doc vs someone determined to hide their role which maybe late game changing.
Maybe they dont want no parts of that on day2 like your wife didnt want to follow my lead on james....good thing she didnt at this point xD
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Maybe my next investigation target gonna be SonofDaws. First post, totally ignoring Gry possibility of being Mafia despite Kato's warning the previous day, trying to get me or Hardy back on lynch track and ofc the usual "ey, look out for this guy, suspicoussss" move. xD
That or "I am such a noob, such a cute puppy, nobody hurt me pls~" Seraph who lies about his role first day.^^



Nah, we got some others coming out that their active roles meant night or stuff like that. Or that they targeted nobody in the 2 nights. Nothing amazing. But yeah, we got little to no role hints from many people so far this day.
The usual?.... Well, I'm townie more than anything else so I'm not sure how to take that..

Anyhow, someone not voicing suspicion of someone (which I did later in the day btw) isn't me clearing them. All 3 of you were under scrutiny; I just found you and Hardy more suspect at the time.

If you really think THAT enough to make me mafia, then I don't know what to tell you.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
But i did state my thoughts on the situation,more than once at that too...
So what you want me to do is throw a Vote at Gry for the Team?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Game changing is a very strong term '-'''' People are giving it much more importance than anything I have said about it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But i did state my thoughts on the situation,more than once at that too...
So what you want me to do is throw a Vote at Gry for the Team?
Gry or me basically, yes.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
But i did state my thoughts on the situation,more than once at that too...
So what you want me to do is throw a Vote at Gry for the Team?
It's not like he'd be the only option out of 2 so idk why you're asking me that now. As I said, wtv floats your boat. Your behavior is simply suspicious.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Game changing is a very strong term '-'''' People are giving it much more importance than anything I have said about it.
Cause you're a dick that led us to feel this way :hmph
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Game changing is a very strong term '-'''' People are giving it much more importance than anything I have said about it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Gry or me basically, yes.
So why the fuck you hiding it...there are like 3 roles open for investigators to check and for mafia to kill...i may not be high priority but come next day when im confirmed and a det may have checked me by then that makes me a minor threat...especially if im around for the next nites investigations
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Oh well,it won't help my case but if this in some way proves my allegiance or makes me less suspicious then alright.
Votelock GrySun

It's not like he'd be the only option out of 2 so idk why you're asking me that now. As I said, wtv floats your boat. Your behavior is simply suspicious.
Yeah it is,i messed up early on,gonna get me lynched the next Day/s for sure.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
How >_> you are all reading things I never said.

If I come up as a fucking Sickly townie I don't wanna be the one to blame for rising expectations '-'
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok, Im done with catching up, first of all

Det. results of Innocent on Gry and Guilty on Hardy! and Kato's final words, nice!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This :lmao
Is that a damn CODEPOST? I know what Im talking about.

I want to see what Lambu is thinking.His views are necessary now
Why do you want my opinion though? Look at everyone now thinking we have some kind of conexion :lmao


Im utterly tired right now, I got so much stuff and accusations to make from what I read but I cant just cover all that stuff rn, but I have to voice my thoughts in all this matter.

I "believe" Gry, he surely spoutted tons of bs but I think hes a real traitor with 3 people contact. That he's naive is most probably bs, that hes doc too, that the names he got were Farf-Holt-shinobi the same lol. But I think hes being sincere to an extent.
That brings me to Hardy, that just confirms himself with all this. I really see no point on not lynching Gry, its the logical way... but something is wrong with the whole traitor stuff, it cant be that simple, yeah, simple.

I also think that Daws has a point, but thats another matter, the point is Gry has to die today, theres no real way around it. Im quite positive from what I read hes traitor, and a real one, ergo he has to die. Theres no way around it lol.


That last part is very true. if Farf, Holt and shinobi were all one mafia, they would have after reading that gry got more than 1 names be very careful. Maybe even try to not get the talk to keep on that fact. when Gry revealed Farf, there should have been alarms going on by all 3 of them and especially Holt and shinobi would have wanted to keep their names safe else it would be game-over for them. So it makes no sense for them wanting the real traitor to die because if Gry dies as townie traitor who is the sole 3 name traitor those 3 would be suspicious as hell and have all dets on them for the nights to come. They would want Hardy to die and could make lots of good arguments for that like proving my traitor status with it, though not really due random name given could mean anything for naive traitor, or that hardy is not giving any role reveal or that lynching a doc is stupid, etc.

Given the many active roles and "i don't wanna reveal" roles, I think we got a bunch of docs and dets, probably 3 on each, maybe even 4 on dets, so for all we know Gry is either a naive Doc and real traitor a real doc and naive traitor or just a mafia who tried to build up a cover-story rereading the traitor roles and getting f@cked by Panda's trolling giving every traitor in-game only one name instead of a bunch. Last seems more and more likely the more traitors with 1 name and no traitors we get.

This my verdict is
Votekill GrySun
Thats not really true, one doesnt have to be very smart to note Gry lied about the names he got in his list. Those three there dont get clear to me (since that "3" number does mean something = more than one mafia for sure) but Im sure he wouldnt throw a bomb like that and it be legit, traitor still wins with mafia and he freaking knows it.

Then again the traitor claims really are a complex shit that does not quite fit, but I cannot develop on it now, I really NEED to sleep.

Fuck this game, even if I love it. :lambirb
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Or maybe I wanna be targetted? No one knows :e3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
https://simpl
Or maybe I wanna be targetted? No one knows :e3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
https://simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor

@Lambu
e.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor

@Lambu
Such a smartass:-_-

Back to me being a minor threat....
Notice gry ask my confirmation time then left....:lmao

Im so dead this nite:XD
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Just in case i cant check in the morning before work....votekill hardy





Votekill gry-son
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top