Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Im sure someone protected james last nite and why only 1 kill...but i bet soneone else was recruited
If we're assuming two killing parties, and if we're assuming one party is a 3 man mafia (going by gry's traitor list) , then the other team will have more than one mafia at least . Janitor is on one team and killer already. James was blocked and not by Empty (who didn't invite him and was blocked too- assuming we believe her claim). Naturally a prostitute won't block James after last night. Janitor is plenty powerful already in a 3 man team. And escort exists. If they're on the same team- they're plenty powerful, and its possible for there to be a strongman as on the other team. If they're not on the same team, then there probably isn't a strongman which seems to be the case (since James isn't dead). Either way, it would have been dumb to attempt killing James without a strongman. I don't think he was a target for last night kill
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Which means you arent playing in our favour and we might as well kill you.

When people started revealing their accomplices, mafia obviously discovered the real traitors, so recruiting during this night is highly likely. With that said, did Daws mention anyone? There is a remote chance that he lied about his traitor (while actually mentioning a mafia) which got him killed rather than recruited.
I mean sure but i am just a BK who doesnt know where her alignment stands but i can assure you i am playing for town untill i am sure im real traitor

Interesting.
Here, James/Holt, my reveal:
- I'm a Spy.
- I checked on Van on N0/N1 'cause he was my accomplice.
- I got no result. Assumed I got blocked. Claimed passive to have that blocker off my ass.
- Checked on him again next night, got nothing.
- He died, but even like that, I have priorities over kills, so my action was processed before the kill. Can't believe I would be blocked again, assumed he was passive and well, got confident I'm a sane spy (naive spies always get a result, the name of a random person, only sane spies spot passive roles).
- Was between checking Seraph, Desin, Taku, Erin and Empty. Decided to go with Empty. I asked Panda beforehand in private if those penalties due to not voting stack, he said yes. Thought that if she would target someone that would show up dead, we could easily get votes on her and get her lynched. If she seemed innocent and was in danger of being framed, I could stand up for her.
- I got as a result she targeted Greg. Greg wasn't in her N2/N3 list '-'
Now we talk o/
I did target gnut tho,i just said that '-'
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Interesting.
Here, James/Holt, my reveal:
- I'm a Spy.
- I checked on Van on N0/N1 'cause he was my accomplice.
- I got no result. Assumed I got blocked. Claimed passive to have that blocker off my ass.
- Checked on him again next night, got nothing.
- He died, but even like that, I have priorities over kills, so my action was processed before the kill. Can't believe I would be blocked again, assumed he was passive and well, got confident I'm a sane spy (naive spies always get a result, the name of a random person, only sane spies spot passive roles).
- Was between checking Seraph, Desin, Taku, Erin and Empty. Decided to go with Empty. I asked Panda beforehand in private if those penalties due to not voting stack, he said yes. Thought that if she would target someone that would show up dead, we could easily get votes on her and get her lynched. If she seemed innocent and was in danger of being framed, I could stand up for her.
- I got as a result she targeted Greg. Greg wasn't in her N2/N3 list '-'
Now we talk o/
:awe
Someone protect me.....:awe

@EmptySoul :-_-
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
This makes no sense, all evidence james had on gry was a result.
No it makes sense dude. If you are an apprentice you wanna become a det or doc no matter what. Det reveals tend to survive for a while because some doc does try to protect them for at least 1 or 2 nights.

@Takuan There is a possibility you did not become a det today because I was blocked last night. If I do no action you cannot learn from me. We gotta ask Panda to make sure.
@Copy Panda If an apprentice tries to learn from somebody and the target gets blocked does that mean the apprentice learned nothing and thus couldn't change jobs?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
3 nights and you haven't gotten a rule yet and that with a det reveal on day 1 after night 1 or so many active claims? Why?
I... Don't understand your question lol

This makes no sense, all evidence james had on gry was a result.
That's not what i mean.
N2 (o N1, since people call the starting night N0), the second night, i targetted James because he had claimed det. He could have been lieing, but as long as i don't learn from him 2 night i was fine, so i targetted him that night.
Next night there was this whole thing about Gry/Hardy,with one of them apparently mafia. This was all due to James's results on both Hardy and Gry. When gry was lynched and revealed as mafia, i took it as a confirmation that James is townie and is telling the truth (that's what i meant by evidence). So i targetted him again to become a det.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So Empty might be a Mafia killer who tried to get rid of the innocent child before the confiremd townie list grew and got either blocked by somebody or gnut was protected? Make sense to me I'd say. GJ, Farf. Makes far more sense than 3 BKs. Even panda would stop at that insanity.
When I saw my result, I honestly thought she was another detective, to target an Innocent Child. Idk why the mafia would try to kill him, and why he didn't die, so if she's mafia, she could have used a skill on him instead of attempt to kill as well. Still dunno why a mafia would target an Innocent Child even with a skill, but Idk what role could cause me to see a different target for her. And if I'm a naive spy, Idk why the hell I was blocked on N2... That's why I said we talk '-' I'm not confident enough to vote for her (and I've failed as a Spy alrdy for following a naive result), but there's a gap there.
Takuan for sure is bs'ing tho XD~
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
@EmptySoul you need to reply to Farf's accusations, your head will prolly roll otw in very little time
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I did target gnut tho,i just said that '-'
No, you said Takuan, shinobi and Demon?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not to mention that...
Right now we basically have 3 people claimed they got blocked yday... James, Takuan and Empty.
Considering I only trust James out of those 3...
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So basically we got an Empty lie who only targeted gnut who was not on the night 3 list. Takuan possible slip. And Seraph being shifty as hell, at least to me. The day starts great I'd say. ^^

Hope we get a 2nd Spy claim who can also tell us something, though there is a chane said 2nd one is insane. Farf clearly is sane due not getting any result because insanes always get results of random targets to my udnerstanding.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
@Takuan There is a possibility you did not become a det today because I was blocked last night. If I do no action you cannot learn from me. We gotta ask Panda to make sure.
That would explain yeah. I was wondering if i had been blocked myself, but with you being a claimed doc, it made no sense that i was blocked.

Takuan for sure is bs'ing tho XD~
Oh really? xD
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
No it makes sense dude. If you are an apprentice you wanna become a det or doc no matter what. Det reveals tend to survive for a while because some doc does try to protect them for at least 1 or 2 nights.
It made no sense that he said you sounded legit thanks to your results so he went for you, when in reality you only had a result. That argument is false. He corrected it just now tho.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No, you said Takuan, shinobi and Demon?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not to mention that...
Right now we basically have 3 people claimed they got blocked yday... James, Takuan and Empty.
Considering I only trust James out of those 3...
besides.....no way theres 3 BK
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Copy Panda If an apprentice tries to learn from somebody and the target gets blocked does that mean the apprentice learned nothing and thus couldn't change jobs?
Damn James, I usually ask tricky questions like these by pm. That way, you can potentially catch someone on a slip if they attempt to lie through without confirming from the host .

So much juicy info. I need a bit to process
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I mean sure but i am just a BK who doesnt know where her alignment stands but i can assure you i am playing for town untill i am sure im real traitor

I did target gnut tho,i just said that '-'
No you did not and the quotes prove that. Wanna change your role claim and come clean with your real role? :)

@Farfalla @Hardy I get it, i get it. I just meant that he wrote it wrongly, but still he could be apprentice and it can be checked easily once he gets an active role he has to show results for, like spy or det.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
the second night, i targetted James because he had claimed det
v
Then James revealed det, and got enough evidence with Gry being Mafia, that i felt confident trying to learn from him. So i targetted him N2 and N3.
That chronologically makes no sense '-' So you traveled in time to see that the next day James would get Gry lynched and went back in time confident enough to target him for the following 2 nights '_' Empty sure got you drunk, huh.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That would explain yeah. I was wondering if i had been blocked myself, but with you being a claimed doc, it made no sense that i was blocked.

Oh really? xD
Why am I a claimed doc now?^^;
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Takuan possible slip
Well show me where lol because all i said was true.

It made no sense that he said you sounded legit thanks to your results so he went for you, when in reality you only had a result. That argument is false. He corrected it just now tho.
Made no sense? That's what happened. I don't know what makes no sense to you. And i didn't correct anything, i've said it the moment you guys asked for my targets.

Right now we basically have 3 people claimed they got blocked yday... James, Takuan and Empty.
I never said i got blocked though... I dont know where you saw that.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That would explain yeah. I was wondering if i had been blocked myself, but with you being a claimed doc, it made no sense that i was blocked.


Oh really? xD
I learned from a witch...no way in hell you didnt learn from james long as he is alive.

So you guys blocked james and now you going to claim insane?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I never said i got blocked though... I dont know where you saw that.
How else do you explain how you failed at targeting someone for 2 nights if that person didn't die?
Wait for Panda's reply now that James asked it openly, but I doubt that him getting blocked has any influence on your own action, makes little sense to me.
Meanwhile, the order of your story, that you tried to fix, still doesn't check. Not to mention that on D1/2 James was heavily suspected and barely escaped the chopping block.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top